what is this movie

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mider999
my friend told me about a movie where these two guys get arrested they think cause it was they stole some salsa by accident or dip or whatever but they are accused of murder.

While in jail at night the man see's white lines on the wall of his cell that form into teeth, when his cellmate begins beating him a hand tears the top of his head off

a hitchiker or man the one behind all the real murders eventually shows up, the guys try blowing him away but he just keeps comming even though horribly injured, he dies from a shot from his.......well crotch to his head.

the boy who kills him now becomes his replacment which was the guys plan all along

the actors appear to be as puppets while the evil black magic dude is playing with them from above.

WHAT IS THIS MOVIE IT SOUNDS COOL.

Zilverz
Originally posted by Mider999
my friend told me about a movie where these two guys get arrested they think cause it was they stole some salsa by accident or dip or whatever but they are accused of murder.

While in jail at night the man see's white lines on the wall of his cell that form into teeth, when his cellmate begins beating him a hand tears the top of his head off

a hitchiker or man the one behind all the real murders eventually shows up, the guys try blowing him away but he just keeps comming even though horribly injured, he dies from a shot from his.......well crotch to his head.

the boy who kills him now becomes his replacment which was the guys plan all along

the actors appear to be as puppets while the evil black magic dude is playing with them from above.

sounds kind of dumb to me

Mider999
wow thanks dude for your contrabution to this thread, you sure helped I ASKED WHAT THE MOVIE TITLE IS THANKS.

Zilverz
Originally posted by Mider999

you posted your opinion of the plot and i posted mine.. i find that relevant

Mider999
i dont sorry it wasnt relavent to the thread, the thread is what is this movie not what is this movie oh and your opinion.

Zilverz
my bad dwg...im drunk happy newyear

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.