Most Overrated Character?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Madvillain
who or what is the most overrated character on this forum?

Superman
Flash
Green Lantern
Thanos
Dr. Strange
Phoenix Force
Wolverine
Odin
Silver Surfer
Wonder Woman

Beta Ray Howard
Though Wolverine has the most rabid fanboys, sometimes Superman can get more credit than he deserves.

Superman vs Thanos? Come on!

Madvillain
that was fast. 3 already for supes?

pantysniffer
Whirly
Judge/Marcus/Thunderstrike/Howard character.

They are the most overated characters in my opinion

Evil_Ash
Supes. I've recently come across that he's just been stated to be a cosmic being, oh please roll eyes (sarcastic)

pantysniffer
Originally posted by Evil_Ash
Supes. I've recently come across that he's just been stated to be a cosmic being, oh please roll eyes (sarcastic)

Well he certainly is by the time of JLA 1 million and in crisis it's stated all things come from Superman.

smile

Oh, he wrestles angels "Asmodel" and beats gods "Darkseid, Dominus", but I see your point beating Thor doesn't make him cosmic, nor does being instrumental in defeating Imperiex etc. etc. etc.

I guess you don't read comics much or at least anything but Marvel do you.

smile

rock

hunbu04
Where is the Mighty Thor, he should be on that list
I am a fan of Thor but he guys has turn him into an eternity level characher that is why he is the most overated character

pantysniffer
Originally posted by hunbu04
Where is the Mighty Thor, he should be on that list

That's true standard Thors dials certainly don't reach 11 smile

He got punked by some guy that looks like a horse and let him steal his hammer. weird.

Evil_Ash
Originally posted by pantysniffer
Well he certainly is by the time of JLA 1 million and in crisis it's stated all things come from Superman.

smile

Oh, he wrestles angels "Asmodel" and beats gods "Darkseid, Dominus", but I see your point beating Thor doesn't make him cosmic, nor does being instrumental in defeating Imperiex etc. etc. etc.

I guess you don't read comics much or at least anything but Marvel do you.

smile

rock

no expression

And I guess you don't read other's posts much. I said it was stated that he was a cosmic being. It was said on a scan I found, I believe at the Superman respect thread.

pantysniffer
no expression

And I guess you don't read other's posts much. I said it was stated that he was a cosmic being. It was said on a scan I found, I believe at the Superman respect thread.

That's O.K. then, and yes he probably is, as all things come from him in DCU always have pre and post crisis.
I misunderstood your post.

guy222
Originally posted by Madvillain

Superman
Flash
Green Lantern
Thanos
Dr. Strange
Phoenix Force
Wolverine
Odin
Silver Surfer
Wonder Woman

Odin

pantysniffer
Originally posted by guy222
Odin

Again True, with the power of all the other Asgardians i the Destroyer he gets one shotted in Thor 300 by Arishem and Thor has to run round begging the other panteons for a portion of power in Thor 301 to restore the rest of Asgard to life. Wy is Odin consideed a high Skyfather if he lives off energy given by the other panteons.

Evil_Ash
Oh, I got another one on my list. Batman stick out tongue

guy222
Originally posted by pantysniffer
Again True, with the power of all the other Asgardians i the Destroyer he gets one shotted in Thor 300 by Arishem and Thor has to run round begging the other panteons for a portion of power in Thor 301 to restore the rest of Asgard to life. Wy is Odin consideed a high Skyfather if he lives off energy given by the other panteons.

Celestials, an enigma
My fav characters smile

I agree, friend

Madvillain
dammit, forgot to include Batman. oh well.

Beta Ray Howard

Are you thinking along the lines of a Herald or a Abstract along the levels of Galactus?

Evil_Ash
Not sure. What is the difference between Marvel and DC's terms on cosmic beings?

pantysniffer
Originally posted by Beta Ray Howard
Are you thinking along the lines of a Herald or a Abstract along the levels of Galactus?

All things come from Superman. He is around Herald level but it's his potential that makes him so special Marcus. They have a static power level Supes is constantly expanding. His power set will continue to increase over the centuries.

smile

Molecule man
SS and PF

pantysniffer
Originally posted by Molecule man
SS and PF

Indeed smile

SpunkySmurph
Who overates Wonder Woman? laughing

Oh, and Flash ftw.

Madvillain
huh are you serious? a lot of people overrate her. check the thor vs. wonder woman, or wonder woman vs. sersi, or any jla thread for that matter :/

id369
Thanos.

Jyppe
Superman of course smile

Validus
lol @ WW being on the poll. She's probably the most underrated top tier character on this forum.

Dr. Strange would be the correct answer but a lot of those characters are close, Flash and Thor especially.

Symmetric Chaos
strange is the most interseting one on this list

people that overrate him assume he's on par with most gods

people that underrate him assume he can be taken down by an simple thug

batdude123
Originally posted by Madvillain

Superman
Flash
Green Lantern
Thanos
Dr. Strange
Phoenix Force
Wolverine
Odin
Silver Surfer
Wonder Woman

Nowadays?

Storm... easily.

Validus
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
people that underrate him assume he can be taken down by an simple thug
Which would be nobody.

Symmetric Chaos
I've seen plenty of people bring up that concept in his fights

Evil_Ash
Originally posted by id369
Thanos.

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y37/Nightmareman95/thanopun.png

playa1258
Storm by far. To Much people think she can take on Hulk with her pansy weather powers.

batdude123
Originally posted by playa1258
Storm by far. To Much people think she can take on Hulk with her pansy weather powers.

Or Magneto.

Or even Thor.

Or Phoenix.

laughing hysterical2 crylaugh

Grimm22
Originally posted by batdude123
Nowadays?

Storm... easily.

Co-Signed

But I can see her beating Hulk I guess erm

TheGreenJordan
Iron Man anyone? dude gets upgrades like there is no tomorrow!

guy222
Originally posted by Grimm22
Co-Signed

But I can see her beating Hulk I guess erm

confused

Hulk come after blast, smash munroe no contest

Beta Ray Howard
I can't see her really dishing out anything that Hulk can't take, to be honest. The guy has taken the best Thor can throw at him, and Storm can beat him?

no.

Validus
Originally posted by TheGreenJordan
Iron Man anyone? dude gets upgrades like there is no tomorrow!
Nice sig.

And Hulk just became underrated if people think Storm takes him down.

Soljer
Originally posted by Validus
Nice sig.

And Hulk just became underrated if people think Storm takes him down.

Quite.

King_Mungi
My god there is a Wolverine vs. Spectre thread and the thread starter believes it will be close. This board makes me sad

edit: Probally just Judge coming back from his ban for comical relief

Validus
Originally posted by King_Mungi
My god there is a Wolverine vs. Spectre thread and the thread starter believes it will be close. This board makes me sad

What took so long?

King_Mungi
Originally posted by Validus
What took so long?

I guess waiting for Spectre to build up his feats so it's not a complete and utter massacre.

lorddreamer
Unfortunately, Storm. Sad cuz I love her sad Also, Superman. Don't know him too well, admittadly, but still, he gets love he shouldnt.

The Weather God
Originally posted by batdude123
Or Magneto.

Or even Thor.

Or Phoenix.

laughing hysterical2 crylaugh

There has never been a storm vs phoenix thread? confused Unless your talking about the full potential thread which is an entirely different story.

Ultraman Baltan
WOLVERINE

lorddreamer
Originally posted by Ultraman Baltan
WOLVERINE

I dont think so. Many fanboys honostly just dont know his actual powers and capabilities. Match that with inconsistant writing and voila! Wolverine as many see him today.
Guys like Flash, though, are really overrated. People actually make up feats for this guy!! For god's sake !! lol

long pig
How the hell is Strange overrated? Everything that is ever mentioned is backed by scans. I say he's underrated because people think he's simply a prep-man.

Beta Ray Howard
Originally posted by long pig
How the hell is Strange overrated? Everything that is ever mentioned is backed by scans. I say he's underrated because people think he's simply a prep-man.

The first thread I saw here was Strange vs Galactus.

Shouldn't that answer the question in itself?

long pig
Originally posted by Beta Ray Howard
The first thread I saw here was Strange vs Galactus.

Shouldn't that answer the question in itself?
But, you see...it has happened in comics (twice) and Strange did not lose either times.

He has a better chance at taking out Galactus than ANY other Marvel hero from Earth simply because he has Galactus' weakness as his greatest power.

He wouldn't win, but there could be an argument that he wouldn't get totally owned like, say, Thor or Surfer. Hell, from what Galactus has said, he can't dimension hop, so BFR is an option for the Dr.

Grimm22
Originally posted by The Weather God
There has never been a storm vs phoenix thread? confused Unless your talking about the full potential thread which is an entirely different story.

Full Potential Storm = Current Storm

Full Potential Phoenix = Dark Phoniex no expression

Dark Phoneix = Galactus

Galactus >x a bigger number than I can write, Storm

Madvillain
guess Superman and Wolverine are the most overrated then. But we need a clear winner....er, loser.

GalacticStorm
Full Potential Storm = Current Storm

Full Potential Phoenix = Dark Phoniex no expression

Dark Phoneix = Galactus

Galactus >x a bigger number than I can write, Storm

Full potential Phoenix = White Crown Phoenix.

Dark Phoenix > Galactus.

wink

guy222
Originally posted by GalacticStorm
Full potential Phoenix = White Crown Phoenix.

Dark Phoenix > Galactus.

wink

Galactus is overrated

LT>DarkPhoenix>Celestials>Galactus

smile

Kallark-Kent
Add Apocalypse to that list, after some sh*t I've read.

Bentley
I think that Strange is pretty overrated, I remember people saying he could take the JLA, speedblitz included. Unlike other characters, he is incredibly strong, his powers are amazing but he is still widely overrated.

Supes is overrated, but mostly because there is a myth about him being invincible. But the way they overrate Storm... Thats incredible, it may not be the most overrated but is the one who gets the most ridiculous power boost by the fanboys.

outavodka
SUPERMANSUPERMANSUPERMANSUPESUPERMANRMANSUPERMANSU
PERMANSUPERMANSUPERMANSUPERMANSUPERMANSUPERMANSUPE
RSUPERMANSUPERMANSUPERMANSUPESUPERMANRMANSUPERMANS
UPERMANSUPERMANSUPERMANSUPERMANSUPERMANSUPERMANSUP
ERMANMANSUPERMANSUPERMANSUPERMANSUPESUPERMANRMANSU
RMANSUPERMANSUPERMANSUPERMANSUPERMANSUPESUPERMANRM
ANSUPERMANSUPERMANSUPERMANSUPERMANSUPERMANSUPERMAN
SUPERMANSUPERMANSUPERMANSUPERMANSUPERMANSUPERMANSU
PESUPERMANRMANSUPERMANSUPERMANSUPERMANSUPERMANSUPE
RMANSUPERMANSUPERMANSUPERSUPERMANSUPERMANSUPERMANS
UPESUPERMANRMANSUPERMANSUPERMANSUPERMANSUPERMANSUP
ERMANSUPERMANSUPERMANSUPERMANMANSUPERMANSUPERMANSU
PERMANSUPESUPERMANRMANSUPERMANSUPERMANSUPERMANSUPE
RMANSUPERMANSUPERMANSUPERMANSUPERMANSUPERMANSUPERM
ANSUPERMANSUPESUPERMANRMANSUPERMANSUPERMANSUPERMAN
SUPERMANSUPERMANSUPERMANSUPERMANSUPERMANSUPERMAN
is overated

Redatom65
every piece of credit SUperman gets superman earns. My opinion is The Flash

Superman v.s The Flash.

Puh-lease

Symmetric Chaos
Why isn't hulk there?

He's great character but for god sake why put him up against supes time after time?

boriquaking55
WOLVERINE IS NOT OVERRATED

he's a legitimate abstract

guy222
Originally posted by boriquaking55
WOLVERINE IS NOT OVERRATED

he's a legitimate abstract

He can't die

LT>Wolverine

Symmetric Chaos

LT>Wolverine

yeah right everyone knows LT gets destroyed by wolverine stick out tongue

Scoobless
I think Despero is currently the most over rated character on KMC.

big grin

juggernaut66666
Why? shifty

Entity
Originally posted by outavodka
SUPERMANSUPERMANSUPERMANSUPESUPERMANRMANSUPERMANSU
RSUPERMANSUPERMANSUPERMANSUPESUPERMANRMANSUPERMANS
UPERMANSUPERMANSUPERMANSUPERMANSUPERMANSUPERMANSUP
ERMANMANSUPERMANSUPERMANSUPERMANSUPESUPERMANRMANSU
RMANSUPERMANSUPERMANSUPERMANSUPERMANSUPESUPERMANRM
ANSUPERMANSUPERMANSUPERMANSUPERMANSUPERMANSUPERMAN
SUPERMANSUPERMANSUPERMANSUPERMANSUPERMANSUPERMANSU
PESUPERMANRMANSUPERMANSUPERMANSUPERMANSUPERMANSUPE
RMANSUPERMANSUPERMANSUPERSUPERMANSUPERMANSUPERMANS
UPESUPERMANRMANSUPERMANSUPERMANSUPERMANSUPERMANSUP
ERMANSUPERMANSUPERMANSUPERMANMANSUPERMANSUPERMANSU
PERMANSUPESUPERMANRMANSUPERMANSUPERMANSUPERMANSUPE
RMANSUPERMANSUPERMANSUPERMANSUPERMANSUPERMANSUPERM
ANSUPERMANSUPESUPERMANRMANSUPERMANSUPERMANSUPERMAN
SUPERMANSUPERMANSUPERMANSUPERMANSUPERMANSUPERMAN
is overated

CO-SIGNED 1 Trillion%

Madvillain
Superman it is.

Grimm22
Galactus is overrated

LT>DarkPhoenix>Celestials>Galactus

smile

I'll 1up you cool

God >x infinite LT > Dark Phoenix > Celestials > Galactus

Beta Ray Howard
I'm thinking Storm should have won this.

King KAM
I'll 1up you cool

God >x infinite LT > Dark Phoenix > Celestials > Galactus false...

bigbran
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y37/Nightmareman95/thanopun.png laughing laughing

Magnus Lensher
well those of u who know me....like bigbran....i went with super man

Evil_Ash
Originally posted by bigbran
laughing laughing

Have you seen anyone els post that Thanos is overrated after I added that image? Because I haven't laughing out loud

Bentley
Next time a thread like this is made, dont forget to add Storm, her fans make sound Wolverine fanboys like master debaters.

Magnus Lensher
Originally posted by Bentley
Next time a thread like this is made, dont forget to add Storm, her fans make sound Wolverine fanboys like master debaters.

lmao i have to agree

playa1258
storm in a landslide

Kurash
flash or ice man, maybe even storm

ExtraMision5555
jubilee, or toad

ExtraMision5555
dazzler

Madvillain
Wolverine and Superman are neck and neck.

Mr Master
Phoenix and Storm easy.

ultimatethor
Without a shadow of a doubt its superman. And then maybe well......hmmm...think..............................think.................................think.....................think....................think....................think....................think..................think....................think...................think...............thinkhard ..................thinkhard...............................................thinkharder...........superman!!doh

quanchi112
Flash is up there and so is superman.

Air Legend
Lucifer

quanchi112
Originally posted by Air Legend
Lucifer Big time. He wasnt an option on this list but he is way up there.

So is the Spectre as well.

~The Wickerman~
Originally posted by quanchi112
Big time. He wasnt an option on this list but he is way up there.

So is the Spectre as well.

How much Lucifer, Spectre, Superman and Flash have you read in total to consider yourself capable of calling them overrated? Because just as an example, I've read pretty much all of Lucifer...and he's not overrated. You know what the problem is? People hate it when someone can obviously stomp their favorite character...

quanchi112
Originally posted by ~The Wickerman~
How much Lucifer, Spectre, Superman and Flash have you read in total to consider yourself capable of calling them overrated? Because just as an example, I've read pretty much all of Lucifer...and he's not overrated. You know what the problem is? People hate it when someone can obviously stomp their favorite character... I have heard these characters overexaggerated greatly. Misconstrued scans and what not.

I have read enough to know they are overrated vastly.

Bentley
Tyrant is overrated by a certain poster I know shifty

quanchi112
Originally posted by Bentley
Tyrant is overrated by a certain poster I know shifty Who?

confused

Air Legend
I've read pretty much all of Lucifer...and he's not overrated. You know what the problem is? People hate it when someone can obviously stomp their favorite character...
And I've read ALL of the Lucifer series and he IS overated. Lucifer wankers hate it when another character can obviously stomp him.

~The Wickerman~
Hahaha the hypocrisy is killin me... laughing out loud laughing out loud

Air Legend
Hahaha the hypocrisy is killin me... laughing out loud laughing out loud
Concession accepted.

~The Wickerman~
And I've read ALL of the Lucifer series and he IS overated. Lucifer wankers hate it when another character can obviously stomp him.

No....he's really really not sad . I have read several Lucifer topics/posts and have noticed that you have a habit of popping in and voting against him on ANY occassion. That goes only to show some dislike towards him on your behalf.

Concession accepted.

That comment was aimed at quan chi's "I dunno that much about the characters but they can't be THAT powerful, so I'll just assume they're overrated" attitude.

You need to understand something. I myself dislike the fact that Wolverine is what he is now, as well as Sabertooth. But I don't call Sabertooth overrated on KMC, cause he's not. Jinzin provides proof for everything he states. What I do is I blame the writers for going absolutely insane concerning him. But I don't call the character overrated.

So people here should think about this quite a bit. Is a character really overrated or are you just upset with his/her abilities and really mean "That's got to be crazy writing" ?

nimbus006
Superman is one of the characters both under/over rated most on this forum.

Some people vastly underrated him, and others may give him too much credit.

In my opinion, the most overrated character on KMC is Flash.

redhotrash
I submit Hulk as my write in.

Air Legend
No....he's really really not sad . I have read several Lucifer topics/posts and have noticed that you have a habit of popping in and voting against him on ANY occassion. That goes only to show some dislike towards him on your behalf.
And who were those characters that I said would beat Lucifer?

Hell, I don't even give Michael and Lucifer a win over Classic MM and I made a respect thread for Michael.

I go by what's actually presented on panel. Some people ignorantly give Lucifer the win over anyone, some even claim he beat "God". That's when you know a character is overrated.

Lucifer epitomizes overrated because of certain posters making asinine assertions such as Lucifer beat GOD!!!.

quanchi112

That comment was aimed at quan chi's "I dunno that much about the characters but they can't be THAT powerful, so I'll just assume they're overrated" attitude.

You need to understand something. I myself dislike the fact that Wolverine is what he is now, as well as Sabertooth. But I don't call Sabertooth overrated on KMC, cause he's not. Jinzin provides proof for everything he states. What I do is I blame the writers for going absolutely insane concerning him. But I don't call the character overrated.

So people here should think about this quite a bit. Is a character really overrated or are you just upset with his/her abilities and really mean "That's got to be crazy writing" ? Huh?

What should I really say and where to begin.

I gave my opinion on which characters are overrated imo. I did just that. I have read about the flash and seen him beaten easily. But on here he wins before the other guys have time to react, which doesnt happen in the comics. The take a few feats and act like he should win against virtually anyone because of his speed.

Superman where to begin on him. First off the guy has never beaten Orion,failed to crush a WW while he wasnt holding back and was amped while she wans teven trying to hurt him. I hear all the time about his durability and how much he can take. Sure he is durable but I have also seen him easily overtaken by shadow demons,knocked senseless from a Kalibak punch,raped by Cyborg in three punches. All I hear about Superman too is he gits in 1000 punches before the other guy reacts. Ridiculous.

I kno wlucy is powerful but the beings I hear people giving him wins over would wipe their asses with him. Pretcon MM,Preretcon Beyonder,Thanos with the heart,Lt,etc.

Overrated. Most of his impressive feats have to do with outsmarting beings and creating universes. I havent seen any impressive battle feats that put him anywhere near the said company above.

Overrated.

~The Wickerman~
Lucifer epitomizes overrated because of certain posters making asinine assertions such as Lucifer beat GOD!!!.

Only such assertions I've seen were related to God needing him, or rather him "tricking" God. Not beating God in battle. If you can show me someone say that, then I will admit that person (1 person) overrated him.

I gave my opinion on which characters are overrated imo. I did just that. I have read about the flash and seen him beaten easily. But on here he wins before the other guys have time to react, which doesnt happen in the comics. The take a few feats and act like he should win against virtually anyone because of his speed.

Thank you for just proving you've never read the Forum Rules:

"For example, even though The Flash doesn't clock each of his own opponents in the first millisecond in his own comic, it is assumed that is a viable tactic on this board since it is a proven fact that he possesses that level of speed.
It is also assumed that the characters fight at their optimum levels of ability - not explicitly weakened or unusually powered up for those who have variable power levels."

Here's a link to the Forum Rules. Enjoy reading them.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=461496

Superman where to begin on him. First off the guy has never beaten Orion,failed to crush a WW while he wasnt holding back and was amped while she wans teven trying to hurt him. I hear all the time about his durability and how much he can take. Sure he is durable but I have also seen him easily overtaken by shadow demons,knocked senseless from a Kalibak punch,raped by Cyborg in three punches. All I hear about Superman too is he gits in 1000 punches before the other guy reacts. Ridiculous.

Cyborg Superman is almost if not as powerful as he is, so there you go, WW is almost on par with Superman so there you go (also include some PIS). For the last part of what you said with the 1000 punches, please see Superman Respect Thread and then proceed to Forum Rules again.

I kno wlucy is powerful but the beings I hear people giving him wins over would wipe their asses with him. Pretcon MM,Preretcon Beyonder,Thanos with the heart,Lt,etc.

Ummm....MM? Yes. Beyonder, I doubt it. Thanos with the heart did not show enough to me to make an opinion, but it's debatable IMO, LT I doubt Lucy could beat, but again....not sure. I'm still not sure why you're having trouble at least considering he might be able to beat these people...

Overrated. Most of his impressive feats have to do with outsmarting beings and creating universes. I havent seen any impressive battle feats that put him anywhere near the said company above.

He is one of the oldest and most intelligent beings in his universe, dealing in unbelievable levels of mastery over matter manipulation and all sorts of energies. Why would he run around battling insignificant insects?

Overrated.

Not the ones you mentioned in your post.

fangirl101
The Preretconned Beyonder who never actually fought anyone of note.

The Preretconned Molecule Man who's greatest feat is not getting cremed by the beyonder who had trouble killing death.

Thanos who's greatest feats are with prep and power ups and slapping around Thor, Thing, and professor Hulk.

Odin who hasn't done anything galactic since the silver age.

strifex6
dude the reason why i voted for supes was because it the truth i mean come on they wont stop until he can do everything or hes the best and why are people voting for wolvering because hes awesome and theres really only one basic wolverine

talking about this gets my so pissed

~The Wickerman~
Originally posted by fangirl101

The Preretconned Molecule Man who's greatest feat is not getting cremed by the beyonder who had trouble killing death.

Thanos who's greatest feats are with prep and power ups and slapping around Thor, Thing, and professor Hulk.

Odin who hasn't done anything galactic since the silver age.

marry me love

Air Legend
Only such assertions I've seen were related to God needing him, or rather him "tricking" God. Not beating God in battle. If you can show me someone say that, then I will admit that person (1 person) overrated him.
You know I was going to get the post, but your post is enough proof that Lucifer is overrated. "Tricking God" lmao.

~The Wickerman~
You know I was going to get the post, but your post is enough proof that Lucifer is overrated. "Tricking God" lmao.

Translation: "Nobody ever said he beat God in battle, even though I'm complaining about it, so I'll cop-out by not admitting to another thing about Lucifer, since although it's true, leads to the obvious result that Lucifer is the intelligent one while Michael is the sissy soldier-boy who never stood up to daddy".

Nice cop-out

Air Legend
Translation: "Nobody ever said he beat God in battle, even though I'm complaining about it, so I'll cop-out by not admitting to another thing about Lucifer, since although it's true, leads to the obvious result that Lucifer is the intelligent one while Michael is the sissy soldier-boy who never stood up to daddy".

Nice cop-out
Cop-out, huh?

PROOF THAT LUCIFER IS THE MOST OVERRATED CHARACTER!

"not to forget people, he DID outsmart and defeat yahweh"

"youd know that lucifer threatened yahweh by assasination and got him to no leave his creation"
Here's the link since the thread got closed.
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=484744&pagenumber=2

Yea, Lucifer tried rebelling, though by attempting such a thing he in fact was doing exactly what God wanted. What a badass boy that Lucifer kid is.

Michael "sissy soljer-boy" as you like to call him just patiently waited and didn't defy his creator and consequently almost made his "daddy" despair.

Mr Master

Yea, only Molecule Man who was more powerful than the LT.

We should also overlook the creation of the Beyond Realm,
which was an Ocean,
in comparison with infinite Multiverse which was a drop of water. eek!

The Preretconned Molecule Man who's greatest feat
is not getting cremed by the
Yea, let's ignore MM repairing infinite Multiverse-wide destruction with a gesture.

Let's ignore MM plaicing in sub-stasis everything across the infinite Multiverse,
that was in Beyonder's death-blast path that reached the ends of infinity.

yawn

Bah, what's the point.

beyonder who had trouble killing death.
False.

The truth,

Beyonder used a fraction of the power he limited himself to,
to erase the actual concept of Death across the infinite Multiverse.

=================================

Jeesh, what a grudge.

That's unhealthy.

Knowsbleed33
On that list? Flash by far.

Marvelknight
Capatain America and WWH.

quanchi112

Thank you for just proving you've never read the Forum Rules:

"For example, even though The Flash doesn't clock each of his own opponents in the first millisecond in his own comic, it is assumed that is a viable tactic on this board since it is a proven fact that he possesses that level of speed.
It is also assumed that the characters fight at their optimum levels of ability - not explicitly weakened or unusually powered up for those who have variable power levels."

Here's a link to the Forum Rules. Enjoy reading them.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=461496

Cyborg Superman is almost if not as powerful as he is, so there you go, WW is almost on par with Superman so there you go (also include some PIS). For the last part of what you said with the 1000 punches, please see Superman Respect Thread and then proceed to Forum Rules again.

Ummm....MM? Yes. Beyonder, I doubt it. Thanos with the heart did not show enough to me to make an opinion, but it's debatable IMO, LT I doubt Lucy could beat, but again....not sure. I'm still not sure why you're having trouble at least considering he might be able to beat these people...

He is one of the oldest and most intelligent beings in his universe, dealing in unbelievable levels of mastery over matter manipulation and all sorts of energies. Why would he run around battling insignificant insects?

Not the ones you mentioned in your post. I read the rules but we must also argue in character. I mean if a runner runs his best time in track and field, does always replicate his time each and every time? Did you miss the other people who included the flash as overrated characters on kmc?

Supes durabilityshoul dbe able to take more than three blows before he goes totally limp. Superman was amped fighting her without mercy while she wasnt even trying to beat him and she got away. Thats a horrible showing for Supes. WW is almost on par with Supes but isnt and he had an amp in the story while she didnt. He also went all out while she didnt even give 100 percent. Horrible.

In character is what I argue. He is capable of speed blitzes yes but this 1000 punches stuff before the other guy blinks is ridiculous. He didnt speedblitz Cyborg or Kalibak and got beat both times. I remember when Desaad had Superman mindcontolled and hit Batman one time. no expression Yet people claim 1000 when he cant even hit a mere human more than once on occasion.

He hasnt matched wits with anyone like Darkseid,Lex Luthor,Brainiac,etc. I mean he is powerful I get that but he has less competition in terms of intellect imo.

Thanos with the heart was supreme and lucy isnt even close. What has lucy done that puts me in the same ballpark as Lt.

Stormbreaker
Originally posted by Knowsbleed33
On that list? Flash by far. Nah.
Superboy prime all the way.

naruto2424
superman

iceman24567
WWH easily

Allankles

Supes durabilityshoul dbe able to take more than three blows before he goes totally limp. Superman was amped fighting her without mercy while she wasnt even trying to beat him and she got away. Thats a horrible showing for Supes. WW is almost on par with Supes but isnt and he had an amp in the story while she didnt. He also went all out while she didnt even give 100 percent. Horrible.

You come off almost retarded with this post. In case you didn't notice, but the things Superman did to WW (breaking her wrist, freezing her), he could have done without a sun amp, it's also important to note that Supes didn't sun amp just because of WW. And Superman has beaten WW in the past without sun amping.

When you clearly don't acknowledge the awful amount of PIS involved in that encounter, you don't look like you know what you're talking about.

In character is what I argue. He is capable of speed blitzes yes but this 1000 punches stuff before the other guy blinks is ridiculous. He didnt speedblitz Cyborg or Kalibak and got beat both times. I remember when Desaad had Superman mindcontolled and hit Batman one time. no expression Yet people claim 1000 when he cant even hit a mere human more than once on occasion.

There's no such thing as "in character" when talking about Superman's speed. He has used it so many times in the comics it's pointless to use the "in character" angle. Beyond that when writers make Superman fights a lot of the times they don't consider it a factor (mostly because of the plot, the same applies with the FLash), however there are plenty of examples where Superman has used his speed and his opponents couldn't even see him.

As far as Cyborg goes: he has the same exact combat speed as Superman (he's a clone, remember). Kalibak is no pushover in the comics and Superman beat both he and Mantis together.

As far as Batman is concerned in DC Batman is a walking CIS inducing character. I remember another occasion when Superman was mind controlled by Despero and he took forever to corner Batman. That's an example of PIS mixed in with extreme CIS. I like consistency in comics and that encounter was an irritating read. I hope for the good of all that is decent and sane, no writer ever puts Batman in a situation like that again, we just see logic ( even comic book logic) violated for the sake of some wankfest.

He hasnt matched wits with anyone like Darkseid,Lex Luthor,Brainiac,etc. I mean he is powerful I get that but he has less competition in terms of intellect imo.

Ok.

lannfear
being an old fella....really don't have much time for where comics have generally head....liked it when things were simple..oh well...overrated.....Wonder woman..Superman...Thanos...Galactus ans SS...Thor..Hulk ...classic beyonder/MM ...(stupid story line) and FF......Glad i got that off my chest eek! eek!

moonknight11
Superman easily.

occultdestroyer
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
yeah right everyone knows LT gets destroyed by wolverine stick out tongue

Oh my god! LMFAO!!!

laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing laughing
Happy Dance
rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing
Happy Dance Happy Dance

King Kandy
Superman and Darkseid are incredibly overrated.

fangirl101
Sentry and Thanos are INCREDIBLY overrated.

Hyperion Prime
Wolverine and that Damn Sabertooth are so overated. sick I love when Omega Red kicks there asses. big grin

Eel O'Brian
smurph

Raoul
sentry... bendis wanks him so hard sometimes...

skyfather
flash
superboy prime
ww hulk

psycho gundam
wow, i'm surprised some people think thanos is overrated out of all the potential choices..

if anyone is overrated, it would have to be batman. a lot of characters are scared of him when in the great scheme of things he is just a vigilante with a big bank account and a lot of time on his hands.

he would do jack in an impromptu fight with......rockslide form the new x-men, a lot of lower guys could whoop him if they ran into him.

so, to say thanos is the most overrated character is the same as saying batman is less overrated than thanos is. imo

Metalmanx
World War Hulk
Wolverine
Sabretooth
Batman

Probably a lot more.

Phantom Zone
Still going for Wolverine....

Entity
Originally posted by King Kandy
Superman and Darkseid are incredibly overrated. See I didn't even have to say it! stick out tongue

Phantom Zone
Oh yeah and Superman or any character that Avlon likes....whoops.

Batman-Prime
Thanos no expression

psycho gundam
Originally posted by Batman-Prime
batman yes fixed

Raoul
most street level characters, batman, punisher, hawkeye, green arrow, and even cap to an extent... they do things, without powers, that no human should be capable of no matter how hard they train or prepare themselves...

at least when you have powers you have an excuse...

psycho gundam
but batman is the ultimate example of that, not even ironman gets away with some of the stuff batman does.

Raoul
Originally posted by psycho gundam
but batman is the ultimate example of that, not even ironman gets away with some of the stuff batman does.

thats my point... iron man has a billion dollar suit filled to the brim with weaponry, batman has his training and his belt...

Aztec123
guys wth sissy hair big grin
and cheap rip off's

========>>> sentry, gladiator and thor

guys who can take out opponents via prep ex: reed richards

other highly overrated

wolverine (xmen chump)

hulk

storm

and my Favorite Batman, because hes god big grin
the guy has serious problems, but thats another topic

i forget to mention the other chump THANOS

psycho gundam
Originally posted by Aztec123
guys wth sissy hair big grin
and cheap rip off's

========>>> sentry, gladiator and thor

guys who can take out opponents via prep ex: reed richards

other highly overrated

wolverine (xmen chump)

hulk

storm

and my Favorite Batman, because hes god big grin
the guy has serious problems, but thats another topic

i forget to mention the other chump THANOS you must be joking.

batman vs rockslide = batman turned to paste
thanos vs rockslide = rockslide fused to glass in an instant, if he is lucky. wink

there are a ton of characters batman can't touch.

Raoul
there are a ton of characters batman can't touch.

http://www.portfolio.com/images/feeds/blogs/MCHammerPleaseHammerDontHurtThemAlbumcover.jpg

Nihilist
everyone on the list is overrated one way or another.

psycho gundam
nah, the IRS touched the shit out of him.

Raoul
nah, the IRS touched the shit out of him.

batman = the IRS?

stick out tongue

carver9
Huh?

What should I really say and where to begin.

Overrated.

great post.

My choice will be either superman or spiderman. Both are powerful characters but people give them abilities and having them beating people that they shouldnt even pose a threat to.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Allankles
You come off almost retarded with this post. In case you didn't notice, but the things Superman did to WW (breaking her wrist, freezing her), he could have done without a sun amp, it's also important to note that Supes didn't sun amp just because of WW. And Superman has beaten WW in the past without sun amping.

When you clearly don't acknowledge the awful amount of PIS involved in that encounter, you don't look like you know what you're talking about.

There's no such thing as "in character" when talking about Superman's speed. He has used it so many times in the comics it's pointless to use the "in character" angle. Beyond that when writers make Superman fights a lot of the times they don't consider it a factor (mostly because of the plot, the same applies with the FLash), however there are plenty of examples where Superman has used his speed and his opponents couldn't even see him.

As far as Cyborg goes: he has the same exact combat speed as Superman (he's a clone, remember). Kalibak is no pushover in the comics and Superman beat both he and Mantis together.

As far as Batman is concerned in DC Batman is a walking CIS inducing character. I remember another occasion when Superman was mind controlled by Despero and he took forever to corner Batman. That's an example of PIS mixed in with extreme CIS. I like consistency in comics and that encounter was an irritating read. I hope for the good of all that is decent and sane, no writer ever puts Batman in a situation like that again, we just see logic ( even comic book logic) violated for the sake of some wankfest.

Ok. But the point is he was amped and should have easily destroyed her as his powers were exponentially raised and the fact he was out to kill. He didnt and so its a horrible showing against an already weaker character. erm

The reason why he sunamped isnt relevant. The point is he had one and that he failed to soundly defeat a WW who was holding back.

Its canon and I dont call on pis every time I disagree with something.
I am not saying Superman does not have this ability I am saying when he brawls he brawls. I bet in his overall fights its 3-1 at least in favor of him just fighting without superspeed involved.

Give me a few examples of Superman dominating powerful foes with them having no counter to his superspeed.

You obviously didnt read the fight between Kalibak,Mantis, and Superman. Or else you would have known he didnt use superspeed once and he was beat. Orion saved his ass as the scan shows. Do your homework please when debating with me and dont post lies that can be easily exposed.
http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa41/quanchi112/DOTNG5p12-1.jpg

Oh so now we discount that Supes only hit him once and he is a regular human. You seem to be full of excuses. Point is anyone claiming Supes rocks someone 1,000 times in a second is being ridiculous and that comics dont support their views.

Oh and in the Cyborg/Supes fight no superspeed was used there either.

quanchi112
Originally posted by carver9
great post.

My choice will be either superman or spiderman. Both are powerful characters but people give them abilities and having them beating people that they shouldnt even pose a threat to. Thanks.

Id also put hp Doomsday at the top of this list.

Raoul
But the point is he was amped and should have easily destroyed her as his powers were exponentially raised and the fact he was out to kill. He didnt and so its a horrible showing against an already weaker character. erm

The reason why he sunamped isnt relevant. The point is he had one and that he failed to soundly defeat a WW who was holding back.

Its canon and I dont call on pis every time I disagree with something.
I am not saying Superman does not have this ability I am saying when he brawls he brawls. I bet in his overall fights its 3-1 at least in favor of him just fighting without superspeed involved.

Give me a few examples of Superman dominating powerful foes with them having no counter to his superspeed.

You obviously didnt read the fight between Kalibak,Mantis, and Superman. Or else you would have known he didnt use superspeed once and he was beat. Orion saved his ass as the scan shows. Do your homework please when debating with me and dont post lies that can be easily exposed.
http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa41/quanchi112/DOTNG5p12-1.jpg

Oh so now we discount that Supes only hit him once and he is a regular human. You seem to be full of excuses. Point is anyone claiming Supes rocks someone 1,000 times in a second is being ridiculous and that comics dont support their views.

Oh and in the Cyborg/Supes fight no superspeed was used there either.

it must be wonderful to take any scan you like and just remove the context altogether...

quanchi112
Originally posted by Raoul
it must be wonderful to take any scan you like and just remove the context altogether... Feel free and tell me where I misled anyone. This is the end of the fight. Supes was saved.

Galan007
it must be wonderful to take any scan you like and just remove the context altogether... It's what he does. It's his purpose. jr_erm02

quanchi112
Originally posted by Galan007
It's what he does. It's his purpose. jr_erm02 Feel free and correct me. Dont sit there and make statements you cant back up.

I remember correcting you about Gogs blast through mxy as well. stick out tongue

Raoul
Feel free and tell me where I misled anyone. This is the end of the fight. Supes was saved.

Originally posted by Galan007
It's what he does. It's his purpose. jr_erm02

its amazing how superman picks up any wins, taking into consideration the point that if he's not being mindraped, he's being one shotted by gundy or ko'ed by exploding gas stations...

llagrok
it must be wonderful to take any scan you like and just remove the context altogether...

Reported

For El Sexism peaches

Galan007
I remember correcting you about Gogs blast through mxy as well. stick out tongue Z0MG!! You're the man quanchi!!11! thumb up

its amazing how superman picks up any wins, taking into consideration the point that if he's not being mindraped, he's being one shotted by gundy or ko'ed by exploding gas stations... I know, it's crazy!

quanchi112
its amazing how superman picks up any wins, taking into consideration the point that if he's not being mindraped, he's being one shotted by gundy or ko'ed by exploding gas stations... Again I give Superman credit. He is one tough top tier. His durability on occasion is up there but his low showings bring his average down.

All I said was that allankles was completely wrong which he was. He said Supes beat Kalibak and Mantis. He clearly didnt and needed help to get out of this pickle.

My scan corrected someone else posting an untruth. stick out tongue

Hazsekswthurmom
Lol at losing to an amped Kalibak and Mantis, being a low showing.

Badabing
Again I give Superman credit. He is one tough top tier. His durability on occasion is up there but his low showings bring his average down.

All I said was that allankles was completely wrong which he was. He said Supes beat Kalibak and Mantis. He clearly didnt and needed help to get out of this pickle.

My scan corrected someone else posting an untruth. stick out tongue You will stand down and admit you're wrong! Next you'll write an apology to Trick. biscuits

Raoul
Again I give Superman credit. He is one tough top tier. His durability on occasion is up there but his low showings bring his average down.

his high showings far outweigh his low showings... especially now. the current level of power he's at, he has very few low end showings, and yet...

Originally posted by Hazsekswthurmom
Lol at losing to an amped Kalibak and Mantis, being a low showing.

lol i know...

llagrok
A Moderator that can't even properly use the quote function.....disappointing no expression

Galan007
Originally posted by llagrok
A Moderator that can't even properly use the quote function.....disappointing no expression He just unboldened it, so quanchi's posts looked even less important. dur313

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>