Dante&Vergil vs Naruto&Sasuke

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

yaujta King
Dante has his rebellion sword and ebony and ivory guns he also has his devil trigger
Vergil has his weapons and his devil trigger

Naruto has nine tailed fox and all of his powers
Sasuke has cursed mark and his powers

Naruto and sasuke from ultimate ninja
VS
Dante and vergil from Devil may cry3!!

Who wins??? Happy Dance

Blaxican
Im pretty sure Dante gets f*cked up, though this is against the rules.

The nine tails demon was said to be able to destroy mountains in one hit and cause tsunamis with a strike of one of his tails.

IceJaw
How the heck would they beat and KILL the demon brothers? This is spite and against he rules.

Blaxican
I don't know. Can these two brothers perform Dragon Ball Z power feats in one casual hit?

EDIT: I think I read your post wrong. I don't know. If I did, disregard this.

Emperor Ashtar
Originally posted by IceJaw
How the heck would they beat and KILL the demon brothers? This is spite and against he rules.
Co-signed, keep narutard outta here.

Cloud_VII
Dante and Vergil I think would win.

Blaxican
Originally posted by Emperor Ashtar
Co-signed, keep narutard outta here.

Hater. And I already said that it was against the rules...

Emperor Ashtar
Originally posted by Blaxican
Hater. And I already said that it was against the rules...

Of course I hate it, naruto sucks ballz and has no place here.

Blaxican
Yes yes, we know abotu your bias already, Ashtar. Go read a Onepiece comic...

Emperor Ashtar
Yes yes, we know abotu your bias already, Ashtar. Go read a Onepiece comic...

Right, because I'm not an over the top fanboy, who claims naruto can compete with DBZ characters, please.

The fact you mentioned kyuubi, who is sealed and has no feats is one of the gripes I have with narutards. The always use lame evidenceto support there arguments.

Blaxican
How am I an "over the top fanboy" again? i even SAID that the weakest DBZ character could probaly beat the strongest naruto character. Their goes your entire argument...

Emperor Ashtar
How am I an "over the top fanboy" again? i even SAID that the weakest DBZ character could probaly beat the strongest naruto character. Their goes your entire argument...
I Didn't only call YOU a fanboy, I said I hate when narutards compare DBZ to naruto in general, as if there comparable.

Blaxican
Then perhaps you should clarify...

And as for the Kyuubi, I mentioned him simply because the thread starter said that Naruto had access to the full nine tails. I was speculating, as Naruto hasn't fully unleashed him before.

And you act like there are no fanboys for Onpeice, Dragon ball Z, and EVERY other Anime known to man. So why the hell are you constantly on my and other peoples asses whenever the word "naruto" gets mentioned? Dragon Ball Z characters aren't even in this thread, yet YOU have to take it upon yourself to say something negative and start up a conflict. if you don't like the show that much then just ignore us. We have ALL heard your opinion on it already, so what your doing now is just spite, not giving your opinion.

Emperor Ashtar
Then perhaps you should clarify...

And as for the Kyuubi, I mentioned him simply because the thread starter said that Naruto had access to the full nine tails. I was speculating, as Naruto hasn't fully unleashed him before.

That's not hat I'm talking about, what feats does kyuubi have besides a hyperbole narrative? People are always bring up that BS, moutain shattering, tsunami forming tail spin. It's Narrative Hyperbole and nothing more until kyuubi is shown or a more detailed explanation is given.

And you act like there are no fanboys for Onpeice, Dragon ball Z, and EVERY other Anime known to man. So why the hell are you constantly on my and other peoples asses whenever the word "naruto" gets mentioned?

Because narutards are the worst, don't deny it. I rarely see any One Piece fans in any forums and as for DBZ of course there fanboys are annoying. But, naruto is just as bad as DBZ fandom if not worst.

Dragon Ball Z characters aren't even in this thread, yet YOU have to take it upon yourself to say something negative and start up a conflict. if you don't like the show that much then just ignore us. We have ALL heard your opinion on it already, so what your doing now is just spite, not giving your opinion.

I do ignore you narutards, do I go inside the official naruto thread and blast naruto, no?

On the contrary twice a month we get a naruto thread in game versus, and btw you brought up DBZ not me.

Blaxican
Hence why it was all pure speculation. We have never actually seen the Kyuubi in action, and as a result I had to make speculative guess. And no, it's not hyperbole until it's PROVEN that it's hyperbole. The "detailed' explanation works both ways.

No, you don't however your constantly bashing the show for randomly, or rather whenever it is mentioned, for example you always calling it "Narutard".

BS. I didn't see you have a nice five page debate with Endless Mike and those guys as to why exactly naruto can't blow up a universe, yet you sure did with Goku...

And, I have had to debate on countless other forums and at my school why exactly Goku is the most 1337 Anime character ever.

Can I get a link to these two topics every month? I think a link to every Naruto vs. thread in this game forum since October should suffice.

Lana
Stupid thread that's against the rules.

And DBZ and Naruto both suck.

Closed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.