Storm vs Mad Jim Jaspers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

xmarksthespot
616-Jaspers an average ordinary mutant vs 616-Storm a "possible Omega mutant."

Both at full potential!!!

Discuss.

guy222
Originally posted by xmarksthespot

Discuss.

Jaspers He's insane

Mr Master
Jaspers without doubt.

I remember the Fury, Jasper238's creation, survived a Celestial Nullifier blast, after the CN erased a Universe.

Jaspers616 was blown down to a skeleton by the Fury, and remade himself like nothing to 100% efficiency again with a thought.

Jaspers remade an entire Universe, and had complete control over eveything.

heck he was remaking 616, and had already remade most of 238 before they erased that Reality from the Omni-verse.

xmarksthespot
But.. but.. but..

"Evidence proves that storm's powers can practically reach the entire universe and she wouldn't have a limit to how much she could handle as in the absorbsion of stars because she would a elemental. Storm was also able to create a costume out of nothing and reassemble them which would be molecule manipulation. Again why would iceman be an omega when storm can do practically everything he can do an more? Storm is only limited to her body, without it she would have limitless potential."

The Weather God
So you run for help on another topic because you have failed to do so yourself. roll eyes (sarcastic)

xmarksthespot
Failed what. Storm has limitless power... the only thing holding her back is her body... at full potential she can absorb the universe and become Eternity and simply stomp Jaspers.

Swanky-Tuna
Sarcastic threads are bad.

Mr Master
"Evidence proves that storm's powers can practically reach the entire universe and she wouldn't have a limit to how much she could handle as in the absorbsion of stars because she would a elemental.

Wow, did that happen, or is that in theory?

Storm was also able to create a costume out of nothing and reassemble them which would be molecule manipulation.

Cool,

but think of the scale though.

Jaspers created living beings, and indestructible beings, even the Stars and everything within a Universe:

"I made everything actually, I made the sky, I made the Tiger the Lamb"
http://img65.imageshack.us/img65/1554/jsd5.th.jpg
"I made the Stars"

I mean,

when you need to create your own Plot Device (the Fury) you know your powerful.

Again why would iceman be an omega when storm can do practically everything he can do an more? Storm is only limited to her body, without it she would have limitless potential."

Since Jaspers would be in control of all Reality atleast in the range of a Universe, even in Astral form she would not escape his Reality altering powers which extend to the Astral Plane which is within Reality.

And really has Storm ever shaped Universes on panel?

Mr Master
Storm has limitless power... the only thing holding her back is her body... at full potential she can absorb the universe and become Eternity and simply stomp Jaspers.

laughing

xmarksthespot
She hasn't. Those aren't my words. The quote is verbatim though.

Mr Master
She hasn't. Those aren't my words. The quote is verbatim though.

I see.

laughing out loud

Well Jaspers wins for the record.

The Weather God
Failed what. Storm has limitless power... the only thing holding her back is her body... at full potential she can absorb the universe and become Eternity and simply stomp Jaspers.

Glad your seeing storm's potential x big grin

xmarksthespot
Originally posted by Mr Master
I see.

laughing out loud Indeed.
Originally posted by Mr Master
Well Jaspers wins for the record. Indubitably.

The Weather God
I have a question, can iceman beat Jim Jaspers?

Soljer
Originally posted by The Weather God
I have a question, can iceman beat Jim Jaspers?

Why are the Storm fanboys such idiots?

The Weather God
Originally posted by Soljer

Just answer the damn question smartass.

xmarksthespot
I have a question, can iceman beat Jim Jaspers? Well Iceman doesn't have limitless power now does he. Like Storm. Who eats Jaspers alive.

The Weather God
Well Iceman doesn't have limitless power now does he. Like Storm. Who eats Jaspers alive.

Iceman does, but does that mean he can beat him?

xmarksthespot
Iceman does, Originally posted by Soljer

but does that mean he can beat him? Originally posted by Soljer

batdude123

laughing out loud

The Weather God
Well Iceman doesn't have limitless power

Omega-level denotes unlimited potential, looks like the only idiots for creating this thread for no reason is you.

xmarksthespot
Omega-level denotes unlimited potential Oh shit.. somebody forgot to tell Elixir that...
http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/5838/newxmen02020bx2.th.jpg

The Weather God
Oh shit.. somebody forgot to tell Elixir that...

You really are the worst storm hater i've ever seen.

xmarksthespot
You really are the worst storm hater i've ever seen. July 5th 2005. Long before you came onto the scene. My first sig on here. A Storm sig.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&postid=4326893& amp;highlight=guy+who+likes+storm+forumid%3A77#pos
t4326893

Still liked Storm then as a character. Still like her as a character (but not the shit Storm Hudlin writes) now.

I'm a fan of the character.

But I don't have the suffix -atic and -boy on the end. Like yourself, know-nothing.

The Weather God
July 5th 2005. Long before you came onto the scene. My first sig on here. A Storm sig.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&postid=4326893& amp;highlight=guy+who+likes+storm+forumid%3A77#pos
t4326893

Still liked Storm then as a character. Still like her as a character (but not the shit Storm Hudlin writes) now.

I'm a fan of the character.

But I don't have the suffix -atic and -boy on the end. Like yourself, know-nothing.

You actually suppose to make me believe because you had a damn storm sig that you are a storm-fan? laughing

xmarksthespot
You actually suppose to make me believe because you had a damn storm sig that you are a storm-fan? laughing No - the fact that I specifically state I like Storm.

I'll do it again now. I like Storm as a character.

I'm saying I was and still am a Storm fan (notice no suffix). That doesn't require me to build her up to stupid levels. That doesn't require that I argue for her in every thread. That doesn't require that I think she has limitless power. That doesn't require that I know next to nothing about most all other characters, like you appear to. That doesn't require that I agree with crazy fanboys, like yourself.

Because to do so, would make me a crazy fanatical Storm fanboy. Like yourself. smile

The Weather God
No - the fact that I specifically state I like Storm.

I'm saying I was and still am a Storm fan (notice no suffix). That doesn't require me to build her up to stupid levels. That doesn't require that I argue for her in every thread. That doesn't require that That doesn't require that I agree with crazy fanboys, like yourself.

Because to do so, would make me a crazy fanatical Storm fanboy. Like yourself.

The day i believe you are a storm fan is the day you stop acting like a crazy ass loser storm hater who haves nothing better to do then bash on the character like a dumbass. The topic clearly stated that storm is at her peak stage, her peak stage is stated to be her elemental form. What the **** do you mean i'm crazy when i provide the damn scans and proof in your face. You don't want to believe it and come up with all these excuses to say that it's not true , some storm-fan you are.

xmarksthespot
The day i believe you are a storm fan is the day you stop acting like a crazy ass loser storm hater who haves nothing better to do then bash on the character like a dumbass. The topic clearly stated that storm is at her peak stage, her peak stage is stated to be her elemental form. What the **** do you mean i'm crazy when i provide the damn scans and proof in your face. You don't want to believe it and come up with all these excuses to say that it's not true , some storm-fan you are. Case-in-point. Crazy fanatical Storm fanboy. You may as well change your moniker to stormtooth.

The Weather God
Case-in-point. Crazy fanatical Storm fanboy. You may as well change your moniker to stormtooth.

You might as well quit saying your a storm-fan because that is impossible. A storm-fan wouldn't make spite threads that make her lose am i correct?

Grimm22
Oh shit.. somebody forgot to tell Elixir that...

Aw com'on X erm

Elixer is just a kid and his girl got shot in the back of the head by an evil cult leader

Give him a break stick out tongue

Grimm22

Discuss.

Hudlin is the only one to say she could be Omega

Remember this is the same guy who wrote Doom as a racist and then had his suit shut down by a lightning bolt from Storm despite it taking Thor's lightning with no trouble at all

xmarksthespot
You might as well quit saying your a storm-fan because that is impossible. A storm-fan wouldn't make spite threads that make her lose am i correct? No, you're incorrect. Threads like this are directed at you, the crazy fanatical fanboy. Not the character itself.

batdude123
The day i believe you are a storm fan is the day you stop acting like a crazy ass loser storm hater who haves nothing better to do then bash on the character like a dumbass. The topic clearly stated that storm is at her peak stage, her peak stage is stated to be her elemental form. What the **** do you mean i'm crazy when i provide the damn scans and proof in your face. You don't want to believe it and come up with all these excuses to say that it's not true , some storm-fan you are.

He's a Storm hater simply because he doesn't jump on the vagina-licking wagon for Storm like you, Montrail, 2damnloud, and Rutog do?

Please... roll eyes (sarcastic)

Grimm22
Originally posted by batdude123
He's a Storm hater simply because he doesn't jump on the vagina-licking wagon for Storm like you, Montrail, 2damnloud, and Rutog do?

eek!

OWNAGE!

The Weather God
Originally posted by Grimm22
Then had his suit shut down by a lightning bolt from Storm despite it taking Thor's lightning with no trouble at all

CC wrote that not hudlin, get your facts right.

The Weather God

So would you make a spite thread about batman????? Multiple ones at that and call yourself a batman-fan ?

I hope not roll eyes (sarcastic)

The Weather God
No, you're incorrect. Threads like this are directed at you, the crazy fanatical fanboy. Not the character itself.

It had nothing to do with my point. roll eyes (sarcastic)

batdude123
So would you make a spite thread about batman????? Multiple ones at that and call yourself a batman-fan ?

I hope not roll eyes (sarcastic)

If people were saying stupid things like "Batman would whoop Superman WITHOUT any prep," then you bet your ass I would...

Grimm22
CC wrote that not hudlin, get your facts right.

The idea of omega mutants wasn't brought up until the 90's no expression

Hudlin is the only one to recently say in his book that Storm may be an omega mutant. And Hudlin's writing is about as well regarded by the industry as TO's opinion about his team in football wink

xmarksthespot
It had nothing to do with my point. roll eyes (sarcastic) Elaborate on your point then, fanatical fanboy.

Are you asking if I would make threads about a character I like that they would lose in if they were being overrated by a cadre of crazy fanatical fanboys?

Yes.

Because while I like the character, I'm not in love with the character to an insane deranged level.

And I don't like the character for her powers or power level. But for the actual character.

The Weather God
The idea of omega mutants wasn't brought up until the 90's no expression

Hudlin is the only one to recently say in his book that Storm may be an omega mutant. And Hudlin's writing is about as well regarded by the industry as TO's opinion about his team in football wink

Reread my post and your quote, uncanny x-men 147 was when storm took down doom with lightning.

If people were saying stupid things like "Batman would whoop Superman WITHOUT any prep," then you bet your ass I would...

I wasn't saying stupid things i've got my god damn facts straight, get yours.

Grimm22
Reread my post and your quote, uncanny x-men 147 was when storm took down doom with lightning.

She never took Doom down no expression

She was being all bitchy because of PMS

The Weather God
Elaborate on your point then, fanatical fanboy.

Are you asking if I would make threads about a character I like that they would lose in if they were being overrated by a cadre of crazy fanatical fanboys?

Yes.

Because while I like the character, I'm not in love with the character to an insane deranged level.

And I don't like the character for her powers or power level. But for the actual character.

What the **** are you talking about? Your dumbass was the was the one who made this topic when the other topic was about full potential and peak stage. Read the damn topic's first reply and quick asuming bullshit.

The Weather God
She never took Doom down no expression

She was being all bitchy because of PMS

she took him down and he said another blast may very well destroy him.

batdude123

laughing laughing laughing out loud crylaugh hysterical2

No you don't...

The Weather God
laughing laughing laughing out loud crylaugh hysterical2

No you don't...

Whatever

Beta Ray Howard

You're giving me an idea.

TricksterPriest
idiots. Storm cannot beat someone who can snap his fingers and blink her out of existence. Btw, TO gets a bad rap and doesn't really deserve the blame for his team's screw ups. But the point is taken.

The Weather God
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
idiots. Storm cannot beat someone who can snap his fingers and blink her out of existence. Btw, TO gets a bad rap and doesn't really deserve the blame for his team's screw ups. But the point is taken.

this is full potentail storm here but still as i said, just because someone is omega doesn't mean they can beat everyone, it's far from the point i'm making about storm.

Swanky-Tuna
I think the both sides of this Storm thing are getting out of hand.

Grimm22
Originally posted by TricksterPriest

TO is a prime example of how NFL players SHOULDN'T behave no expression

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.