Coleman Trebor vs. Kas'im... To the death!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Blaxican
Happy Dance

Who wins in this stunning display of power and skill?

Gideon
Jango comes out of nowhere and shoots him again. no expression

Brotz
Don't post stupid threads like this and respond to my Fenn Shysa vs Spar thread. Of course Kas'im wins against Coleman Trebor, because Trebor is a diplomat and hasn't had much lightsaber training. Kas'im, on the other hand, is a master swordsman and doesn't sleep just to train with his lightsaber. Did you just post this to see how drugged Kas'im would need to be to get beaten by Trebor? Then you should have posted that.

Sexyback
Coleman Trebor has a chance, imo. Think about it, he was a Niman practitioner (who are naturally extra vulnerable to blasterfire), yet he was able to get through the entire Geonosis arena, when the jedi were outnumbered 1000 to 1 by droids (this suggest that he must have been extremely skilled in Niman), and yet he still (he must have been very exhausted by that point) had the balls to jump up onto a balcony with both Jango Fett, the most dangerous bounty hunter alive at the time, and Count Dooku, one of the greatest jedi masters of the time who had fallen to the darkside, and he believed that he was capable of taking at least one of them out. He must have been pretty badass, I say he takes it more often than not.

What exactly has Mak'is done, except getting pwned by a Darth Vader and failing to defeat Tsyr?

darthsith19
Kas'im wins in 3.4 seconds. no expression

xxXAcStylesXxx
Really, Kas'im anally rapes him.

Blaxican
Originally posted by Brotz
Don't post stupid threads like this and respond to my Fenn Shysa vs Spar thread. Of course Kas'im wins against Coleman Trebor, because Trebor is a diplomat and hasn't had much lightsaber training. Kas'im, on the other hand, is a master swordsman and doesn't sleep just to train with his lightsaber. Did you just post this to see how drugged Kas'im would need to be to get beaten by Trebor? Then you should have posted that.

Your thread is a dumbass thread. At least mine makes sense.

Council#13
Originally posted by The Sith'ari
Coleman Trebor has a chance, imo. Think about it, he was a Niman practitioner (who are naturally extra vulnerable to blasterfire), yet he was able to get through the entire Geonosis arena, when the jedi were outnumbered 1000 to 1 by droids (this suggest that he must have been extremely skilled in Niman), and yet he still (he must have been very exhausted by that point) had the balls to jump up onto a balcony with both Jango Fett, the most dangerous bounty hunter alive at the time, and Count Dooku, one of the greatest jedi masters of the time who had fallen to the darkside, and he believed that he was capable of taking at least one of them out. He must have been pretty badass, I say he takes it more often than not.

What exactly has Mak'is done, except getting pwned by a Darth Vader and failing to defeat Tsyr?

Didn't Coleman jump up to take on Dooku quite early on in the battle? And I'm not sure if he knew that Jango was there. He knew he would have the element of suprise when attacking Dooku, though.

The Sith'ari
Lol, I thought this was Mak'is versus Coleman.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.