All New Offical Handbook of the Marvel Universe, A-Z #12

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

King_Mungi
My comic shop is sold out, and I can't find a torrent for this anywhere. If anyone has this, can I get the entries for Yukon Jack, Witchfire, Windshear and Wild Child?

Thanks if anyone can help.

snoopdogg
When I was at the shop Thursday I had it in my hand and was browsing it but I did not buy it. I wish I would have.

I was surprised by Warpaths entry. He's not at tough as I thought. Level 4 strength and level 3 durability. But his fighting skills were a nifty 6 though.

King_Mungi
Originally posted by snoopdogg
When I was at the shop Thursday I had it in my hand and was browsing it but I did not buy it. I wish I would have.

I was surprised by Warpaths entry. He's not at tough as I thought. Level 4 strength and level 3 durability. But his fighting skills were a nifty 6 though.

6 wow that's very high, and skill can make or break a fight

Roldz
You know Silver Surfer is not in this Handbook, i wanted to know an official update of him... Sucks..

Ichigo66666
He is in the nova corp files.

snoopdogg
Silver Surfer has a entry in the 2005 Fantastic Four Handbook. That's his most recent.

Roldz
Yeah i have that but i prefer the official marvel bio w/ level ratings, i dont know why they included the other Nova file chars. bio in the official marvel bio but not Surfer, its very strange..

His latest one would be Nova files, Hey Snoop does the 2005 F4 handbook have level ratings in it?

snoopdogg
Originally posted by Roldz
Yeah i have that but i prefer the official marvel bio w/ level ratings, i dont know why they included the other Nova file chars. bio in the official marvel bio but not Surfer, its very strange..

His latest one would be Nova files, Hey Snoop does the 2005 F4 handbook have level ratings in it? Yea the 2005 FF handbook he's in has the rating.

Intell:2
Strength: 7
Speed: 7
Durability: 6
Energy Projection: 7
Fighting skills:2

Roldz
Thanks man.. Know i wanna know the current one..

King_Mungi
Thanks man.. Know i wanna know the current one..

His current was the Annihilation handbook, but no power levels were released.

Darth Vicious
You know Silver Surfer is not in this Handbook, i wanted to know an official update of him... Sucks..

I thought this version of the M.Handbook was for NON-main characters.

King_Mungi
Originally posted by Darth Vicious

It is, it's really to give updated bios for those who havn't for an an extended period of time. Like Beta Ray Bill was in the second issue

King_Mungi
Anyone find a torrent for this comic?

Roldz
Originally posted by Darth Vicious
Did not know that.. Id like to see a torrent for this as well..

King_Mungi
Did not know that.. Id like to see a torrent for this as well..

Well there is 12 issues in this volume, and 4 more special issues to cover people that were missed. I believe SS is one of them.

batdude123
Originally posted by snoopdogg
Yea the 2005 FF handbook he's in has the rating.

Intell:2
Strength: 7
Speed: 7
Durability: 6
Energy Projection: 7
Fighting skills:2

His intelligence was a three, iirc.

King_Mungi
I still can't find a torrent for this? anyone have this comic or torrent?

Faceman
I'll ask my little brother he has all those Marvel Handbooks...

King_Mungi
Much appreciated hopefully he has it.

King_Mungi
bump smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.