x 23 v Batgirl

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lyndsey_Lohan
A girls thread hehe.

complexbrother
I did this thread already .... I dig the way you think .

I think the win would go to X23 because she is easily as skilled as batgirl but she has the added advantage of superhuman stamina, superhuman healing factor, slight superhuman strength, speed, reactions, superhuman preceptions, supreme healing factor, and killer unbreakable claws .

Lyndsey_Lohan
Originally posted by complexbrother
I did this thread already .... I dig the way you think .

I think the win would go to X23 because she is easily as skilled as batgirl but she has the added advantage of superhuman stamina, superhuman healing factor, slight superhuman strength, speed, reactions, superhuman preceptions, supreme healing factor, and killer unbreakable claws .

I agree with you. I prefer Xmen comics. I like Batgirl in the cartoon though.

guy222
Originally posted by Lyndsey_Lohan
A girls thread hehe.

welcome

trolly_crouchjr
Yo, Batgirl FTw ginger girl

Ryonslaught
wink

Are you guys serious? you think Laura/x-23 can beat cassandra Cain? LOL laughing Oh man thats hilarious! laughing

I bet you the same guys that think Wolverine can take eveyone, huh? laughing

You so silly... stick out tongue

King_Mungi
Their most likely thinking of Barbara, and not Cain..or I hope so.

Ryonslaught
They better be otherwise they just being silly blink

xmarksthespot
I don't think X-23 has an adamantium skeleton, so Cass likely breaks all Laura's bones. Even her ossicles.

King_Mungi
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
I don't think X-23 has an adamantium skeleton, so Cass likely breaks all Laura's bones. Even her ossicles.

Bingo, she has adamintium claws but her skelton is not bonded with the metal.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.