Hulk vs. the death of Betty Ross

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

hulk10
Close to the spiderman vs. the death of mary Jane Lex luthor made a image projecter to show the cut off head of Betty Ross and Hulk go's on a rampage.How many people would he tear up.

Beast
Beast,DareDevil
Beast,DareDEvil,Angel
Beast DareDevil,Angel,Giant man
Beast,DareDevil,Angel,Giant man,Spiderman
Beast,DareDevil,Angel,Giant man,Spiderman,Wolverine
Beast,DareDevil,Angel,Giant man,Spiderman,Wolverine,20 Sentinals
Beast,DareDevil,Angel,Giant man,Spiderman,Wolverine,20 Sentinals,Thor

Beast,DareDevil,Angel,Giant man,Spiderman,Wolverine,20 Sentinals,Thor,Black Bolt

Beast,DareDevil,Angel,Giant man,Spiderman,Wolverine,20 Sentinals,Thor,Black Bolt,Superman

Beast,DareDevil,Angel,Giant man,Spiderman,Wolverine,20 Sentinals,Thor,Black Bolt,Superman,Thing

Beast,DareDevil,Angel,Giant man,Spiderman,Wolverine,20 Sentinals,Thor,Black Bolt,Superman,Thing,SilverSurfer

Beast DareDevil,Angel,Giantman,Spiderman,Wolverine,20 Sentinals,Thor,Black Bolt,Superman,Thing,Silver Surfer,Thoans.

keak da sneak
cuts off at thor

Soljer
Originally posted by keak da sneak
cuts off at thor

Co-signed.

Thor starts off the battle by obliterating the sentinals, Wolverine, Spiderman, Giant Man, Angel, Daredevil and Beast in a single blast.

He then goes on to own the Hulk solo.

King Kandy
Doesn't get past Thor.

guy222
Originally posted by Soljer
Co-signed.

Thor starts off the battle by obliterating the sentinals, Wolverine, Spiderman, Giant Man, Angel, Daredevil and Beast in a single blast.

He then goes on to own the Hulk solo.

he won't beat hulk or logan

Maestro
Thor if he uses Godblast should win pretty easily, but a really pissed off Hulk could perhaps pull something out the bag seeing that Thor never does utilise his hammer to its potential.

Soljer
Originally posted by guy222
he won't beat hulk or logan

One: I can understand your opinion about the Hulk. The comics have portrayed the Hulk and Thor as equals, as far as physicality goes. However, no matter how many times they stalemate in fisticuffs, the Hulk can't match the power of Mjolnir. Simple.

Two: Did you just say that Thor couldn't defeat WOLVERINE?

guy222

One: I can understand your opinion about the Hulk. The comics have portrayed the Hulk and Thor as equals, as far as physicality goes. However, no matter how many times they stalemate in fisticuffs, the Hulk can't match the power of Mjolnir. Simple.

Two: Did you just say that Thor couldn't defeat WOLVERINE?

i agree
then i disagree, what can the hammer do that hulk can't heal

i will say logan will defeat thor
what can thor do, that logan can't heal

writing in comics is silly compared to the old days wink

King Kandy
You seriously think Thor can't beat Wolverine?

What about a Godblast?

guy222
Originally posted by King Kandy
You seriously think Thor can't beat Wolverine?

What about a Godblast?

healing factor
i admire thor
researched logan many, many years
way he's written he simply can't die smile

King Kandy
What are you talking about? A Godblast would blast him to quarks...

D-Block
Stops when Thor enters the fight. And Thor would kill Wolverine.

guy222
Originally posted by King Kandy
What are you talking about? A Godblast would blast him to quarks...

quarks mmmm
i respect ur opinion
i just differ

hulk10
Thor might beat Wolverine but if Wolverine can knock out and keep the hammer away from 1 minute then bye bye Thor.

Beta Ray Howard
Wolverine doesn't have a chance against Thor even if he knocked the hammer away. One punch would send him into space, and he can always call the hammer back.

Soljer
And Thor no longer has that limitation. That was from the old days. Wolverine gets obliterated by Thor.

Gah....someone! Thor vs. Wolverine thread! STAT!

Beta Ray Howard
No. I refuse. stick out tongue

Though it would be entertaining, it's already obvious that Wolverine couldn't to squat to Thor.

Soljer
Originally posted by Beta Ray Howard
No. I refuse. stick out tongue

Though it would be entertaining, it's already obvious that Wolverine couldn't to squat to Thor.

Too late.

Dinalfos
He stops, if Thor uses Mjolnir wisely. He's not going to beat Hulk by doing anything physical to him.

lorddreamer
And Thor no longer has that limitation. That was from the old days. Wolverine gets obliterated by Thor.

Gah....someone! Thor vs. Wolverine thread! STAT!

That would be close in a second... Spite.

Yea, Hulk isnt going past Thor, considering that it isnt Thor alone... Its a superpowered army on one tired Hulk...

DevilGoblin
under these conditions hulk would kill all of them easy

It would take Galactus to have a chance to stop him

Beta Ray Howard
Bad Devilhulk! Go back to SHC so people will actually laugh at you!

DevilGoblin
Originally posted by lorddreamer
That would be close in a second... Spite.

Yea, Hulk isnt going past Thor, considering that it isnt Thor alone... Its a superpowered army on one tired Hulk...

Hulk does not get tired (never); the more he fights stronger he gets

Beta Ray Howard
Originally posted by DevilGoblin
Hulk does not get tired (never); the more he fights stronger he gets

no

For as much as you idolize Johnathanos, I would figure you read through the Hulk Capability Thread more times than I have, and would know he needs food and water after a while, though it will take weeks to tire him.

Dinalfos
Actually, he's right about that. His body counteracts fatique for as long as adrenaline flows. He won't get tired until he calms down. There is no reason for him to suddenly get tired after weeks of fighting, because it's a neverending cycle of:

nutrition ----> producing adrenaline ----> triggering gamma radiation -----> providing nutrition -----> producing adrenaline -----> triggering gamma radiation -------> providing nutrition yadda yadda yadda.

If you look at the scans you'll notice that he never tires before he is done doing what he does. His body is like a dynamo, not a battery.

lorddreamer
Ok, I've never seen him tire, but you all know what I meant.

Evangel94
Assuming no Black Bolt Scream or Thor's Godblast...

Hulk stops at Superman. It would take more that just regular ol' Thor to put down a Hulk who just saw Betty Ross killed before his eyes. He might even make it past the first Superman.

And to those who reference the godblast, Thor would never use the Godblast on Hulk or any other hero for that matter. He's only used it three times in all of Marvel History: one on Juggernaut, one on Galactus, and one on Exitar the Celestial. He's not going to whip out the Godblast just to put down the hulk.

Let me put it this way..

If you saw you're mother killed before your eyes, and you're at the peak of your physique and also get doses of steroids, adrenaline, and pcp every 10 seconds, how many regular police officers would it take to grab and hold you down? Assuming you don't die from the doses of drugs...

Badabing
Hulk stops at: Beast, Dare Devil, Angel, Giant Man, Spider-Man, Wolverine, 20 Sentinels and Thor.

MightyEInherjar
Originally posted by Evangel94
Assuming no Black Bolt Scream or Thor's Godblast...

Hulk stops at Superman. It would take more that just regular ol' Thor to put down a Hulk who just saw Betty Ross killed before his eyes. He might even make it past the first Superman.

And to those who reference the godblast, Thor would never use the Godblast on Hulk or any other hero for that matter. He's only used it three times in all of Marvel History: one on Juggernaut, one on Galactus, and one on Exitar the Celestial. He's not going to whip out the Godblast just to put down the hulk.

Let me put it this way..

If you saw you're mother killed before your eyes, and you're at the peak of your physique and also get doses of steroids, adrenaline, and pcp every 10 seconds, how many regular police officers would it take to grab and hold you down? Assuming you don't die from the doses of drugs...

I completely agree with this. Barring BB's scream and Thor's Godblast, Hulk should be fighting more furiously than he's ever been before. Lots of times when Hulk fights people, he fights them to either A) Make them go away, or B) Prove that he's stronger than they are. In this situation, he would fighting to kill everyone he could see. I don't believe he's going to be knocked out by much of anything, and will probably be fighting until he is 'dead' (even if he comes back later.. roll eyes (sarcastic) )

bigbran
Originally posted by guy222
he won't beat hulk or logan And you said, you were one of the most knowledgable here... What the f**k?

You do realize that Wolverine has died from a plane crash...
So, Thor isn't anywhere near a plane crash?
Thor would kill him... KILL HIM!!!

You can't even be serious... dumb stuff happens on these boards now-a-days...
Originally posted by hulk10
Thor might beat Wolverine but if Wolverine can knock out and keep the hammer away from 1 minute then bye bye Thor. MIGHT? Thor would beat Wolverine, in every fight they could ever have!
Wait... how is a one tonner going to knock a hammer from a planet lifting strength God, for a minute?
How is he going to knock it out of his hands?

Why?
Originally posted by DevilGoblin
under these conditions hulk would kill all of them easy

It would take Galactus to have a chance to stop him Wait... you called me a Surfer fanboy because I posted scans of him, and I said he beats Hulk?

You're now saying that it would take Galactus to beat Hulk... and he can beat Thor, Superman, Black Bolt, Thing, Silver Surfer, and Thanos?

O.K... Thor beats him, Superman beats him, Black Bolt beats him (with scream of course), Thing gets his head ripped off, Silver Surfer beats him, Thanos beats him.

Can you get banned for stupidity? Like, you have to be the dumbest fanboy ever. It doesn't even seem like you even know about Hulk, only that you have saw scans of him saying he is the strongest one there is...

Grimm22
Stops hard at Black Bolt

bigbran
The only way that Thor loses, is if he uses his hammer, like a hammer!
Or, if he is his usual crossover/Avengers retarded self.

Other than that, he takes Hulk down.

Grimm22
Originally posted by bigbran
The only way that Thor loses, is if he uses his hammer, like a hammer!
Or, if he is his usual crossover/Avengers retarded self.

Other than that, he takes Hulk down.

Heh, I can see it now...

Thor owning his own home renovation business

Thor: What is it that though wishes the son of Odin to build?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.