Necro vs Dhalsim

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Major Snafu
The old versus the new. The Indian Yoga master takes on Gill's former test subject.

Both can change their height and weight to some extent and both have elemental-based projectile attacks.

Stage: Dhalsim's Alpha 3 Stage

Dhalsim: whatever version's strongest

Muck101
I don't know much about Necro... But I sure loved to play as Dhalsim in Street Fighter 2, my very first fighting game. So, I gotta go with him.

Remulous
Dahlsim, give Necro a few years and he may beat Dahlsim but Necro's far to inexpirienced to take out Dahlsim as he is now.

Muck101
Oooo...purdy sig! smile
And I agree with you.

Sado22
DAMN MAN! YOUR SIGNATURE IS A TONGUE TWISTER! mad
big grin
Anyway, i agree with you. Necro is too inexperienced, and though electricity gives him an edge, Dhalsim's got fire (power of spicy curry).
BTW isn't necro a pedophile? that girl who comes in his intro and victor poses is his GIRLFRIEND! whoever made SF3 had a tilt towards pedophilia cuz even Patricia (Tom's daughter) has a crush on Alex. disgusting. I was going over his story on the tiamat canon Sf story thing.

~The Freaked out Sado-sama

unrealman
well that's wrong since Capcom of japan officially state that Dhalsim has grant fire powers from the Fire God Agni.

edit: eats lots of spicy curry thing was something Capcom of
USA made up.

note 2: acutally I think Necro's only 16 about the same age as his girl friend. the reason he looks the why he does is because of the experments done on him by Gill's scientist.

edit: 14 is/was the legal age
in Japan.

Sado22
i know that. in fact i was just joking over the spicy curry thing...turns out Capcom of US actually made it look it was the case. retards.

that girl looks like a kid...i'd say she's 8, tops.

I know...its still pretty freaky for the rest of the world though, aint it?

Later dude.

~The Invincible Sado-sama

unrealman
well you can never know with those mutant girls, they may be 8 , 50 or anyway in between.

edit: yeah Effie's a mutant so there's no tell how old she is base on looks.

Remulous
Originally posted by Muck101
Oooo...purdy sig! smile
And I agree with you. Thanx!

Originally posted by Sado22
DAMN MAN! YOUR SIGNATURE IS A TONGUE TWISTER! mad
big grin
Anyway, i agree with you. Necro is too inexperienced, and though electricity gives him an edge, Dhalsim's got fire (power of spicy curry).
BTW isn't necro a pedophile? that girl who comes in his intro and victor poses is his GIRLFRIEND! whoever made SF3 had a tilt towards pedophilia cuz even Patricia (Tom's daughter) has a crush on Alex. disgusting. I was going over his story on the tiamat canon Sf story thing.

~The Freaked out Sado-sama Effie may be small but who knows how old she really is , like Unrealman said, she's a mutant. That whole Alex thing isn't Alex's fault, many young girls like older dudes. I've had that sig up there for the longest time and now people are starting to notice it. It may sound crazy but it actualy makes perfect since.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.