Peewee's...no Vraya's word of the week

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Great the Vraya
Every Sunday, I will post a word, and everytime someone says this word, post the eek! smilie, and if you were the first one to post it, pm me, this game will end at the end of February (or until it dies) I will be keeping score for people and whoever whens will be the champion of Vraya, and get a super-secret special prize...
The first word of the week is ermm (smilie counts too)

Also, this is not only secluded to this thread. If you see ermm or ermm anywhere on KMC, just post the eek smilie and pm me.

I will update every Sunday

regards,
Vraya

Great the Vraya
hmmm, I wonder if anyone even noticed this ermm

Great the Vraya
Oh, I almost forgot, You've also got to give me the location (page included) of where the ermm occurred

Itzak
ermm

Itzak
Originally posted by Itzak
ermm

eek!

*PM's Vraya*

Great the Vraya
Originally posted by Itzak
eek!

*PM's Vraya* damn, I forgot about that, I'll give you a point just for sheer cleverness but from now on, it has to be someone else's

ToMacco
ermm

Itzak
Originally posted by Great the Vraya
damn, I forgot about that, I'll give you a point just for sheer cleverness but from now on, it has to be someone else's

w00t I get a sheer cleverness point.

Great the Vraya
that's one point for Mr. Itzak

Itzak=+1

ToMacco
ermmermmermmermmermm

Bloigen
eek!eek!eek!eek!eek!

*pms Vraya five times* 13

Great the Vraya
Originally posted by Bloigen
eek!eek!eek!eek!eek!

*pms Vraya five times* 13 Actually, you didn't pm me once, I dedut 5 points from you for stupidity

Itzak+1
Bloigen-5

ToMacco
Am I winning?

Great the Vraya
Originally posted by ToMacco
Am I winning? No, you have got to find someone else's ermm and post the eek smilie then pm me about it and give me the location that it happened then I will give you a point.

ToMacco
No, you have got to find someone else's ermm and post the eek smilie then pm me about it and give me the location that it happened then I will give you a point.

Wow, that's WAYYYY to much work. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Bloigen
Actually, you didn't pm me once, I dedut 5 points from you for stupidity

Itzak+1
Bloigen-5

I was going to, but I......**** YOU.

Great the Vraya
Originally posted by ToMacco
Wow, that's WAYYYY to much work. roll eyes (sarcastic) ok srugOriginally posted by Bloigen
I was going to, but I......**** YOU. what?

Bloigen
what?

You read. herbnone

ToMacco
ok srug what?

sorry brother. sad

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.