Dr Strangeflashtastic vs...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

xmarksthespot
Merge Dr Strange and the Flash, give him Reed Richards intelligence. Give him a GL ring and a Qwardian power ring, and a month of one-sided prep.

Who would beat him?

TricksterPriest
..........bastard. stick out tongue Full power Tyrant, Eternity, Mad Jim Jaspers, Hyperstorm, possibly Galactus but that one's dicey. Oh, and Unicron. laughing

Chico_time
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
Merge Dr Strange and the Flash, give him Reed Richards intelligence. Give him a GL ring and a Qwardian power ring, and a month of one-sided prep.

Who would beat him?

No one this is a silly thread your new super \"character\" has all the cards stacked in his favour. What\'s the point of an unbeatable hero.

Very silly.

Swanky-Tuna
Can we mash heroes together too?

xmarksthespot
Originally posted by Swanky-Tuna
Can we mash heroes together too? I was thinking singular people... but sure why not. Let's say 2 heroes or 2 villains... and an aspect from another... but not villains and heroes together... because they'd have inner conflict...

Chico_time
I was thinking singular people... but why not. Let\'s say 2 heroes or 2 villains... and an aspect from another... but not villains and heroes together... because they\'d have inner conflict...

Unless they were an anti hero who already had a dark side.

Chico_time
Originally posted by Chico_time
Unless they were an anti hero who already had a dark side.

Swanky-Tuna
Humm.... I don't think I can think of any person or combination of persons that can take a magic wielding, super intelligent, double lantern with practically infinite speed and prep time.

Chico_time
Humm.... I don\'t think I can think of any person or combination of persons that can take a magic wielding, super intelligent, double lantern with practically infinite speed and prep time.

Which makes the thread stupid, what a stupid poster the thread starter must be.

chico time

Swanky-Tuna
This Chico guy reeks of Judge.

Chico_time
This Chico guy reeks of Judge.

What is the judge wanky.

xmarksthespot
Humm.... I don't think I can think of any person or combination of persons that can take a magic wielding, super intelligent, double lantern with practically infinite speed and prep time. Hmm... well it's meant to be challenging... what about if they can choose either a Qwardian or GL ring, and get three weeks prep?
This Chico guy reeks of Judge. Or whirly or yahman... I lose count and don't care.

Swanky-Tuna
Hmm... well it's meant to be challenging... what about if they can choose either a Qwardian or GL ring, and get three weeks prep?
I don't think it matters which ring they have, or how many. If they work the same, they're supposed to function like one unit it seems.

And as long as this guy has full use and knowledge of his powers he can speed himself up to have as much prep as he wants.

Which is kind of wonky because I was thinking it'd help him master the rings, but if he has the knowledge already it'd just be spellwork I guess.

What is the judge wanky.

No one, really. But he thinks otherwise.

Also, it's strange that you would correct his name.

xmarksthespot
I don't think it matters which ring they have, or how many. If they work the same, they're supposed to function like one unit it seems.

And as long as this guy has full use and knowledge of his powers he can speed himself up to have as much prep as he wants.

Which is kind of wonky because I was thinking it'd help him master the rings, but if he has the knowledge already it'd just be spellwork I guess. The month basically means an absolute Earth month - i.e. no time slowing or stopping. And I generally assume prep to be purely for defensive measures, to clarify.

Alternatively if you can think of a any current team line-ups that might win -- no limitations on numbers.

Chico_time
I don\'t think it matters which ring they have, or how many. If they work the same, they\'re supposed to function like one unit it seems.

Which is kind of wonky because I was thinking it\'d help him master the rings, but if he has the knowledge already it\'d just be spellwork I guess.

No one, really. But he thinks otherwise.

Also, it\'s strange that you would correct his name.

Not so strange Wanky.

Or whirly or yahman... I lose count and don\'t care.

What is a Whirly or Yahman person who makes stupid threads.

xmarksthespot
A pair of egomaniacs who return to the forum periodically after being repeatedly banned. Some people indulge them for old time's sake, while most people simply find them inane. But you'd know absolutely nothing about them of course, being a brand new member and all.

Chico_time
A pair of egomaniacs who return to the forum periodically after being repeatedly banned. Some people indulge them for old time\'s sake, while most people simply find them inane. But you\'d know absolutely nothing about them of course, being a brand new member and all.

How can anyone return to a furum after being banned, you are very stupid indulging me in a conversation about something that just isn\'t possible.

Chico Time

Magee
lol'd.

Scoobless
I was thinking singular people... but sure why not. Let's say 2 heroes or 2 villains... and an aspect from another... but not villains and heroes together... because they'd have inner conflict...

Wolverine + Squirrel Girl

grey fox
How can anyone return to a furum after being banned, you are very stupid indulging me in a conversation about something that just isn\'t possible.

Chico Time

Your ignorant and the origin of your username sucks

Chico is an annoying dick who needs to be strangled slowly.

Anyway.

Thanallex anyone ?

Chico_time
Originally posted by grey fox
Your ignorant and the origin of your username sucks

Chico is an annoying dick who needs to be strangled slowly.

Anyway.

Thanallex anyone ?

But I am Chico, i do not need to be strangled slowly.

Why am I a dick.

Chico time.

grey fox
But I am Chico, i do not need to be strangled slowly.

Why am I a dick.

Chico time.

Suuuuuuuuuure you are buddy boy , now if you'll excuse me I have to go to the store in my solid gold humvee and pick up my Super-model harem.

Chico_time
Originally posted by grey fox
Suuuuuuuuuure you are buddy boy , now if you\'ll excuse me I have to go to the store in my solid gold humvee and pick up my Super-model harem.

Cool.

I am going to sing and dance and make people happy with my smile.

Because.........

It is Chico time even better than Martini time or Greenwich mean time.

complexbrother

Who would beat him?

this guy ...

http://www.dragonhero.com/graphics/marvel2/beyonder.jpg

Soljer
Karate Kid could take him.

no expression

Seriously. He'd Karate Chop through any magic or GL power you threw at him.

xmarksthespot
It would probably take plot device characters like KK or an amalgam of them now that I think about it, considering the amalgam is basically composed of plot devices.

Blair Wind
so I can choose two heros or two villians? and like you I can add one character trait of another? and one GL ring? (but no prep?)

I think I may have a character in mind

xmarksthespot
Originally posted by Blair Wind
so I can choose two heros or two villians? and like you I can add one character trait of another? and one GL ring? (but no prep?)

I think I may have a character in mind There's some prep, 3 weeks to be precise.

Blair Wind
Ok....

now these are both anti heros (zoom wanting to make Flash a better hero does not equate to full Villian in my opinion) and I kinda tailormade it so that it goes against your team but here goes:

Black Alice/Zoom mix with the mind of Prodigy (from the new mutants when he was given full control of his powers), add a GL ring and three weeks prep?

Black Alice can take any magic you have from your character, Zoom is "faster" than flash (well, wally. Is this bart or wally?), and for all intents and purposes Prodigy can exceed Reed in intelligence erm

Just a randomly thrown out team. What do you think?

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Unicron. laughing

If anime is allowed then plenty of people could take him out.

Yuki Nagato
Lord of Nightmares
Ideon
Tetsuo

xmarksthespot
I don't really know who any of those are. erm

Originally posted by Blair Wind
Ok....

now these are both anti heros (zoom wanting to make Flash a better hero does not equate to full Villian in my opinion) and I kinda tailormade it so that it goes against your team but here goes:

Black Alice/Zoom mix with the mind of Prodigy (from the new mutants when he was given full control of his powers), add a GL ring and three weeks prep?

Black Alice can take any magic you have from your character, Zoom is "faster" than flash (well, wally. Is this bart or wally?), and for all intents and purposes Prodigy can exceed Reed in intelligence erm

Just a randomly thrown out team. What do you think? It's a good effort definitely. big grin

But Prodigy's mind was only like that in a telepathic visualisation, for all intents and purposes he's never been that smart.

Black Alice is a good choice. And Zoom is a good choice. But mixing them is still sort of a no-no, even though you've somewhat justified it.

Symmetric Chaos
I don't really know who any of those are. erm

Yuki has superspeed, superstrength, superintelligence, the ability to modify reality in an unspecidied scale and once stole the powers of god

LoN is a diety that is solely resposnible for the creation of a multiverse and is capable of destroying universes through an avatar alone.

Ideon is techincally a mech but still can cause obscene amounts of destruction

Tetsuo is an extremely powerful psychic who come to think of it probably couldn't take on Dr. Strangeflashtastic

Lyndsey_Lohan
What comic is Doctor Strangeflashtastic in?

xmarksthespot
Originally posted by Lyndsey_Lohan
What comic is Doctor Strangeflashtastic in? BSComics #772. He fights Thanallex to a stalemate. shifty

hulk10
Hulk,Black Bolt,Thaons,Thor,Odin,etc.etc.etc.The possiblity is endless.

xmarksthespot
Originally posted by hulk10
Hulk If you're thinking on his own. Just no. Hell no.

Prof S.T.I.
Back on topic .... I think the only beings capableof beating this guy is maybe the Silver Surfer, doc Manahattan and maybe the Fernnus the burning.

Swanky-Tuna
The problem is you have to find people, or team of people, who can handle the speed of Flash with the power, versatility, and plot armor of a GL, magic, and Reed's intelligence.

Originally posted by complexbrother
this guy ...
The offspring of Donnie Osmond and The Hoff.

Soljer
If you're thinking on his own. Just no. Hell no.

Co-signed. Each of the amalgamates could beat the Hulk solo.

Prof S.T.I.
The problem is you have to find people, or team of people, who can handle the speed of Flash with the power, versatility, and plot armor of a GL, magic, and Reed's intelligence.

The offspring of Donnie Osmond and The Hoff.

Which is why i picked Manhattan, he's basically omniscient therefore Flashes Speeds isn't a problem. And he easily has the power to match G.L. and Strange. Reeds tactical nohow is all that really causes a problem.

norrinradd43
The Spectre takes it

xmarksthespot
He's the wrath of God. no expression

And bump.

guy222

Who would beat him?

me laughing

living tribunal w/a wink wink

bigbran
It would probably take plot device characters like KK or an amalgam of them now that I think about it, considering the amalgam is basically composed of plot devices. Hmm...
Karate Kid, Squirrel Girl.

My team is bester than yours stick out tongue.

xmarksthespot
Originally posted by bigbran
Hmm...
Karate Kid, Squirrel Girl.

My team is bester than yours stick out tongue. Mine is twice as besterester. That's right. Straight to the top.

bigbran
Mine is twice as besterester. That's right. Straight to the top. But... that's cheating!
You win this round...

I'll think of someone...

Martian_mind
i'll use......RAGBAG,he is a fusion of both ragman and bagman,can absorb anyone,is backed by the presence and his highly skilled in the mystic arts.Oh i will also take a GL ring because i literally have the willpower of Millions. Happy Dance

manorastroman
the void+doctor fate

grey fox
Originally posted by manorastroman
the void+doctor fate

Thats a no-go , because you'd be exceeding the character limits (because Void and Sentry come prepackaged together) and fate is (sort of) a hero.

Thanallex pwns Dr Strangeflashtastic any day.

He's got....

1. Intelligence which dwarfs reeds
2. Magical skills (Thanos is a mystic but much like Doom prefers to use science)
3.Hal Parallax powers , this is energy manipulation on a HIGH level. If I remember correctly Parallax punked Flash, a few other heroes, and punched out supes.

Add a Gl ring and three weeks of prep ?

Dr plot device is fu*ked

xmarksthespot
Bump. No Thanallex. sad

Modified OP:
Merge Dr Strange and the Flash, give him Reed Richards intelligence. Give him a GL ring and a Qwardian power ring, and a month of prep.

Who can beat him?

You can merge 2 heroes or 2 villains (Herald level or under) and an aspect from another... but not villains and heroes together... because they'd have inner conflict... give it a GL or Qwardian ring, and three weeks prep.

Martian_mind
Ragman and Enchantress,Bo yah!!!

SpunkySmurph
Bump. No Thanallex. sad

Modified OP:
Merge Dr Strange and the Flash, give him Reed Richards intelligence. Give him a GL ring and a Qwardian power ring, and a month of prep.

Who can beat him?

You can merge 2 heroes or 2 villains (Herald level or under) and an aspect from another... but not villains and heroes together... because they'd have inner conflict... give it a GL or Qwardian ring, and three weeks prep.

Well, hell, I can do this.

Squirrel Girl and Doop.

I win.

smile

Martian_mind
Originally posted by SpunkySmurph

Squirrel Girl and Doop.

I win.

smile

He said no-one above herald level no expression

xmarksthespot
Originally posted by SpunkySmurph

Squirrel Girl and Doop.

I win.

smile They're both above Herald level. Squirrel Girl is the Abstract embodiment of unexpected things and squirrels, and Doop is the Abstract embodiment of Doop.

Doop!
http://img263.imageshack.us/img263/4463/me2187rc1.jpg

SpunkySmurph
They're both above Herald level. Squirrel Girl is the Abstract embodiment of unexpected things and squirrels, and Doop is the Abstract embodiment of Doop.

Doop!
http://img263.imageshack.us/img263/4463/me2187rc1.jpg

Oh, I missed the herald-level comment (obviously)

Well, at least we dodged the usually inevitable 'who-is-doop?' questions ermm

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.