Russian video attack...is it real?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Oncewhite
Do you guys think this is true?

http://www.kotaro269.com/archives/50324225.html?1165982877

I think they are actors and the video is just a re-creation of events but I don't believe this is true...I mean, I pray it isn't...but if it isn't, they are great actors and great stunts

Funkadelic
There's been alot of talk lately of Russian Neo-Nazis that go out and beat the shit out of everybody that isn't Russian.

Oncewhite
Originally posted by Funkadelic
There's been alot of talk lately of Russian Neo-Nazis that go out and beat the shit out of everybody that isn't Russian.

Wow, I had no idea. The odd thing in this video, if you fast forward to the time 4.30-4.40 minutes, you'll see that the guy being beat up is asking "why", and they respond back in English...but this is in Russia, ODD, that's odd.

My cousin visited Russia 14 years ago, she looks Mongolian anyway, but she went there and brought back nice pics...

I knew that Russia had Nazis there, but didn't know about this stuff.

Funkadelic
Maybe they speak english because he's not Russian.
It may B acted but this shit certainly happens in reality in Russia.

Fishy
Originally posted by Funkadelic

Which is really just the weirdest thing ever, nationalistic Russians I can understand but Russians following the idea's of Hitler and wanting to join the Nazi's who are at the same time still nationalistic are the weirdest things ever.

Well except for perhaps black members of the KKK or a high Jewish official of the Nazi party trying to make sure the final solution is executed into perfection.

Weyoun
Originally posted by Fishy
Which is really just the weirdest thing ever, nationalistic Russians I can understand but Russians following the idea's of Hitler and wanting to join the Nazi's who are at the same time still nationalistic are the weirdest things ever.

Well except for perhaps black members of the KKK or a high Jewish official of the Nazi party trying to make sure the final solution is executed into perfection.

Or the pope being a Nazi, Maybe?

no expression

Mr. Sandman
Originally posted by Weyoun
Or the pope being a Nazi, Maybe?

no expression

No that makes sense. The whole 'Jews killed our Messiah!' angle.

Sam Z
Sad, but these videos are real. And these things happen, not very often (personally I have never seen anything like that happening, only on TV) but it still happens. And these "nazis" not only attack foreigners, but russians as well.
Usually they make videos themselvs for fun and when they get cought, the videos show on the news.

Fishy
Originally posted by Sam Z
Sad, but these videos are real. And these things happen, not very often (personally I have never seen anything like that happening, only on TV) but it still happens. And these "nazis" not only attack foreigners, but russians as well.
Usually they make videos themselvs for fun and when they get cought, the videos show on the news.

The last thing actually makes sense, that's what Nazi's did after all attacking Russians and killing as much of them as possible...

Oncewhite
Well, when I re-watched the video, I knew that the guy getting beat up said something in English "why", and even cused in English...if I were Russian, even a foreign one, I would curse in Russian, I don't know. and one of them did respond back in English but he stopped himself.

Plus, it's not the Nazi alone, the video shows the KKK more then anything else.

Sam Z
Originally posted by Fishy
The last thing actually makes sense, that's what Nazi's did after all attacking Russians and killing as much of them as possible...

These guys are simple criminals and do not care much about nationalities. And their main purpose is to rob and fight for fun, and it's usually 5 against 1...

Fishy
Originally posted by Oncewhite
Well, when I re-watched the video, I knew that the guy getting beat up said something in English "why", and even cused in English...if I were Russian, even a foreign one, I would curse in Russian, I don't know. and one of them did respond back in English but he stopped himself.

Well the video certainly looks fake, but that's quite irrelevant because apparently it still happens and is supposed to be a big problem in Russia. At least according to the news stations here. They also said that the group of people doing it were related to a group of young Poetin followers, thus making sure the police stays away from them.

How much truth there is to that last thing however, I do not know.

Sam Z

I don't think it was "why", just a scream.

Oncewhite
I don't think it was "why", just a scream.

At 4.20 minutes, something is said "kick"
At 4.28 minutes, something is said "god-damn.."
At 4.42-4 minutes, the one being beat up says something in English "why" but then quickly changes to something said in Russian.

I am not doubting there aren't people who do this, but, the video looks suspecious to me, sure there are thugs and people who do this kind of thing in all races,....the video itself made it seem like either re-acting or acting...but I do not know the severity of things in Russia at all, I am not questioning if the klan or Nazis are there...just the video.

crazy
Pretty messed up

Oncewhite
Originally posted by crazy
Pretty messed up

Yeah, no one is rejoicing over this.

juggernaut66666
Some one would need to beat up those little fagets. It is very disturbing that they act like this.

Oncewhite
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
Some one would need to beat up those little fagets. It is very disturbing that they act like this.

I'm not the worlds best speller, but I think it's "fagot".

Nellinator
Those Russians aren't very good fighters.

Oncewhite
Originally posted by Nellinator
Those Russians aren't very good fighters.

I don't think those are all "Russians", and I am still having trouble with the authenticity of the video, not doubting that people do this kind of stuff, but just that I heard a couple of English words, and wonder how much of the actual video is true.

juggernaut66666
There are some people here in Hungary aswell who act the same way they gang up and try to look for a guy who they can beat but off course they always choose a slim one cause it is easier to beat that type of people.I have seen it one time that about 8-10 guys were beating one lucky for him the police came in time...

Oncewhite
I wonder if it's tied to anything, one part of the video, the guy says something in English like "you wana sell drugs..uh" or something like that...so, I wonder if these are really random, it looked like the guy had the camera on someone first, then looks like the camera is following the group of men, which sometimes makes me feel like this is stage performances, not real.

I had a 3-4 college roommates from Europe, one of them was from Hungry. And I had a friend who dated a Hugarian guy.

Oncewhite
from 4.24-4.34 one attacker says "you god-damn drug dealer" and the person being attacked says "why, get away"...so, again, i still wonder if this video is real...but again, it's strange they speak english on here...very odd.

Sam Z
Um... they do not speak in english.
From 4.24-4.34 the guy actually says in russian - "guys, what did I do to you?!" and it's not "why" but a simple scream.

Oncewhite
Well, I disagree. I understand the attacker as saying..."you god-damn drug dealer" from the time 4.24-4.34.

At exactly 4.29-4.31 the one in the checkered shirt, hat, and dark genes says it.

Sam Z
Originally posted by juggernaut66666

Indeed. They deserve a hard beating much more than a simple arrest.

Well, I disagree. I understand the attacker as saying..."you god-damn drug dealer" from the time 4.24-4.34.

At exactly 4.29-4.31 the one in the checkered shirt, hat, and dark genes says it.
Yep, that's - "rebiata, chego ya vam sdelal".
Which is "guys, what did I do to you".

Oncewhite
Indeed. They deserve a hard beating much more than a simple arrest.

Yep, that's - "rebiata, chego ya vam sdelal".
Which is "guys, what did I do to you".

Ok, maybe I am reading English into this, but at that time frame, it sounds like English, and it sounds like the attacker is say that he is beating the man b/c he is a drug dealer. That's why it sounds like "you god-damn drug dealer"...most of the guys that are being beaten have a bag in their hands, and seems like other asians are around, esp. on the train, but they do nothing, which means these men who are being beat up are being targeted for something. At first, when I watched it, I thought this was racist b/c the Asian website said it was, but after looking at it again, I realized something else might be going on. Sorry, it's only my opinion. You act as if Americans don't visit Russia, or that Nazi or Klan Americans wouldn't be in Russia. They do work together, you do know this right?

Sam Z
Yeah, I do. There are "organizations" that work together, but these guys seem like an ordinary hooligans to me, they beat up people for money and they usually target foreigners. Besides in the video they say "gimme the money"(in russian). Not arguing anything, I simply say what I hear.

Oncewhite
Yeah, I do. There are "organizations" that work together, but these guys seem like an ordinary hooligans to me, they beat up people for money and they usually target foreigners. Besides in the video they say "gimme the money"(in russian). Not arguing anything, I simply say what I hear.

You know better then I, since I don't know Russian but "da" and other small phrases and words, "babushka" (old lady)..two common ones everybody knows.

You know, have you ever heard of "backward messaging", some argue that it's gibberish and nothing is being said, but just imaged, the way the human mind works, we read into what sounds familiar to the language we speak. But, that small time frame sounds like English to me.

Sam Z
You know better then I, since I don't know Russian but "da" and other small phrases and words, "babushka" (old lady)..two common ones everybody knows.
You know, have you ever heard of "backward messaging", some argue that it's gibberish and nothing is being said, but just imaged, the way the human mind works, we read into what sounds familiar to the language we speak. But, that small time frame sounds like English to me. Yeah, I'm familliar with that. I had simillar cases when was learning english. And I even got in few embarrassing situations because of that.

Never knew that "babushka" was a common word everybody know. laughing out loud

Bicnarok
This is taking Paki bashing to a new extreem. Sad pathetic and cowardly these acts truly are. I lived in Germany and they have big problems with the Russian violence, there are Russian ghettos in some towns.

Oncewhite
Originally posted by Bicnarok
This is taking Paki bashing to a new extreem. Sad pathetic and cowardly these acts truly are. I lived in Germany and they have big problems with the Russian violence, there are Russian ghettos in some towns.

?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.