marriage

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jackismyboo
alot of people don't think jack sparrow is ever going to be the type to get married and i have to contradict. I know this is a bad time with the wedding ring confusion but i had to do it.

Mistypirate
Of course I do. Some people would say is out of character, but I do see him getting married. Jack is a man like no other. He has desires and feelings as well. wink

Hambah
Yes. As long as it's Elizabeth he's getting married to. ;]
Misty's right. He's still a man, pirate or not. He has desires and feelings too.

CaptainJacksLuv
i said yes coz i cn see me and himsmile lol

JacksSweet

JacksSweet

Mistypirate

Chiki Mina
I agree, Misty smile

I think Jack is already married. Not exaclty by papers and by a priest or in church, but I see him married already because he propsed to Liz at the Pearl wink

jackismyboo
"just because he is a pirate doesn't mean he doesn't have feelings like everyone else!" the beautiful words of truth!

CaptinJackLover
I would have to say that i cnat see him doing it but at the same i can. He has certain qualities about him that make you think 'o he with NEVER get married, too much of a player' and then sumtimes he does things that make you think about it again and say ' well yeah i guess he would make a good husband, he could definatley get married.'

you see, he has a bad boy side that doenst wnat that. and then he has this other side that wants to settle down with sumone he loves. he just has to decide which life he wants more....the adventerous crazy as a player life as a pirate...or that same life with a wife, which will make it not AS adventerous.

jackismyboo
Originally posted by CaptinJackLover
I would have to say that i cnat see him doing it but at the same i can. He has certain qualities about him that make you think 'o he with NEVER get married, too much of a player' and then sumtimes he does things that make you think about it again and say ' well yeah i guess he would make a good husband, he could definatley get married.'

you see, he has a bad boy side that doenst wnat that. and then he has this other side that wants to settle down with sumone he loves. he just has to decide which life he wants more....the adventerous crazy as a player life as a pirate...or that same life with a wife, which will make it not AS adventerous.

i see what you mean but even if he does get married to Elizabeth he doesn't really have to settle down. she loves the seas he does too, she loves to sail the ocean the breeze in her face, he does too, she likes adventure and what we see if jack does marry her is remeber the island scene with the two of them and how they planned to sail wherever they want and teach the crew their song together and be happy elizabeth may of meant it figuratively at the time but with everything happenning it could turn into literal!

JacksSweet
yes Misty you are right...gore wants w/e ending it is my opinion too...but...why you think that jerry is the most of them all??...

Mistypirate
I just think so wink

jackismyboo
how do you know who likes who?

willofthewisp
You may not think you're the marrying type, but when you find the right one, you are the marrying type. Not the majority, but quite a few real pirates claimed to also be happily married. Captain Henry Morgan for instance.

Chiki Mina
Yes, Willo. You are right big grin

It all depends if that person is the one for you.

Mistypirate
Well do you have POTC1 dvd? There's a commentary with Jerry and Johnny. And Jerry talks about the relationship of Jack and Liz is really interesting go watch it if you have the DVD, I don't remember the exact words, but Jerry seemed really amused by J/L relationship. And there's also a feature on the POTC1 DVD It's called Photo diaries from the set of POTC1 that Jerry took, when he says that POTC is about romance they shows a pic about J/L. Among other interesting things.

willofthewisp
But I don't think we'll get to see Jack get married, if that makes sense. I don't think the movie will actually have a scene of Jack marrying anyone.

Chiki Mina
No, I doubt there will be a scene of that. But I do believe that Jack is willing to get married. Getting married isn't exactly by papers and a preist. The main point of it all is getting married by their hearts.

Hambah
Originally posted by Mistypirate
I think Ted, Terry and Jerry are definitely J/L shippers, On the other hand I think Gore is not. I think Jerry is the most of them all.

During the commentary for the second DVD, it seemed like one writer was a J/E shipper and the other was not, which makes the ending of AWE very hard to predict.
Also, I thought Gore was. Somebody said in an earlier thread that the acting Johnny and Kiera did could not be written down on paper, it had to be directed. By the director. Lol. And Gore allowed all that Jack/Elizabeth ish stuff in his movie.. I know he doesn't have total control over the movie, but still..
And I think you're right about being a J/E shipper.

IheartPocky
Originally posted by Mistypirate
Well do you have POTC1 dvd? There's a commentary with Jerry and Johnny. And Jerry talks about the relationship of Jack and Liz is really interesting go watch it if you have the DVD, I don't remember the exact words, but Jerry seemed really amused by J/L relationship. And there's also a feature on the POTC1 DVD It's called Photo diaries from the set of POTC1 that Jerry took, when he says that POTC is about romance they shows a pic about J/L. Among other interesting things.

Gore and Johnny did a commentary together on the first not Jerry and Johnny.

willofthewisp
All I remember is the two of them laughing during the island scene because Jack "actually thinks he's going to get lucky."

Chiki Mina
Oh yeah, that was true. I remember in the commentary with Johnny and Gore.

Mistypirate
Originally posted by IheartPocky
Gore and Johnny did a commentary together on the first not Jerry and Johnny.

Oh that was Gore? They all sound I like. Well that's even better for our ship. They all are J/L shippers smile

willofthewisp
http://www.ropeofsilicon.com/flipbook.php?id=653&page=13

Like I've said before, I'm kind of an idiot sometimes. I just realized Liz is holding the compass. I've always looked at this shot real quick and thought she had a gun pointed at him, like the shovel was the barrel and the compass had the trigger. Dumb blonde alert, and I can say that since I'm blonde.

willofthewisp
http://youtube.com/watch?v=UJYZ6rbibzY&mode=related&search=

This is clip of the kiss, watch with the sound off to really focus in. I didn't know how or where else to post this since no one will answer my question about where to find the freeze frames, but I just noticed: Jack's eyes are all rolled back. I know, that's stupid and everyone's thinking, "shut up, willo" but you can tell they're rolling even though they're closed, like eyes do when they're in REM. Anyway, sorry for such a stupid post, but it gives everyone an opportunity to see the kissing scene, which most don't mind. love

Chiki Mina
*sigh*

*drools on laptop* Oops lol

IheartPocky
ooo.... i always thought he seemed sort of.. weird in that scene... like he was just sitting back and letting her do all the work lol

willofthewisp
I think he didn't want to take advantage of her, and he was also so stunned he couldn't move. But maybe that's too romantic. I'm sure if he wasn't going to die soon, he would give more than his fair share of the lovin'.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.