You Know what I hate?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Great the Vraya
People who post "...'s" and nothing else. If you have nothing to say then don't say anything.

Gosh ranting

oh, and for something for you guys to do...um...post something about something that you hate...I guess, and if that has already been done, then I guess this is volume two.

ToMacco
Originally posted by Great the Vraya
People who post "...'s" and nothing else. If you have nothing to say then don't say anything.

Gosh ranting

oh, and for something for you guys to do...um...post something about something that you hate...I guess, and if that has already been done, then I guess this is volume two.

You know what I hate? chicks who are way too uptight. Relax, honey. rolling on floor laughing

Mywi
I hate snow smile

Leo.M
I hate the people that voted for Bush doped

Mywi
I hate slow computers. ermm

Lady Fianna
Originally posted by Leo.M

LethalFemme
Originally posted by ToMacco
You know what I hate? chicks who are way too uptight. Relax, honey. rolling on floor laughing

I hate people that can't read where it says gender.ermm

Dr Flotsam

Röland
Originally posted by LethalFemme
I hate people that can't read where it says gender.ermm

laughing out loud

Great the Vraya
I hate people that can't read where it says gender.ermm Thank you, I didn't want to be rude, and I knew that if I posted about it, it would have been rude.

LethalFemme

Röland
Good boy.petpet stick out tongue

I try. blush2

LethalFemme

ToMacco

I voted for Bush, twice. embarrasment smokin'

Ricodrayz

Gosh ranting

oh, and for something for you guys to do...um...post something about something that you hate...I guess, and if that has already been done, then I guess this is volume two. ....................

Röland
It shows.blushing

Go out with me? blush2

Great the Vraya
Originally posted by Ricodrayz
.................... oh, you're funny erm

Dr. Badass420
i hate people who look for something and say "its always in the last place i look" of course dumbass, youre nott gonna look for it if you already found it

Ricodrayz
oh, you're funny erm I try my best. Now you try not to make duplicate threads, no one gives a flying shit. smile

LethalFemme

TOH

Blanka

ToMacco
Sweetie I'm SO not ready for that right now but thank you.kissblush

Come on! Get him!!!!! smile

§noopy
They're ****heads, I hate 'em too.

Röland
Sweetie I'm SO not ready for that right now but thank you.kissblush

I understand. hug

Bloigen

Gosh ranting

... 13

Great the Vraya
I try my best. Now you try not to make duplicate threads, no one gives a flying shit. smile This isn't a duplicate thread, stupid

Great the Vraya
Originally posted by TOH
see, there you actually put a quote in acknoleging that you agreed with that opinion, I'm fine with that smile

Ricodrayz
This isn't a duplicate thread, stupid Sure it isn't you big "poop head" laughing

Great the Vraya
Originally posted by Bloigen
... 13 You see, those aren't dots those are squares, and you posted a smilie to follow it up. I'm fine with that smile

ToMacco

Great the Vraya
Sure it isn't you big "poop head" laughing ya know, that is an incredibly immature insult no expression

Ricodrayz
ya know, that is an incredibly immature insult no expression roll eyes (sarcastic)

Dr. Badass420
Originally posted by Dr. Badass420
i hate people who look for something and say "its always in the last place i look" of course dumbass, youre nott gonna look for it if you already found it
laughing out loud

Bloigen
You see, those aren't dots those are squares, and you posted a smilie to follow it up. I'm fine with that smile

w00t

SelphieT

Dr. Badass420
Originally posted by SelphieT
smartass

mith fox
i hate noobs

SelphieT
Originally posted by Dr. Badass420
smartass

I know smile

I keeed Vraya. I know what you mean wink

_Rare_Fox_

Ditto

_Rare_Fox_
Hate boys who cheat on you or think us girls are only made to have sex and be there slaves...hate that to death.

Legendary Thor
hmmm poeple who think they are beter than everyone else

SelphieT
yeah, pompous b(itch)es really get annoying.

Röland
I hate when people tip me like 20 cents.

drewbiefan
what do you mean s' ?messed Name an example.

Ambience

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.