Did Superman ever guess star in Spawn?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Prophecy
if so does any one have any scans?

Beta Ray Howard
Nope. Batman did though. Comic was written by Frank Miller, but not one of his better works.

The Prophecy
Do you have scans?

Beta Ray Howard
Nope. I lost that comic ages ago. You could probably find it cheap online though.

supervenom
Well him and a lot of the Marvel characters were in Spawn when he went into his own mind or something like that. It wasn't really them, but more like symbology. If you want the scans, let me know. It was posted in the Spawn respect thread by The Wickerman: http://www.killermovies.com/forums/384411_1-spawn-official-feats-features-and-respect-thread

The Prophecy
Ok thanks. smile

Gregory
Originally posted by Beta Ray Howard
Nope. Batman did though. Comic was written by Frank Miller, but not one of his better works.

If we're thinking of the same thing, it wasn't Batman gueststarring, it was oneshot crossover. Maybe sort of pedantic.

Grimm22
Supes + a comic that revolves around magic?

Not a good combo

TricksterPriest
Well.... there was this one issue that was pretty weird. Spawn goes into Erebus, 7th level of hell, and he sees superheroes imprisoned. One of them is obviously intended to be Supes.

King_Mungi
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Well.... there was this one issue that was pretty weird. Spawn goes into Erebus, 7th level of hell, and he sees superheroes imprisoned. One of them is obviously intended to be Supes.

I have that issue as well, basically took a shot at all the creators who sold out their characters

I wish Cerbus makes more apperances, he is allowed to free-roam

Chico_time
Originally posted by The Prophecy
if so does any one have any scans?

What is guess star?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.