im back!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

star_scar_child
although im sure nobody here remembers me, its been an awfully long time, 6 or so months or more actually since ive been here. lost internet for awhile. its good to see some familiar names in the forums though like ladygrim and vinny valentine.

so i guess im reintroducing myself once again, my name is jerrick but call me jack.

kayakat
Originally posted by star_scar_child
although im sure nobody here remembers me, its been an awfully long time, 6 or so months or more actually since ive been here. lost internet for awhile. its good to see some familiar names in the forums though like ladygrim and vinny valentine.

so i guess im reintroducing myself once again, my name is jerrick but call me jack.
hi Jack, i'm kaya i was gone for way longer than you, i returned about a month ago or so, met a lot of new and cool people i hope you have fun being back stick out tongue

star_scar_child
thank you very much, and i think i will. theres alot of....er colorful people ive already started talking to ^-^ see you around the boards

drewbiefan
welcomebig grin

Morning_Glory
http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k87/homergirls/hithere.gif

Kongu Dude
Welcome back. ninja

TRH
Welcome to the forum that never sleeps

Kongu Dude
Yes. 31

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.