EVANGEL94's WildCard MiniTournament:(Loot) VS (Tony Stark) VS(StarsNeverFall7)[Vote!]

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Evangel94
Location: Each team will start out in their own seperate huge underground cavern. These three underground caverns will be connected by a series of tunnels and caves. A impenetrable barrier will prevent any team from going to surface.

Loot

VS

Tony Stark

VS

StarsNeverFall7

I will post the write-up's momentarily.

Evangel94
Loot's Write-Up

Evangel94
StarsNeverFall7's Write-Up

Evangel94
Tony Stark will post his own write-up.

Scoobless
I think Stars has prepped for the wrong team.

DareDevil?
Demogoblin?
Question?
etc, etc ...

stick out tongue

TricksterPriest
.......... I can't believe I lost to this guy. I'm on the fence, but Loot has the most powerful team and the most possibilities if he uses it right. Frankly, I'm only annoyed I'm not going to have a shot at Stars.

King Kandy
Star, you prepped for MY team!

And Really underestimated them...

Scoobless
Originally posted by King Kandy

laughing

Evangel94
Note: I'm not responsible for what is contained in the write-ups. I will not spellcheck them nor will I check them for consistancy. That is your job. I will only post what is sent to me.

Also, this battlefield is a 15x15 mile underground cavern system

Roldz
Originally posted by King Kandy

figures, i keep lookin at the line up and is not making sense.. lol

Soljer
Loot seems to have the power advantage as far as the sheer picks go.

So far, he also has the strategy advantage as Tony hasn't posted, and Stars has negative points. This isn't a vote. Just an observation.

Evangel94
I hope loot is able to make it back in time to debate. Plus I sent PM's to all the participants, so they should be aware of their match.

StarsNeverFall7
Yea I was under the impression King Kandy was the third for this match, not Tony...oh well

Evangel94
This thread will be closed on January 3rd unless otherwise specified.

Evangel94
Come on people! Vote! Debate! Anything!

Don't make me choose who advances foward.

TricksterPriest
I'm voting for Loot until I see some strats from the other guys. Based on teams and past write ups, Loot gets my vote. This is the worst match yet.......

StarsNeverFall7
Sorry guys for not being able to put much into this, a good friend of mine got pneumonea and then a possible heart transplant so my attention hasn't been placed much on the forums.

Spawn can attempt to teleport but going after something he can hardly see isn't going to get him very far. Placing Cables TK abilites and full arsenal shouldn't take much to hold off spawn while at the same time giving Invisible Woman a good mental blast or two to get her to drop any force fields and allowing Iceman to finish her off.

Again in a dark cave Nightcrawler teleporting into a wall isn't a far fetched idea.

Well as far as for the Surfer debate, Thor's handed has bested him on more than one ocasion and Thors power basing off of one of Surfers main weaknesses followed by the limited flying capabilities gives Thor an upper hand.

Roldz
StarsNeverfall got a good point as powerfull a team as Loot, Stars team are better suited in close quarter combat.. So unless Loot makes a comback id go for Stars.. vote..

Loot

King Kandy
I vote for Stars. His write up was embarresing, but he's recovered mid-debate.

Loot

Scoobless
How can Taskmaster help others see in the dark?

And IW still isn't allowed to create forcefields iside of people.

Loot

StarsNeverFall7
And how well is IW going to far from a TP attack causing her to lose concentration and drop her force fields? Not very well, after this she gets taken down with out much effort.

Have banshee destroy the cave, that just wouldn't be logical and would just give Cable more items to throw around using his TK. A quickly thrown boulder, TP attack, hammer throw, ice shards from behind, etc and Banshee is put out of this fight.

As far as the Iceman comment, the same would fall for Spawn, he can die. With IW taken out with little to no effort this leaves Spawn to attempt to handle someone who is just as fast, can teleport, has force fields, TP, TK, a full gun arsenal and a bit of help from Bobby Drake...he gets taken out fairly quickly.

Taskmaster and Shang Shi would normally fair well in a strait up H2H fight but in a situation where they are trying to fight people they can't see or don't know where they are, they dont last long.

Wolverine has been fast enough to grab Nightcrawler in the midst of his teleporting Spider-Man or DP shouldnt have much trouble.

And as far as Surfer goes, in a cave flying is limited to all hell so this grounds him. Thor has handed him his ass on more than one ocasion, having to face him in H2H is going to bring him the same result.

I also apologize to everyone about my initial write up mistake. Also Ill send out an apology to King Kandy for underestimating his team. Good Luck everyone!

TricksterPriest
I looked the stuff over. And I'm still voting for Loot.

Soljer
Vote - loot.

hulk10
I like Fall7's right up more but Loot has a Hellava squad so Loot.

Scoobless
Vote for Stars.

No one had a clear power advantage but he used his team better IMO.

Laminator_X
How late will this run tonight? I don't want to miss voting, but I don't want to vote mid-debate either.

Evangel94
It closes at 8 PM US Central Time. I wanted the debate to flesh out a little bit.

Evangel94
Current Vote Count:

TricksterPriest - Loot
Soljier - Loot
hulk10 - Loot

Roldz - StarsNeverFall7
King Kandy - StarsNeverFall7
Scoobless - StarsNeverFall7

Tie for now..

Looks like Laminator_X will decide the match.

I'll extend the match another 15 minutes..

Devil Lance
I vote Loot I personally think he has a better team and a little bit better of a write up

Evangel94
The results are in!

TricksterPriest - Loot
Soljier - Loot
hulk10 - Loot
Devil Lance - Loot

Roldz - StarsNeverFall7
King Kandy - StarsNeverFall7
Scoobless - StarsNeverFall7

Zero votes for Tony Stark.

Loot advances foward in the WildCard MiniTournament.

To Tony Stark and StarsNeverFall7, thank you for participating in Evangel94's 2nd Slugfest Showdown Tournament. Hope you feel better StarsNeverFall7.

The next match will open soon.

Match Over.

Laminator_X
Just got back in. Oh well. It's just as well. If I voted one way I'd have dragged things out even further. If I voted the other, the result would be unchanged.

King Kandy
Originally posted by Laminator_X
Just got back in. Oh well. It's just as well. If I voted one way I'd have dragged things out even further. If I voted the other, the result would be unchanged.
So who would you have voted for?

And Loot, don't get cocky, you didn't have the strongest fanbase there...

TricksterPriest
I'd have voted for Stark if he'd made a good plan. He had serious potential in this match. He forfeited by himself. Kandy, your team was doomed from the get go.

Evangel94
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
I'd have voted for Stark if he'd made a good plan. He had serious potential in this match. He forfeited by himself. Kandy, your team was doomed from the get go.

Keep the trash talking to your new match that is going on TricksterPriest. At least in that thread you're allowed to directly go head to head with King Kandy.

StarsNeverFall7
Good game Loot, good luck to everyone in the future rounds of the tournament!

Loot

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.