Ronin/Echo

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ryonslaught
Hey guys I'm doing a fanfic on Ronin from new avengers and was wondering if anyone could give me some scans of her from new avengers? new avengers 11-13 please?

Thanks in advance big grin

Artemis1860
I'd recommend PMing someone on this subject as scan request threads often get closed these days it seems.

"V"
NOT if you dig out the old thread made by Armandovalles? I cant be arsed to look for it, I bumped it ages ago.

This was before the times of scanning entire comics, well.. it happened less.

Ryonslaught
Thanks for the heads up guys happy

Grimm22
fanfics are for those with WAY too much time on their hands

Lucid Lui
Or people who have a passion for writing.

Grimm22
Originally posted by Lucid Lui
Or people who have a passion for writing.

I like to write no expression

But you don't see me going and posting pointless stories on the internet now do you?

Lucid Lui
Stop being a condescending prick. Different people get off on different things. And there are some incredible fanfics out there that alot of people had a great time reading.

Artemis1860
Originally posted by Grimm22

But you don't see me going and posting pointless stories on the internet now do you?

Ya know Grimm, I have some respect for you, but you really think it's pointless? It isn't, it's a great way to practice. I've been writing fanfic for five years, only quit just recently to concentrate on my books. I've won an international writing contest, and am working on a story for a literary journal I've just been invited to write for.
Fanfics taught me how to write. They are not pointless.

Just because you don't like them or the storylines often found in them, isn't a reason to bash them.

Stop being a condescending prick. Different people get off on different things. And there are some incredible fanfics out there that alot of people had a great time reading.

Calm down Lui, calling someone a "condescending prick" over fanfic won't change their opinion over it. It'll just make them think fanfic writers are pricks, take my word for it, it's a lesson i learned the hard way a long time ago.

Grimm22

But, being a prick is what I do confused stick out tongue

Fine whatever glare

But you won't see me ever writing fanfic

Tried it once, never did it again

Artemis1860
But, being a prick is what I do confused stick out tongue

Fine whatever glare

Tried it once, never did it again

lol. Never said you had to write it. Leave it to the pros. wink

Just kidding, I'm no pro. I just "have too much time on my hands." stick out tongue

Grimm22
Originally posted by Artemis1860
lol. Never said you had to write it. Leave it to the pros. wink

Just kidding, I'm no pro. I just "have too much time on my hands." stick out tongue

You mean people get paid to write these things? confused

Well, you're from Illinois it seems, thus you are excused big grin

Artemis1860
You mean people get paid to write these things? confused

rofl. Actually, technically you do if your star wars or star trek ones get published it seems...

lol. Though if getting free dvds counts as being paid, I guess you can be in a writing contest. That's what I got for being over obsessed with Van Helsing for a while.

And just what is wrong with Illinois?stick out tongue

The Pict

ermmlaugh I don't get it

And some fanfics are pretty good.

Grimm22
And just what is wrong with Illinois?stick out tongue

Nothing

Chicago is THE place to be rock

Artemis1860
Nothing

Chicago is THE place to be rock

rofl, indeed. My husband is from there originally, and we currently live only a couple hours away from it.

SpunkySmurph

Wait... no expression

People on the forums watch you do things? confused

Grimm22
Originally posted by SpunkySmurph
Wait... no expression

People on the forums watch you do things? confused

Well, Capt does shifty stick out tongue

Remember my identity is concealed

SpunkySmurph
Well, Capt does shifty stick out tongue

Remember my identity is concealed

laughing

Reminds me of the JLU episode where Flash and Lex Luthor accidentally switch bodies. Lex figures at least he can find out Flash's secret identity, so he speeds into a bathroom, takes of the mask, and says

"... I have no idea who this is"

Lucid Lui
Calm down Lui, calling someone a "condescending prick" over fanfic won't change their opinion over it. It'll just make them think fanfic writers are pricks, take my word for it, it's a lesson i learned the hard way a long time ago. Sorry, shoulda put a tongue poking smilie in there. I didn't mean it in an agressive arse-holish way. I was just joshing, for the most part.

Tried it once, never did it again I've thought about it. But i'm too lazy, and not much of a writer. Still, i've read a few good ones, and they can be better than half the stuff that's actually selling these days.

Wally West
fanfics are for those with WAY too much time on their hands Nah Vs. forums are wink

Super Guy
Originally posted by Wally West
Nah Vs. forums are wink Amen! Happy Dance

marvelprince
Originally posted by SpunkySmurph
laughing

Reminds me of the JLU episode where Flash and Lex Luthor accidentally switch bodies. Lex figures at least he can find out Flash's secret identity, so he speeds into a bathroom, takes of the mask, and says

"... I have no idea who this is"

That scene was funny as hell

willRules
fanfics are for those with WAY too much time on their hands

Hey how old are you? 5?

Let me know when you learn how to write yes And I won't mind you posting here......

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=405537&perpage=20&highlight=&pagenumber=1

Ya know Grimm, I have some respect for you,

I suppose someone had to, statistics say at least one person would. wink

Disappear
law of averages...

Artemis1860
Originally posted by willRules
I suppose someone had to, statistics say at least one person would. wink

What is this? bash artemis week? good lord... roll eyes (sarcastic)

seriously though, I don't think anyone checks my profile to see I'm not a n00b!

note: i almost typed b00b. shifty

Blair Wind
He was bashing grimm no expression

noob stick out tongue

Artemis1860
Originally posted by Blair Wind
noob stick out tongue

boob. shifty

willRules
Yeah I wasn't bashing you, I was bashing the story hater, Mr Grimm yes laughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.