Socks were raiding the OTF!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

~King of Pie~
Oh NOES!!!!!!!!!

But for real, this crap is getting really ****ing annoying.

Blanka
dont worry they will be gone when the mods get back

~King of Pie~
Originally posted by Blanka
dont worry they will be gone when the mods get back Strom paid them a visit. Notice the thread title change.

ToMacco
You got banned, brother?

Smiter
Hypocrite.

George_Michael
Yup I did. Have a nice new year.

smile

ToMacco
Originally posted by George_Michael
Yup I did. Have a nice new year.

smile

Wait, you got banned. Who was banned?

Wait. .. . . . . . . . WHAT??????? confused1

~King of Pie~
Originally posted by Smiter
Hypocrite. Yes. Yes I am a hypocrite. But seeing as almost nobody cares....

ToMacco
Who. . . .what. .. .

listen .. . I don't. . .

banning was. .. . What?

*breathes deep*

Okay, who was banned? How the hell can you bet banned?

Ultraman Baltan
Don't worry. They were merely just migrating south for the winter.

~King of Pie~
Originally posted by Ultraman Baltan
Don't worry. They were merely just migrating south for the winter. That's profile worthy.

Dr. Badass420
Hypocrite.

Smiter
Originally posted by ~King of Pie~
Yes. Yes I am a hypocrite. But seeing as almost nobody cares....

meh youre right? Mr. Sock Hunter. Oooh I like the ring on that title. "Mr. Sock Hunter." Ooooh eek!

~King of Pie~
meh youre right? Mr. Sock Hunter. Oooh I like the ring on that title. "Mr. Sock Hunter." Ooooh eek! 'Tis indeed fitting.

Ultraman Baltan
Just let nature take its course. They will return to their sock nest soon enough.

Dr. Badass420
'Tis indeed fitting.
you're like Blade, where he is like part vampire, but yet he hunts vampires eek!

~King of Pie~
Originally posted by Dr. Badass420
you're like Blade, where he is like part vampire, but yet he hunts vampires eek! Yeah. I'm a sock, but I hunt socks! eek!

*splooges self*

Smiter
I think there should be a KMC video titled. "KMC Movie - Sock Wars - Return of the Pie"

Dr. Badass420
Yeah. I'm a sock, but I hunt socks! eek!

*splooges self*
coffee1
true, thanks for this news breaking eventing KoP

Smiter
And I know who will be the Main Character/star the KMC Movie- Sock Wars-Return of the Pie

Dr. Badass420
And I know who will be the Main Character/star the KMC Movie- Sock Wars-Return of the Pie
who eek!

Smiter
who eek!

dude your slow no expression its a dead give away.
who else will it be. I just dont know how to put it in the Youtube shit. Who ever knows how to you tube a movie clip should make the movie.

Dr. Badass420
dude your slow no expression its a dead give away.
who else will it be. I just dont know how to put it in the Youtube shit. Who ever knows how to you tube a movie clip should make the movie.
i was kidding. it was just a lame idea no expression

Smiter
its not a lame idea its a ****ing great idea.

Dr. Badass420
its not a lame idea its a ****ing great idea.
hitler

~King of Pie~
And I know who will be the Main Character/star the KMC Movie- Sock Wars-Return of the Pie Me?

Smiter
who else?

Youre the Sock hunter.
Your a sock yourself and you hunt socks and kill them mercilessly. and then in the end of the movie you face your true enemy which is... let me think first.

Dr. Badass420
who else?

Youre the Sock hunter. Originally posted by ~King of Pie~
Me? Originally posted by Dr. Badass420
hitler

ToMacco
My socks smell like. . . well. . . shit.

~King of Pie~
who else?

Youre the Sock hunter.
Your a sock yourself and you hunt socks and kill them mercilessly. and then in the end of the movie you face your true enemy which is... let me think first. C|ap? Ultraman? Barker? Vinny?

Just suggestions...the only one I have a real beef with is Clap.

Smiter
You have a beef with barker vinny and ultraman? but those guys arent even socks.

I was thinking that since you are eliminating ALL socks and the last sock standing is YOU.

Dr. Badass420
You have a beef with barker vinny and ultraman? but those guys arent even socks.

I was thinking that since you are eliminating ALL socks and the last sock standing is YOU.
how about him vs. indidan girl

~King of Pie~

I was thinking that since you are eliminating ALL socks and the last sock standing is YOU. That works.

I was saying I DIDN'T hae a beef with Vinny, Barker, or Ultraman.

star_scar_child
ive been gone for WAY too long, wtf did i miss, and WTF are the socks all about?

Dr. Badass420
bananasex

~King of Pie~
Originally posted by star_scar_child
ive been gone for WAY too long, wtf did i miss, and WTF are the socks all about? The socks are all about trolling, because we banned them all before. They're nuiscances.

star_scar_child
aha, that clears things up a bit. god things have changed around here. socks...otf, a rival forum called confused forum? i should never have left

Smiter
indiangirl? in the story that i have in my mind. she is suppose to be this charmer/assasin who will assasinate the sock hunter. but in order to do assasinate the sock hunter, she rocks the sock hunters pants off as in ]bananasex[so that he wouldnt suspect that shes a sock. However Mr Sock Hunter caught up to the game and its one of the final scenes that Mr. Sock Hunter reluctantly defeats indian girl. then he procedes to the last sock.

~King of Pie~
indiangirl? in the story that i have in my mind. she is suppose to be this charmer/assasin who will assasinate the sock hunter. but in order to do assasinate the sock hunter, she rocks the sock hunters pants off so that he wouldnt suspect that shes a sock. However Mr Sock Hunter caught up to the game and its one of the final scenes that Mr. Sock Hunter reluctantly defeats indian girl. then he procedes to the last sock. No. Indian GIrl isn't clever enough to do anything smart. SHe'll be my first victim.

~King of Pie~
Originally posted by star_scar_child
aha, that clears things up a bit. god things have changed around here. socks...otf, a rival forum called confused forum? i should never have left Yeah, they came in Auguest an started to troll the **** outta this place.

Smiter
No. Indian GIrl isn't clever enough to do anything smart. SHe'll be my first victim.

Aw! sad
then how the hell am I gonna put the sex scene in the KMC movie. Sock Wars
it has to have the bananasex or else its just a guy killing socks. it has to have the twist and turns

Ultraman Baltan
I would like to be the brilliant scientist that believes that a new sock raid is coming, yet nobody believes it. Then I use my scientific expertice to help the mighty sock hunter stop the sock army.
Oh, and if I'm played by Tom Cruise, I'm gonna be pissed.

~King of Pie~
I would like to be the brilliant scientist that believes that a new sock raid is coming, yet nobody believes it. Then I use my scientific expertice to help the mighty sock hunter stop the sock army.
Oh, and if I'm played by Tom Cruise, I'm gonna be pissed. Works for me....

Ultraman Baltan
Aw! sad
it has to have the bananasex

Considering she bugged me the most, I get that scene.

Dr. Badass420
you WANT to f*ck indian girl laughing out loud

Ultraman Baltan

smokin' laughing out loud laughing hysterical

I get away with these jokes so well.

Smiter

Fine you get that scene bananasex and you also get the extended features that are not shown in theaters blowjob
But you also get to die be tortured and killed by indiangirl (sock) after that scene. Sock Hunter avenge you though.

Dr. Badass420
smokin' laughing out loud laughing hysterical

I get away with these jokes so well.
she cutts off your 1 inch dick!!111
laughing out loud

Ultraman Baltan
Fine you get that scene bananasex and you also get the extended features that are not shown in theaters blowjob
But you also get to die be tortured and killed by indiangirl (sock) after that scene. Sock Hunter avenge you though.

I have two conditions.
1. IG=My age.
2. I slay her. Then a bunch of the socks kill me afterwards. THEN I am avenged.

Smiter
I cant believe that you wanna bananasex with indiangirl.

Ultraman Baltan
she cutts off your 1 inch dick!!111
laughing out loud

1 inch is STILL bigger than yours.

Dr. Badass420
1 inch is STILL bigger than yours.
laughing out loud thats not your mom said

Ultraman Baltan
I cant believe that you wanna bananasex with indiangirl.

I don't want to. Let's switch her with Jessica Alba.

Ultraman Baltan
laughing out loud thats not your mom said

Because she doesn't know you, retard. laughing out loud

King Kandy
How About The-Judge?

He was a pretty bad sock.

Dr. Badass420
Because she doesn't know you, retard. laughing out loud
thats because i got her drunk, and THEN i f*cked her laughing

Smiter
Director of the KMC Movie. Sock Wars. Return of the Pie = Smiter
Starring = King of Pie, The sock Hunter (protagonist)
Ultraman Baltan, Scientist,
Indiangirl, sock last sock to die (main antagonist)
socks at Kmc - clap and others (supporting antagonist)

We need more.

King Kandy
Indiandirl wasn't a TRULY malevolent Sock, just a moron.

I still think The_Judge would be perfect.

Dr. Badass420

We need more. put me in

JacopeX

We need more. Ill be in big grin

Smiter
jacopex the guy who hired KOP to the the job.

I think we might have a quotes of the 2007 already. Someones desperate
Aw! sad
it has to have the bananasex or else its just a guy killing socks. it has to have the twist and turns

Ultraman Baltan
Barker should be in it. I mean, he was the real guy that beat Indiangirl.
So my *** scene with IG(the scene itself is with me and her stunt double Jessica Alba or Tiffani Thiessen) is so Barker can defeat her. Then KOP goes and battles an army socks.

Ultraman Baltan
jacopex the guy who hired KOP to the the job.

I think we might have a quotes of the 2007 already. Someones desperate

Do that again and I will make the producers kick you off the project.

JacopeX
And then I come in to congradulate you all since I sent KOP to get her. And reward them with something stupid and random. big grin laughing out loud

Smiter
I am the producer and the director. I thought of this project no expression

the first scene is that. In KOP's Voice. Black Screen. Saying

"(panting hard breath) The socks are raiding the OTF. The mods couldnt stop the attack.... Try with all their might. They keep coming back... (panting hard breath)" (big pause)
"We lost many battles and we lost all of the heroes. No one is left from this God forsaken place."

from the battle scene Storm with her hand guns and WD with his shotgun standing back to back and they are surrounded by the alien looking socks. ofcourse they were overpowered.

I dont know the next scene. Maybe KoP narrating again.

Ultraman Baltan
I am the producer and the director. I thought of this project no expression

KOP is the producer. He is the Mel Gibson of this project. You are the Paul Anderson of the project.
And I said the scene has to have either Jessica Alba or Tiffani Thiessen, you perv.

Smiter
Im the producer/director i thought of it. KoPs the actor.

~King of Pie~
You're not making it, jsut thinking of ideas. I have to approve the ideas. Therefore, I'm the producer, and you're the writers.

Smiter

And I said the scene has to have either Jessica Alba or Tiffani Thiessen, you perv.
Ok whatever you just play your part

King Kandy
Put me in...

I could be a sock hunter trainee.

JacopeX
I still dont know What I can be (Wishes for a good part)

Ultraman Baltan
HAHAHAHA! My *** scene has Tiffany Thiessen! Dr. BA got nothing on me!

Smiter
JacopeX your the leader of the rag tag resistance against socks. Since all of the heros in this movie are dead. But you failed to resist so you hired KoP to do the Job. Some lines some battle scene.

Dr. Badass420
HAHAHAHA! My *** scene has Tiffany Thiessen! Dr. BA got nothing on me!
you jsut put her in to hide your homosexual tenedencies no expression

puit me in the mother ****ing movie, dammit

Ultraman Baltan
How about that I am apart of government group, and they banned all relations with KOP, but I knew that he was one of the only ones that could help. So I become his secret partner, and then JacopeX hire KOP with me as a resource that does not want to be discovered.

King Kandy
How about me?

Ultraman Baltan
you jsut put her in to hide your homosexual tenedencies no expression

So Boy and girl=homo? Go back to school. You're so clueless that the last time you had sex you tried to find a hole in the girl's back.

Dr. Badass420
So Boy and girl=homo? Go back to school. You're so clueless that the last time you had sex you tried to find a hole in the girl's back.
i said you put her in there to HIDE your homosexual tendencies

~Forever*Alone~
i have two socks you can use in your production, i dont use them anyway, i just made them to gang up on someone, who is now banned, happy

Ultraman Baltan
i said you put her in there to HIDE your homosexual tendencies

So you are say gay CAN=Boy and girl. WRONG.

Smiter
Dr.Badass Youre the traitor and KoP's Trusted friend who allied with socks just to get paid and try to turn over KoP to the Sock Commander Kai Lein.

King Kandy Youre just an extra the guy who was operating the machinegun shooting and saying "Die Mothafocking Socks Die" but of course The scene was that there were too many Socks and they just took the bunker and over ran it.

King Kandy
Well howcome my role sucks so bad?

Dr. Badass420
So you are say gay CAN=Boy and girl. WRONG.
dude im saying that you are acting straight to hide the fact that you dont like girls

Dr. Badass420
Dr.Badass Youre the traitor and KoP's Trusted friend who allied with socks just to get paid and try to turn over KoP to the Sock Commander Kai Lein.

King Kandy Youre just an extra the guy who was operating the machinegun shooting and saying "Die Mothafocking Socks Die" but of course The scene was that there were too many Socks and they just took the bunker and over ran it.
why am i the *******?

Ultraman Baltan

hysterical

Ultraman Baltan
why am i the *******?

He's trying to make it as realistic as humanly possible. laughing out loud

Smiter
Originally posted by King Kandy
Well howcome my role sucks so bad? Your captured by the army of socks and you were imprisoned(bloody and focked up face). But you eventually Got out of the cell and Helped KoP to Confront Indian Girl.

Ultraman Baltan

Nice! He's like an actual KMC baddie, so it's like when the Green Goblin was famous in the comics, and then was apart of the movie! It's just natural to have Lein in there!

Smiter
why am i the *******?

We need a focking twist and turn on the movie.

Dr. Badass420
He's trying to make it as realistic as humanly possible. laughing out loud
laughing out loud no no expression get a job
We need a focking twist and turn on the movie.
ok then ill take a hit for the team eek!

Smiter
We got the beginning and the ending and a few of the middle part. Now we need to just publish this shit. Does anyone know how to make a movie out of animation.

(this is a comic scifi shit)

Ultraman Baltan
laughing out loud no no expression get a job

I have a job. no expression My job is an actor in a sock movie where I am an awesome professor that is a main character and has a good time with Tiffani Thiessen! YEE-HAW!

Dr. Badass420
I have a job. no expression My job is an actor in a sock movie where I am an awesome professor that is a main character and has a good time with Tiffani Thiessen! YEE-HAW!
in real life no expression

Smiter

yea but that scene only last 3 seconds because its a comedy scifi movie.
Then You take out the cigarettes. Indiangirl (played by Tiffani Thiessen) puts the knife by your throat. interogation. you wont answer the question and boom your dead.

Dr. Badass420
yea but that scene only last 3 seconds because its a comedy scifi movie.
Then You take out the cigarettes. Indiangirl (played by Tiffani Thiessen) puts the knife by your throat. interogation. you wont answer the question and boom your dead.
laughing out loud so my char the *******, lives rite?

King Kandy
Your captured by the army of socks and you were imprisoned(bloody and focked up face). But you eventually Got out of the cell and Helped KoP to Confront Indian Girl.
That's a bit better...

But why Indian Girl? She wasn't the worst of the lot.

Ultraman Baltan
yea but that scene only last 20 minutes because its a comedy scifi movie.
Then You take out the cigarettes. Indiangirl (played by Tiffani Thiessen for the stunt scene(she's too good to be a sock)) puts the knife by your throat. interogation. you wont answer the question and boom your dead by a swarm of socks. But then you open up a grenade and kill the swarm with IG escaping without a left hand.

There.

JacopeX
"Now go. Go along and have sex with her. I will be hear masturbating......"

Smiter
I dont know? I joined the KMC and dont know shit but ive heard from my friend shes annoying and ive seen a few account restricted.

Ultraman Baltan
Originally posted by JacopeX
"Now go. Go along and have sex with her. I will be hear masturbating......"

Thanks. You're a true friend.

King Kandy
I dont know? I joined the KMC and dont know shit but ive heard from my friend shes annoying and ive seen a few account restricted.
I'm telling you. The_Judge!

That guy just would not die, no matter how many times he got banned...

Smiter
There.

WOW EVEN BETTER eek! but indian girl escapes that blast though.

Dr. Badass420
laughing out loud so my char the *******, lives rite?

JacopeX
I dont know? I joined the KMC and dont know shit but ive heard from my friend shes annoying and ive seen a few account restricted. You should check out her posts. sick

Lightningrod
Oh NOES!!!!!!!!!

But for real, this crap is getting really ****ing annoying.

shows you the mods are hard at work

Smiter

This is how your char will play out at the very last scene.

nvLhRUIiMF8

KoP is the guy without the shirt and Dr.Badass your the one who is getting his butt kicked in this way.

Dr. Badass420
This is how your char will play out at the very last scene.

nvLhRUIiMF8

KoP is the guy without the shirt and Dr.Badass your the one who is getting his butt kicked in this way.
laughing out loud alright

King Kandy
Wait, the shirtless guy was winning?

Dr. Badass420
Wait, the shirtless guy was winning?
its very vague

King Kandy
I got the sense he was getting his ass kicked.

Dr. Badass420
I got the sense he was getting his ass kicked.
read the bottom

Smiter
let me get a better link.

Smiter
This is what happened At the Very Last Battle Between KoP and Dr. Badass

Dr. Badass420
This is what happened At the Very Last Battle Between KoP and Dr. Badass
i got PWNT

Destiny_Desire
ermmhappy socks.

Dr. Badass420
Originally posted by Destiny_Desire
ermmhappy socks. Originally posted by Ultraman Baltan
hysterical

Ultraman Baltan
WOW EVEN BETTER eek! but indian girl escapes that blast though.

Then KOP comes and defeats her easily.

~King of Pie~
Then KOP comes and defeats her easily. After forcing her to blow me.

Ultraman Baltan
There is no *** scene, since that was just a joke. You are in the middle of a discovery. A virus that can destroy all socks. You get ready to leave until you are attacked by a swarm of socks. You pull out a gun and fire mercilessly at the socks as they drop like flies. But now they are stronger than before. Some are still getting up! You prepare to use the virus, but you are caught from behind by Indiangirl. Indiangirl puts the knife by your throat. Interogation. You won't answer the question and boom your dead by the swarm. But then you open up your hand. You are holding an ignited grenade. Strapped to your chest under your jacket is 25 other grenades. They go off and kill the swarm with IG escaping without a left hand, only for KOP to destroy her. Later in the movie they learn about the formula and get the suitcase.

There. In all seriousness.

~King of Pie~
WE need an experienced veteran of KMC to make this, because Smiter doesn't know the socks too well.

Slipknot would clearly be the leader of the socks. Indian girl wouldn't be able to do squat.

King Kandy
WE need an experienced veteran of KMC to make this, because Smiter doesn't know the socks too well.

Slipknot would clearly be the leader of the socks. Indian girl wouldn't be able to do squat.
What about The_Judge...?

He was a supreme class socker.

Dr. Badass420

slpiknot, the guy i was accused of being a sock of?

Kongu Dude
The Socks are taking over. ermm

Awesome Man
Originally posted by ~Pielover~

I can help. My stories are good and I knew the socks. I wanted to use Lein for my death scene, but Smiter wanted IG.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.