Mistress Death vs Eternity

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Who wins

guy222
Originally posted by golem370
Who wins

they always struggle

King Kandy
Eternity is stronger while alive, even though Death eventualy prevails.

guy222
Originally posted by King Kandy
Eternity is stronger while alive, even though Death eventualy prevails.

we are on the same side again

Endless Mike
Death wins because Eternity died.

swerve1988
death also died
got the UN used on her by thanos

guy222
Originally posted by swerve1988
death also died

m body

who is thanos' master

mistress death

celestialdemon
Originally posted by swerve1988
death also died

The UN doesn't kill. It erases. That's Oblivion's realm.

guy222
Originally posted by celestialdemon
The UN doesn't kill. It erases. That's Oblivion's realm.

is oblivion over mistress death

King Kandy
Originally posted by guy222
is oblivion over mistress death
They are reverse versions of each other, like Eternity and Infinity.

It wasn't an M-Body, the UN ,made everyone immortal.

Mider999
power wise death sucks, inbetweener, grandmaster, and even dr strange have made her there wipping posts.

guy222
Originally posted by Mider999
power wise death sucks, inbetweener, grandmaster, and even dr strange have made her there wipping posts.

oblivion>death>galactus inbetweener>galactus even order and chaos

Thanos_THOTU
I thought it was

Eternity = Infinity > Death = Oblivion > Lord Chaos = Master of Order ect.

guy222
Originally posted by Thanos_THOTU
I thought it was

Eternity = Infinity > Death = Oblivion > Lord Chaos = Master of Order ect.

it appears oblivion is greater than death

i like livingtribunal>oblivion>death>eternity>galactus

Lord Urizen
Eternity is quite childish for a universe.....

guy222
Originally posted by Lord Urizen
Eternity is quite childish for a universe.....

i never understood why he lost to dormammu and umar

Lord Urizen
Eternity is way too greedy, spoiled, arrogant, and one-dimensional for the embodyment of the universe. i thnk he is a horrible representative of Marvel 616

guy222
Eternity is way too greedy, spoiled, arrogant, and one-dimensional for the embodyment of the universe. i thnk he is a horrible representative of Marvel 616

who should take eternity's place

Lord Urizen
who should take eternity's place

Eternity is too human for a universe....I simply thnk Marvel did a bad job personifying the universe. That's all.

guy222
Eternity is too human for a universe....I simply thnk Marvel did a bad job personifying the universe. That's all.

ok sounds fair

what's ur take on mbodies

King Kandy
Really? I like that facet of his personality.

He's deeply flawed, and the universe is to as a result.

Thanos_THOTU
it appears oblivion is greater than death

i like livingtribunal>oblivion>death>eternity>galactus
Since when, and Eternity is the embodiment of the universe, Death in his universe is only a part of him, and Oblivion should be around Deaths level.

King Kandy
Since when, and Eternity is the embodiment of the universe, Death in his universe is only a part of him, and Oblivion should be around Deaths level.
Eternity is in eternal combat with Death, at the end of the universe Death is the one who triumphes.

guy222

oblivion>death

Mr Master
When it's all said and done,

Oblivion will be the last Concept in existence.

Eternity (Time) & Infinity (Space) make up the foundations of every Universe.

Though Time & Space may not necessarily be "Eternity & Infinity" in other Universes, because there are other Universes that sustain themselves created by OTHER beings.

Yes, they may have Time & Space, but these Conceptual Laws are created and governed by whatever beings that Created said "Other Universes."

Death may not be a Concept in these "Other Universes" ... heck even "Time" may not be linear or may not exist at all, (like in the Crimson Cosmos, a Universe smaller than 616 Eternity but a Universe nonetheless)

Anyways,

Death, for the most part, is effective everywhere.

Even an Atom is susceptible to Death in the Natural Scheme of Things, in order to make Death meaningless within a Universe,

you have to either Erase the Concept from your Space, or Erase everything within said Universe down to the smallest sub-atomic particle.

No more Death.

But Oblivion would still exist even in said Universe, because Oblivion is the embodiment of Nothingness.

No one can kill or erase Nothingness, because it's already NOTHING.

batdude123
Originally posted by Mr Master

Though Time & Space may not necessarily be "Eternity & Infinity" in other Universes, because there are other Universes that sustain themselves created by OTHER beings.

Yes, they may have Time & Space, but these Conceptual Laws are created and governed by whatever beings that Created said "Other Universes."

Death may not be a Concept in these "Other Universes" ... heck even "Time" may not be linear or may not exist at all, (like in the Crimson Cosmos, a Universe smaller than 616 Eternity but a Universe nonetheless)

Anyways,

Even an Atom is susceptible to Death in the Natural Scheme of Things, in order to make Death meaningless within a Universe,

you have to either Erase the Concept from your Space, or Erase everything within said Universe down to the smallest sub-atomic particle.

No more Death.

But Oblivion would still exist even in said Universe, because Oblivion is the embodiment of Nothingness.

I thought Infinity was the personification of time? confused

guy222

Anyways,

No more Death.

what about entropy

KillAll
anybody have a scan of oblivion (assuming its actually a character and not just a concept?)

Mr Master
Originally posted by batdude123
I thought Infinity was the personification of time? confused

(excerpt from the official Handbook of the Marvel Universe 06')

Eternity - embodiment of Time
http://img263.imageshack.us/img263/589/et17py.th.jpg

Infinity - embodiment of Space
http://img455.imageshack.us/img455/4365/et27wf.th.jpg

In all fairness Eternity used to be all of Time & Space, and Death was his only counter.

When Infinity came into the picture, it was retconned.

batdude123
(excerpt from the official Handbook of the Marvel Universe 06')

Eternity - embodiment of Time
http://img263.imageshack.us/img263/589/et17py.th.jpg

Infinity - embodiment of Space
http://img455.imageshack.us/img455/4365/et27wf.th.jpg

In all fairness Eternity used to be all of Time & Space, and Death was his only counter.

When Infinity came into the picture, it was retconned.

Ah, okay.

Wonder Man
Last i checked Marvel does the order with Eternity at the top...then along came the beyonder...but except for that there it is.
If i remember the order correct in the concepts Death was put at the last position even under the inbetweener which everyone looks at on this site as so weak and under chaos and order too.
I belive the living tribunal is also below Eternity.

guy222
Originally posted by Wonder Man
Last i checked Marvel does the order with Eternity at the top...then along came the beyonder...but except for that there it is.
If i remember the order correct in the concepts Death was put at the last position even under the inbetweener which everyone looks at on this site as so weak and under chaos and order too.

ok

truelivingtribunal>oblivion>entropy>death>eternity

tribunal is not below eternity

Thanos_THOTU
ok

truelivingtribunal>oblivion>entropy>death>eternity

tribunal is not below eternity
Whats with the True Living Tribunal thing?

Pre-retcon Brothers >> True Living Tribunal
Thanos with the Heart >> True Living Tribunal
Pre-retcon Beyonder >> True Living Tribunal
Pre-retcon Molecule man >> True Living Tribunal

And so forth, you see, the True Living Tribunal sucks.

Wonder Man
Without Eternity there is nothing not even oblivion

Mr Master

That was back in days, and even back in those days there were beings capable of cracking Eternity in half, like Mad Jim Jaspers, Korvac, or Cosmic Cubes....

If i remember the order correct in the concepts Death was put at the last position

Eternity is the top Abstract in his Universe, the rest of the Concepts are fairly equal,

Entropy and Oblivion are exceptions, they are beyond Eternity.

And Oblivion is beyond Entropy.

even under the inbetweener which everyone looks at on this site as so weak and under chaos and order too.

Death is above the In-Betweener.

laughing

Mr Master
Without Eternity there is nothing not even oblivion

Without Eternity there are many things.

And Oblivion is especially one of them.

guy222
Whats with the True Living Tribunal thing?

Pre-retcon Brothers >> True Living Tribunal
Thanos with the Heart >> True Living Tribunal
Pre-retcon Beyonder >> True Living Tribunal
Pre-retcon Molecule man >> True Living Tribunal

And so forth, you see, the True Living Tribunal sucks.

i think its cool

don't cry if u don't like living tribunal

i do live with it smile

Wonder Man
I like the Living Tribunal too.
Oh by the way Eternity kicked The One Above it All out of the universe. j/k

Mr Master
Oh by the way Eternity kicked The One Above it All out of the universe. j/k

When and where did this happen?

Thanos_THOTU
How can someone like the Living Tribunal, he might have three personalities and all, but neither of them have any deapth.
He's just power plain and simple, a shallow doll with a lot of power.

I can understand those who likes characters such as Thanos, Juggernaut, Doomsday, Darkseid, Spider-man, Superman, Green Lantern and so forth, but the Living Tribunal What the f**k?

Thanos_THOTU
When and where did this happen?
He was j/k (Joking)

King Kandy
How can someone like the Living Tribunal, he might have three personalities and all, but neither of them have any deapth.

I can understand those who likes characters such as Thanos, Juggernaut, Doomsday, Darkseid, Spider-man, Superman, Green Lantern and so forth, but the Living Tribunal What the f**k?
I like the Living Tribunal. And I have no clue why. I just do.

celestialdemon
Originally posted by KillAll
anybody have a scan of oblivion (assuming its actually a character and not just a concept?)

Only picture I've seen of him:

http://img242.imageshack.us/img242/6577/oblivion013mv.th.gif

Credit knightmare6 website.

guy222
Originally posted by celestialdemon
Only picture I've seen of him:

http://img242.imageshack.us/img242/6577/oblivion013mv.th.gif

Credit knightmare6 website.

i believe he appeared with quasar

Utrigita

I think the reason most people like the LT is the combination of power and responsibility, over many other characters. Speaking for myself now the thing i like about LT is his ability to destroy a universe if he feels its necessary, and again he cannot do so if his three personalities doesn't agree with him. Again i don't think that the TrueLivingTribunal is surpassed by ANYTHING except TOAA, I don't even think that post-recon beyonder is capable of destroying Living Tribunal. just my opinion, but maybe i should make a thread about that subject.

guy222
Originally posted by Utrigita
I think the reason most people like the LT is the combination of power and responsibility, over many other characters. Speaking for myself now the thing i like about LT is his ability to destroy a universe if he feels its necessary, and again he cannot do so if his three personalities doesn't agree with him. Again i don't think that the TrueLivingTribunal is surpassed by ANYTHING except TOAA, I don't even think that post-recon beyonder is capable of destroying Living Tribunal. just my opinion, but maybe i should make a thread about that subject.

true living tribunal is very enlightening no one will ever see tribunal in his ultimate form

smile

Galan007
no one will ever see tribunal in his ultimate form

smile Why do you keep saying that?

LT only has one known form (the one in your avatar).

Utrigita
Agree with galan007 but still it is still only a m-body gain to him by the univers of manifistation, so you can assume that there existe a living tribunal outside any univers with power greater then anything in the univers. But still the form we see as you say Galan is a sort of this true visible form

guy222
Originally posted by Galan007
Why do you keep saying that?

LT only has one known form (the one in your avatar).

thanks for acknowledging that

smile

Galan007
Agree with galan007 but still it is still only a m-body gain to him by the univers of manifistation, so you can assume that there existe a living tribunal outside any univers with power greater then anything in the univers. But still the form we see as you say Galan is a sort of this true visible form Yeah, untill I see confirmation that the LT's in every Universe are in fact M-bodies of a much greater power, then I'd still tend to disagree with guy222.

To date, there has been no confirmation I'm aware of which even specualtes that there are stronger and weaker forms of LT throughout the Omniverse of Marvel.

guy222
Yeah, untill I see confirmation that the LT's in every Universe are in fact M-bodies of a much greater power, then I'd still tend to disagree with guy222.

To date, there has been no confirmation I'm aware of which even specualtes that there are stronger and weaker forms of LT throughout the Omniverse of Marvel.

i have always said, ur fair

to me, living tribunal is only second to the one above all smile

Galan007
to me, living tribunal is only second to the one above all smile I never said otherwise. Of course LT is 2nd in power only to TOAA, this has been shown/stated numerous times.

I just don't believe that there is one version of LT that is more powerful then the others. Nothing I have ever seen would suggest this.

Mr Master
I never said otherwise. Of course LT is 2nd in power only to TOAA, this has been shown/stated numerous times.

I just don't believe that there is one version of LT that is more powerful then the others. Nothing I have ever seen would suggest this.

yes

darthgoober
While we're talking about the whole "True Living Tribunal" thing, anyone care to speculate as to how differently everything would be if the Stranger actually took on the forth face of LT?

juggernaut66666
So there is also an "Ultimate" Living Tribunal somewhere? stick out tongue

guy222
Originally posted by darthgoober
While we're talking about the whole "True Living Tribunal" thing, anyone care to speculate as to how differently everything would be if the Stranger actually took on the forth face of LT?

interesting smile

Galan007
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
So there is also an "Ultimate" Living Tribunal somewhere? stick out tongue sampunch

stick out tongue

juggernaut66666
sampunch

stick out tongue
It must be like in Dragonball.....
LT goes angry ,charges up and then you have Ultimate LT....

Mr Master

laughing

Mr Master

I don't think I ever read on panel speculation on that subject.

darthgoober
Well, it wouldn't really be charging up, it'd be more like fusion between him and the Stranger.

juggernaut66666
Well, it wouldn't really be charging up, it'd be more like fusion between him and the Stranger.
Just imagine him and Stranger doing the fusion "dance"..... laughing

darthgoober
Just imagine him and Stranger doing the fusion "dance"..... laughing
I would buy the issue JUST to see that. laughing out loud

guy222
interesting smile

in theory, its a good pt what face would stranger represent don't see anyone beating a man with four faces smile

darthgoober
in theory, its a good pt what face would stranger represent don't see anyone beating a man with four faces smile
I think that Stranger would be the face opposite of "Unity". So he'd represent "Individuality" or something like that.

guy222
I think that Stranger would be the face opposite of "Unity". So he'd represent "Individuality" or something like that.

i would use nothingness for oblivion smile

Utrigita
Yeah, untill I see confirmation that the LT's in every Universe are in fact M-bodies of a much greater power, then I'd still tend to disagree with guy222.

We know that there exist a multieternity with exactly the same powerlevel in all the multiverse but they vary. But we know that there is only one living tribunal to guarding all multiverse, not a single one for all, because he possesses omnipresence. We also know that he full LT isn't capable of manifesting as the multieternity isn't capable of manifesting in a single universe thats why they need the m-body. So teorically there can exist a LT that are extremely powerful

guy222
We know that there exist a multieternity with exactly the same powerlevel in all the multiverse but they vary. But we know that there is only one living tribunal to guarding all multiverse, not a single one for all, because he possesses omnipresence. We also know that he full LT isn't capable of manifesting as the multieternity isn't capable of manifesting in a single universe thats why they need the m-body. So teorically there can exist a LT that are extremely powerful

only my opinion, living tribunal exceeds all

what a good thread, who started it smile

Utrigita
golem370 has done a pretty good job yes

guy222
golem370 has done a pretty good job yes yes

Mr Master
We know that there exist a multieternity with exactly the same powerlevel in all the multiverse but they vary.

616 Universe is the most powerful Eternity, then there's the rest.

But there are Universes that contain MORE power than 616 Eternity, like the "Beyonders' dimension, where a tiny bit of their power can crack an entire Universe.

But we know that there is only one living tribunal to guarding all multiverse, not a single one for all, because he possesses omnipresence.

True, more or less.

The is One LT, and he is everywhere at once.

http://img524.imageshack.us/img524/2994/lt2cm.th.jpg

We also know that he full LT isn't capable of manifesting as the multieternity isn't capable of manifesting in a single universe thats why they need the m-body. So teorically there can exist a LT that are extremely powerful

That's not exactly accurate though.

Multi-Eternity HAS Manifested in a Universe, in it's totality.

It appeared to Reed and Druid, to warn them about Abraxas:

http://img267.imageshack.us/img267/7421/multieternity16do.th.jpg
"and where ONE ETERNITY would ensure a BOUNDLESS Universe, a MULTI-ETERNITY would ensure a BOUNDLESS MULTI-VERSE"

http://img293.imageshack.us/img293/5025/etuh4.th.jpg
"What was revealed to me through the Cosmic Entity known as ETERNITY"

guy222
616 Universe is the most powerful Eternity, then there's the rest.

But there are Universes that contain MORE power than 616 Eternity, like the "Beyonders' dimension, where a tiny bit of their power can crack an entire Universe.

True, more or less.

The is One LT, and he is everywhere at once.

http://img524.imageshack.us/img524/2994/lt2cm.th.jpg

That's not exactly accurate though.

Multi-Eternity HAS Manifested in a Universe, in it's totality.

It appeared to Reed and Druid, to warn them about Abraxas:

http://img267.imageshack.us/img267/7421/multieternity16do.th.jpg
"and where ONE ETERNITY would ensure a BOUNDLESS Universe, a MULTI-ETERNITY would ensure a BOUNDLESS MULTI-VERSE"

http://img293.imageshack.us/img293/5025/etuh4.th.jpg
"What was revealed to me through the Cosmic Entity known as ETERNITY"

mr m do u think the beyonders are more powerful than beyonder and owen reece

Mr Master
mr m do u think the beyonders are more powerful than beyonder and owen reece

Right now?

Heck yea.

guy222
Right now?

Heck yea.

alright, i agree smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.