Are will and jack friends??

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JDFE
I get the idea will doesn't really 'care' for jack as a friend.

Elizebeth: What does becket want with jacks compass??(concern)
Will: ' It doesnt matter.... '

He risked his life for jack in the end of cotbp.. but in dmc he doesnt seem to care about him..

Chiki Mina
Jack and Will are more acquaintances than friends.

CaptinJackLover
yea wat mina said. they just help each other out because they arw both 'good men' ....even tho jack says he isnt, he truly is. But they both dont really like each other at all..its not just will that doenst like him...jack doenst really care for him either

JacksSweet

CaptinJackLover
and plus..they dont even act like friends...they act lie aqcuantiences that dont really have 'good' feelings toward one another

JacksSweet
but...i think that will has never liked jack as friend...will has always liked him only as good man and he considerd it as obligation to help him...and he maybe sometimes wanted to betray him...

CaptinJackLover
yeah definatley...of course he has thought about betraying him...i mean afterall he IS risking his life to help jack out.
and jack only uses will because Will is the only person Jack wont care if gets injured very badly..or even pissibky gets killed...sure hell feel bad...but then hell get over it

willofthewisp
Yeah, I agree. They work great together and are probably each other's strongest allies other than Liz, but they don't like each other.

Will: Jack! I can honestly say I'm actually glad to see you.

CaptinJackLover
o yeah i loved that line...Will's smile was really sexy love

ok anyways yeah they jsut often help each other ...thats bout it

willofthewisp
captainjack, what are the words on your sig? I think I can make out "Everything I said," but I don't see the rest.

CaptinJackLover
o u mean my avvy? it says Everything I need is you in my arms and its a pic of Jack and Liz on the beach when he has his arm around her

Chiki Mina
You know, people ask this alot of Will and Jack are friends. I think that in the Pirate world, there are no friends. With friends like that, who needs enemies?

willofthewisp
Not to start relationship-shipping, but I would say Jack and Liz are actually friends. And I would say in a way Jack and Gibbs are friends.

Mistypirate
Yes, Liz clearly stated that she trusted Jack, I say that you have to feel something in order to trust a person. On the other hand I don't think Will has ever trusted Jack. He has always seen Jack as a pirate. I think Will is going to realize Jack is a good man at the end of AWE.

willofthewisp
Maybe Will should be stranded with Jack on an island and get him drunk. He seems to be at his most honest and nice when he's wasted! laughing

Mistypirate
LOL Imagine that. Will and Jack stranded on a deserted Island getting drunk. Things might get kinky. laughing out loud Ala brokeback mountain.

willofthewisp
Misty! eek! You're bad! Everyone knows this is how Will and Jack would be on an island together.

(singing A Pirate's Life for Me)
Jack: I love this song!

Will: I find it average.

Jack: When I get the Pearl back, I'll teach it to the crew, and then we'll sing it all the time!

Will: And then you will be positively the gayest pirates on the Spanish Main since the Pirates of Penzance.

Jack: Not just the Spanish.... you eunuch! If you wait for the sequel, I'll show you how straight I really am.

Will: What does that mean?

Jack: Let's just say I take up a girlfriend and fun conflicts ensue.

Will: Does hilarity?

Jack: I would say no.

Will: Hmm, well, I'm sure she's disease-free (Jack laughs at this) Shouldn't you be telling me you find the Black Pearl a source of freedom or something?

Jack: Sure. It's freedom.

Will: It must be really terrible for you to be trapped on this island.

Jack: Yeah. I do have a deck of cards, though, and a harmonica, but I don't play.

Will: I do!

Jack: Well, why don't you play a little ditty, and I'll build a house of cards?

Will: (plays Shout by Tears for Fears on the harmonica. takes a break) Say, don't you find it odd Barbossa made me walk the plank even though he needs me to relieve the curse, but he kept Elizabeth?

Jack: I think if you think about it, it won't seem so strange.

Will: What the hell are we doing? We need to save her!

Jack: All in good time. I'm all for her escaping and swimming to shore, myself.

Will: But what if she doesn't? I should be getting you drunk and setting the whole place on fire!

Jack: (rolls his eyes) The plot would move along so much quicker if it was Lizzie here doing this.

Mistypirate
LMAO that was good laughing out loud

Chiki Mina
OMG Brokeback Mountain lol

Brokeback Caribbean laughing out loud

Mistypirate
Yes that would be an excellent tittle for the 4th movie Mina. laughing

Chiki Mina
OMG LMAO laughing out loud

And Willo that was hillarious LMAO

Defeinitely Gibbs is Jack's best mate.

You know, if Jack and Liz do get married, Gibbs could be the best man big grin lol

Pirates-Orlie
I think that they were friends in the first movie, because Will saved him from prison and in the end from the gallows. And Jack saved Will from the cursed pirats.

But I think that they didn't really trust each other anymore in the second. Because Will was tricked on the Flying Dutchman thanks to Jack, and Jack kissed Elizabeth, and tried to get married with her. And Will gave Norrington permission to kill Jack.

But I don't think they hate each other, because Will is the one who suggests to get Jack back.

lovethemtigers
Originally posted by Pirates-Orlie
I think that they were friends in the first movie, because Will saved him from prison and in the end from the gallows. And Jack saved Will from the cursed pirats.

But I think that they didn't really trust each other anymore in the second. Because Will was tricked on the Flying Dutchman thanks to Jack, and Jack kissed Elizabeth, and tried to get married with her. And Will gave Norrington permission to kill Jack.

But I don't think they hate each other, because Will is the one who suggests to get Jack back.

I think if my memory serves me correctly..Liz was the one who kissed Jack...Jack didn't instigate that kiss....Jack has tried everything in his power to avoid Elizabeth..until she shows up right in front of him on the Pearl...Jack's a man, he has feelings for her, he'd have to be a eunich not to flirt with her wink

the only reason Will wants to get Jack back is to get the Pearl...to rescue his father

Surreal_44
I think Will and Jack will begin to work together in AWE, after the inital naughtiness on Will's part by trying to steal the Pearl. For one thing, they'll be out of options, and another thing, the whole 'love triangle' issue will be resolved.

Since this is Disney, I don't think they will end it with two of the leading characters being angry and distrustful of each other. big grin

But yeah, Jack mucked up his friendship with Will by refusing to give him the compass and then tricking him onto the Dutchman (you know, not mentioning that the crew members can't die was not all that helpful for Will).

Not to mention that Will was whipped on said ship...something that if his father hadn't done, could very well have seriously maimed Will. Have you ever had an injury like that? If you haven't, it may not be so easy to understand how that could build animosity.

By the end of DMC, it's no wonder that Will is not feeling fuzzy and warm towards Jack.

surfchikpir8fan
I agree with the whipping thing especially with Surreal. I can't imagine the pain, and some crimes were punished with 30 or more ... I know the story of a 13 year old girl. She was the youngest female to come to Australia for punishment. I think her crime was stealing, so when she got to I'm pretty sure it was Norfolf Island, she was whipped 30 times ... I mean that's horrible. History sometimes isn't the most beautiful stories.

surfchikpir8fan
But back on topic, I still can't believe Will was whipped. I didn't know it was practised on pirate ships ..... but I suppose The Flying Dutchman isn't a pirates ship really.

But I think to a degree Will and Jack were friends in the first movie. Like when Jack tossed Will a sword at Isle De'Morta and when Will thrust a sword into pole to save Jack's neck from snapped ... I liked those two bits. The fighting moves were cool, especially when they had that rope and both did a somersault at the same time to avoid the guards. That was so corny and clever it was actually funny and cool!

PirateDiva
They were Friends in COTBP!

At the beginginng of DMC Will still had respect for Jack by correcting Beckett by saying CAPTAIN JACK SPARROW!

But then his wedding got ruined cause of Jack, so hostility grew....and by the end of DMC when Will saw the Kiss, im sure he hates JACK!

So IMO Jack is the first person Will shall betray in AWE!

willofthewisp
Respect doesn't necessarily mean friendship. I think COTBP was Will coming to respect Jack and all pirates who are also good people. I think he has that always in his mind that a pirate can be good, but once again, Jack and Will clash so much that I think by the time he meets up with Jack on Isla de Cruces, any chance of a friendship is over. Will's perfectly okay with Norrington killing Jack and Jack is no longer looking out for Will here. He's put himself before Will.

lovethemtigers
^^^^I agree Willo...it's every man for himself....especially now....in AWE they are all betraying each other, mistrusting each other...yet keeping alliances...yes....Diva explained it perfectly...he had grown to respect and trust Jack by the end of COTBP and realized that Pirates can also be good men....but then his marriage is interrupted (but actually fate intervenes) because he is arrested for helping Jack and he considers him more of an acquaintance than a friend...and by the end of DMC..he really is starting to hate Jack..Jack sent him to the FD/ he's after his bonny lass...and so...yes, Will is going to betray Jack big time in AWE....the friendship is off...now as to whether it is revived by the end of AWE...only time will tell..

PirateDiva
But AWE being a Disney Movie....I really dont think Jack and Will will part ways hating each other....the story would feel somewhat incomplete....don't u think?

Chiki Mina
Jack and Will are great as a team. Only when it's necessary to them to work together, when they have no choice. Then, is everyman for himself.

lovethemtigers
yes, it is a disney movie...but then agian did we ever expect to see and hear some of the things we've seen and heard in DMC...like the vulgurs eating the men's eyes out and stuff in the turkish prison...yuck...or will getting those lashes on his back...or the sexual innuendos..like the men getting exciting about seeing a naked lady on board their ship....or Jack implying that he'd like to see Lizzie naked...etc....AWE is an adult movie so who knows....maybe Disney will shock us right out of our seats...

Chiki Mina
Well...it was the first movie to have PG-13 rating.

I think the most unepected we should expect is form Jack wink
In a good way.

PirateDiva
Well yes....Lets hope hope we get a pretty little hot scene!

I swear there had better be another Kiss between Jack and Liz!

Chiki Mina
Or at least some more sexual tension lol

PirateDiva
Sexual tension that builds on Jack stealing a Kiss from Liz! Then she'll slap him and look at him with angry eyes! But then she'll grab him and kiss him fiercely and then they start hungrily taking each others clothes off...and make Deep passionate love...lol! big grin

Chiki Mina
Originally posted by PirateDiva
Sexual tension that builds on Jack stealing a Kiss from Liz! Then she'll slap him and look at him with angry eyes! But then she'll grab him and kiss him fiercely and then they start hungrily taking each others clothes off...and make Deep passionate love...lol! big grin

OMG eek! loool Are you trying to make me faint? stick out tongue

I think my perviness is rubbing off on you. hehe evil face

Good, good. *rubs hands together*

PirateDiva
Originally posted by Chiki Mina
OMG eek! loool Are you trying to make me faint? stick out tongue

I think my perviness is rubbing off on you. hehe evil face

Good, good. *rubs hands together*

LOL...well ya that was sort of the idea big grin

I know right....ur pervie mind is getting to me!!! LMAO!!! I wonder if that is a good thing!!! stick out tongue

Chiki Mina
It is a good thing!!!

Usually I'm quiet. Very quiet lol believe it or not. THe quiet ones are the crazier type stick out tongue

PirateDiva
Oh No, I Believe it!!! LOL!!

Chiki Mina
LOL

Some people, especially over the internet, don't believe I'm quiet.

But Iam embarrasment

PirateDiva
Well its easy to speak up on-line what are they gonna do to u, and they cant see u.....but in person its a different story...lol!

Chiki Mina
I talk when it's necessary. Like when I'm really pissed--off the internet lol.

Anyways--

Who is awakening up these old threads? lol

PirateDiva
Someone or Someone's!! LOL

lovethemtigers

OMG I would absolutely faint....I would love to see Liz slap Jack and then he grabs her and kisses her...she fights him and then starts hungrily kissing him back....that would be hot enough for me.....we could have a fade to black and we are all thinking...did they or didn't they...and then comes the little Jack Jr. at the end...and we all think it's Will and then voila the truth is revealed....that would be kick-ass cool

Surreal_44
I'd rather hope that a kick-ass ending is something that doesn't involve romance. wink

katelovespirate

you are out of control... that was amazingly amazing... sigh...

willofthewisp
Hmm, kickass ending that doesn't involve romance. I'm thinking super plot-twist if that's the case.

Teague: I am your father.
Jack: I know.

Oops, wrong trilogy. Here we go. Surprise ending!

Will: Jack, I think I'm ready to join your crew?
Jack: What about Elizabeth?
Will: Haven't you been watching? She stole Sao's ship.
Jack: Oh right. Well, welcome aboard. Hope you like singing.
Will: I'm actually a terrific soprano.
Jack: I had a feeling you would be.
(Suddenly, Will takes off his mask to reveal he is in fact.....Clark Gable!)
Rhett Butler: Mind if this old pirate joins your crew?
Jack: Frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn.

katelovespirate
OH RHETT!!! smile it is like, the night of hott men.

PirateDiva
Originally posted by lovethemtigers
OMG I would absolutely faint....I would love to see Liz slap Jack and then he grabs her and kisses her...she fights him and then starts hungrily kissing him back....that would be hot enough for me.....we could have a fade to black and we are all thinking...did they or didn't they...and then comes the little Jack Jr. at the end...and we all think it's Will and then voila the truth is revealed....that would be kick-ass cool Originally posted by katelovespirate
you are out of control... that was amazingly amazing... sigh...

LOL...Thanks! That would be incredible....awwwww So HoTT!!

I just want some serious hotness coming from those 2!! Seriously to ppl with very bad nervouse systems like me....A simple look to each other, will be enough to like send me over the top of excitement...lmao! Especially the way those 2 look at each other *sighs*

lovethemtigers
Originally posted by Surreal_44
I'd rather hope that a kick-ass ending is something that doesn't involve romance. wink

I don't know...i'm into romantic movies...and come to think of it...the age of piracy has always been thought of as a "romantic" time in history..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.