DMC coming to anime?!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

yaujta King
I heard Devil may cry is going to be a anime cartoon...What do you all think about this ..I think that anime series is going to be HOT!!!I doubt it will be a bad cartoon that knowone likes cuz the game is Cool too!!!I hope it beats naruto anime series!!!!

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by yaujta King
I heard Devil may cry is going to be a anime cartoon...What do you all think about this ..I think that anime series is going to be HOT!!!I doubt it will be a bad cartoon that knowone likes cuz the game is Cool too!!!I hope it beats naruto anime series!!!!

note: on the anime forum you may wish to refrain from the phrase "anime cartoon"

There is really no way to know what the series will be like but based off a game is a bad starting point.

Kayne Archeron
Originally posted by yaujta King

Viewtiful Joe was a good game, and the anime sucked no expression

i really don't like the direction DMC is taking with the 4th game, but i loved the first 3 games... if you've got any clips of previews or news on who's making the anime, i'd love to know

boobsmagee
i havnt played the games but heard there goood, but the fact that its coming to anime sorta sounds lame to me, and for the fans of the game good chance it will basically follow same story as the games erm most likely if it does ill watch a bit but it sounds like it will bomb erm

oh and yah theres a big difference between anime and cartoons

Kayne Archeron
the DMC mangas had quite a few additions as opposed to the games... perhaps the series is being based on the mangas?

boobsmagee
dont read manga yet so i really would know ^^

Kradsdarkangel
I don't read Manga either but the game is so cool. defo lookin forward to DMC4. If a movie is coming out then can't wait to see it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.