Mace Windu Count Dooku V. Darth Maul Anakin (pre Vader)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LORDSIDIOUS01
Luv Star Wars. Mace teaming up with Dooku versus Darth Maul and a pre vader Anakin Skywalker. Sound intriguing. What you guys think?

Darth Subjekt
It all depends on who dies first out of Dooku or Maul...which ever one of them dies first, their teammate get pwned.

Blaxican
Dooku tools maul while mace battles Anakin. Dooku helps pwn Anakin after Maul is killed.

Darth Subjekt
OK, it could also be Anakin pwning Dooku again then helps Maul pwn Mace...it goes both ways.

Gideon
I'm leaning for Mace and Dooku, actually.

Darth Subjekt
I think it depends on if Anakin can kill Dooku faster than Mace can kill Maul...but realistically, it could go either way. Only thing i'm not sure about though, is this Anakin when not thinking clearly or as he was when fighting Dooku?

((The_Anomaly))
This should go in the SW Vs. Forum.

Rampant ox
Anakin is easily the strongest competitor here (if he is in the state of mind as when he fought Dooku), likewise Maul is the weakest. So Anakin will beat whoever he faces, it just depends on how quickly the other person can beat Maul and help his teammate. I personally think that Dooku and Mace take this.

Darth Subjekt
gee...i wonder why, lol.

aldisyoyo
to the sw vs. forum!!!!

LORDSIDIOUS01
Originally posted by aldisyoyo
to the sw vs. forum!!!! PERHAPS BUT NOT TODAY.

Council#13
Mace can hold off Anakin while Dooku beats Maul. Maul won't be going down without a difficult fight, though. Dooku then helps Mace beat Anakin.

Darth Martin
I think Tyranus would take the rematch personally.

Se7in
Dooku and Windu take this easily in my opinion.

Darth Martin
Pretty Much

Dooku>Anakin

Mace>Maul

0°Mandalore°0
Dooku > Anakin? Perhaps you need to watch ROTS again.

NateGreySummers
The Revenge of the Sith novelisation confirms that the duel was a sham (which was quite obvious from the movies alone). Dooku's intention was never to kill Anakin. The plan was to kill Obi-Wan, and then proceed to bring Anakin further to the dark side.

0°Mandalore°0
There is no proof to what you say. If it's true, provide some quotes or strong evidence.

fascistcrusader
That was the plan at first, NateGraySummers, but remember the rest of the battle? Anakin and Obi Wan switch styles mid fight, and then Dooku freaks and has to give it his all. That was why he just force pwned Obi Wan when he did, because there was no way he could have taken them both.

Darth Hord
Not to mention the novel states that Anakin turned Dooku's saber skill and force powers into a "joke"

NateGreySummers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.