Ghost Rider Vs Ironman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

leonidas
thoughts?

smile

Prof S.T.I.
Hmmmmm

Leon, you must be hungover from last night. Sorry if that seems a bit forward from a new member, but youre reputation preceeds you.

Ironman wis very easilly.

Beta Ray Howard
In an issue of Avengers, Blaze and Iron Man clashed briefly, with GR sending hellfire through the suit, and then he went on to make Thor look like an idiot.

leonidas
and GR DID beat dr strange, recently . . .

shifty

Prof S.T.I.
Originally posted by leonidas
and GR DID beat dr strange, recently . . .

shifty

The new book looks garbage so i wouldn't take it as a viable source. Strange to hold his own against G.R's master, let alone Jonny.

snoopdogg
How did GR beat Strange?

Beta Ray Howard
Originally posted by snoopdogg
How did GR beat Strange?

Penance Stare.

guy222
thoughts?

smile

zarathos, the ghost rider
fire burns metal

King_Mungi
Originally posted by snoopdogg
How did GR beat Strange?

Strange believed to have killed Ghost Rider let his guard down, and GR trapped him chains that came from his body immobilizing him. He then proceeded to use the peance stare on Strange, as he believed he was Lucifer in disguise and knocked him out.

King Kandy
Ghost Rider wins, unless this is Extremis maybe.

leonidas
not extremis. i'm not sure IM has enough juice to take out GR for the long term, and the magic chain MAY be able to puncture the armor.

guy222
not extremis. i'm not sure IM has enough juice to take out GR for the long term, and the magic chain MAY be able to puncture the armor.

chain is enchanted

Evangel94
Ghost fought Iron Man a really really long time ago. The armor Iron Man was wearing was really old (classic red and gold) and compared to today, it's completely obsolete.

Ghost Rider would lose to Extremis Iron Man.

jinzin
okay first lets think about what iron man is going to do to GR...

?

anything?

no, all iron man has is the physical means to take GR out, unfortunately, physical assaults are about as handy as whacking at GR with a feather.

any damage IM can do to GR will result in immediate reconstruction and GR gets more pissed off.

With an unbreakable chain GR can simply wrap IM up.
He can shoot every link of the chain outwards at IM sending each shard-like link through the armor to kill the man inside.

Tony's own sins have made him an achoholic one penance stare and he gets dropped...

And as was stated before, GR and IM already fought (kinda) and hellfire went through IM's suit easily.

So basically what's left here is the question of how long IM can last.. and that...about.... it.

Reaper777
GR 7/10

Tassadar
Ghost Rider 8/10.

Trolt
how does the penance stare work ? does the tony have to "look" into GR's eyes or something ?

I mean can't he just shut down his eye-openings and rely on infrared to pound on GR ?

tjcoady
Tony would never need to look directly at GR for Penance stare to look at him. Can Ghost Rider penance stare a satellite? does his penance stare work if it's being transmitted into Iron Man's head through a computer?

but otherwise, still not much Tony could do to stop Ghost Rider.

long pig
Originally posted by Beta Ray Howard
Penance Stare.
Really? Strange has taken one of those before and didn't even show any sign of pain. He then went on to completely own GR for his efforts.

As for this fight, there is nothing Ironman can do to GR, but there is plenty GR can do to Ironman. So, there you go.

Psyquis52
The penance stare worked on Daredevil. It'll work on Iron Man.

Iron Man is not well suited to handle GR.

Trolt
Originally posted by Psyquis52

yep my next question would have been about a blind man!

long pig
Let's just say GR refuses to use the PS, he STILL would win. GR really can't be hurt and he doesn't tire. His hellfire would basically turn IM into a sniveling baby.

batdude123
I've had quite a bit of confusion on Johnny's power level. I've heard some people say he's barely above STREET level, and I've heard others say he's around herald level.

What level is he, exactly?

long pig
What's GR's power level?

He's way above streetlevel. I'd say he's the cut off point of medium teir to high teir powerlevel.
He's not high end, but only a few steps down.

batdude123
Originally posted by long pig
What's GR's power level?

He's way above streetlevel. I'd say he's the cut off point of medium teir to high teir powerlevel.

So he's slightly below herald level?

Beta Ray Howard
He's a pretty solid mid-tier with a couple powers that most top-tiers wield (penance stare, hellfire).

I think they plan on upgrading him though, considering he shouldn't have been able to take that shot from Dr. Strange and get back up.

I'm hypothesizing that him and Zarathos were merged into one being.

norrinradd43
remember in the Fantastic Four Cartoon when he PSed Galactus...that was kinda goofey

Beta Ray Howard
Goofy, but the dialoge is amazing.

"I leave you now, Galactus, in mortal hands."

Ben Grimm:

"Is everyone here on fire but me?"

long pig
Originally posted by batdude123
So he's slightly below herald level?
Nah, he's not herald level at all. I think of High Teir as JUST at or a step above Ironman.

He's a pretty solid mid-tier with a couple powers that most top-tiers wield (penance stare, hellfire).

I think they plan on upgrading him though, considering he shouldn't have been able to take that shot from Dr. Strange and get back up.

I'm hypothesizing that him and Zarathos were merged into one being.
Nah, it's more likely that Strange is being depowered. Joe Q said so himself because Strange is too powerful.

Tassadar
Originally posted by batdude123
I've had quite a bit of confusion on Johnny's power level. I've heard some people say he's barely above STREET level, and I've heard others say he's around herald level.

What level is he, exactly?

The new JB Ghost rider is just a little below herald, Dan Ketch GR was a little lower, Classic JB Ghost Rider was about as powerful as characters like Juggernaut or Hulk, but instead of brute force he used magic.

Tassadar
Goofy, but the dialoge is amazing.

"I leave you now, Galactus, in mortal hands."

Ben Grimm:

"Is everyone here on fire but me?"

Lol.

leonidas
good info, all. i'm not up on current GR so i was really trying to pin-point a level for him.

spirit of vengeance (from the GOTG series) was part of the galactic guardians and could easily travel through space and seemed a match for firelord. that one didn't have the penance stare though. so i've been wondering if THAT incarnation was anything like the more current one.

anyway, good to know. GR is always a tough match-up on the board. smile

Don Mega
Has GR ever been hurt? I mean by punches, weapons type of stuff?

Beta Ray Howard
Nah, he's not herald level at all. I think of High Teir as JUST at or a step above Ironman.

Nah, it's more likely that Strange is being depowered. Joe Q said so himself because Strange is too powerful.

To be honest, I don't buy what Joe Q says sometimes. I tend to trust what's on the page more. His analyzation of Hulk and Abomination battles are pretty lacking in the interview he had about Hulk: Ultimate Destruction.

Trolt
well how would superman/gladiator archetypes fair against GR ?

He's more supernatural than brute strength as it appears.

guy222
Originally posted by Psyquis52

avengers #214 smokin'

guy222
Originally posted by Don Mega
Has GR ever been hurt? I mean by punches, weapons type of stuff?

The Spirit of Vengeance. Unlimited rage, defeated the Hulk, Thing, embarassed Thor, caught the hammer. Yes. Hellfire from his eyes and hands. Defeated an M-body of Death in a race

leonidas
Originally posted by Trolt
well how would superman/gladiator archetypes fair against GR ?

He's more supernatural than brute strength as it appears.

a question i'd like answered as well. i'd always thought the lack of speed was GR's weakness against uber-top-tier types, but like i said, spirit of vengeance seemed a match for firelord by all indications in the guardians of the galaxy . . .

jinzin
a question i'd like answered as well. i'd always thought the lack of speed was GR's weakness against uber-top-tier types, but like i said, spirit of vengeance seemed a match for firelord by all indications in the guardians of the galaxy . . . GR has consistently proven to be able to toe to toe it with a demonic hobgoblin.. demonic hobby was as fast if not faster than spiderman... gr doesn't seem to suffer from any serious lack of speed and is even classified as the same class as spidey in the speed department.

leonidas
hey bro, happy new year. smile

i know he's fast relative to some -- not sure i'd say he's consistently shown spidey level speed, though . . . -- but i mean i couldn't really see him hitting top-tier speed guys. superman, heralds, those kinds of guys.

if he COULD keep up, then i don't see why he wouldn't be a threat to even that level of character.

Jyppe
Couldn't IM possibly BFR him via his force bubble or something? Of course if PenanceStare isn't involved

Beta Ray Howard
http://img153.imageshack.us/img153/2041/avengers214p16ic7.th.jpg
http://img440.imageshack.us/img440/2589/avengers214p17yf2.th.jpg
http://img207.imageshack.us/img207/2038/avengers214p18wh0.th.jpg

guy222

thumb up

Evangel94

Iron Man was defeated because he forgot to close his eye and mouth covers? That's complete PIS. That's like Batman forgeting that his protective gear doesn't cover his mouth and getting shot in the mouth. Plus that comic was from 30 years ago and this isn't the same Iron Man. He isn't going to "forget" to close his eye and mouth slits. You're going to have to argue a different way for Ghost Rider to win.

Iron Man's armor absored power greater than Ghost Rider's "hellfire" before when he fought the Exemplar Inferno. A juggernaut "fire" level being whose fire based powers were powered by a skyfather on the same level as cyttorak (the god who powers juggernaut's powers). Iron Man has even absorbed the power cosmic and Thor's mjolnir summoned lightning. It just made Iron Man's armor stronger.

The Exemplars were all "juggernaut" level beings in their speciality and fought in team with juggernaut included during the "8th Day" storyline.

guy222
Originally posted by Evangel94
Iron Man was defeated because he forgot to close his eye and mouth covers? That's complete PIS. That's like Batman forgeting that his protective gear doesn't cover his mouth and getting shot in the mouth. Plus that comic was from 30 years ago and this isn't the same Iron Man. He isn't going to "forget" to close his eye and mouth slits. You're going to have to argue a different way for Ghost Rider to win.

Iron Man's armor absored power greater than Ghost Rider's "hellfire" before when he fought the Exemplar Inferno. A being whose fire based powers were powered by a skyfather on the same level as cyttorak (the god who powers juggernaut's powers).

The Exemplars were all "juggernaut" level beings in their speciality.

ghost rider>im imo

Evangel94
Originally posted by guy222
ghost rider>im imo

Why? I hardly ever see you voice a reason why.

Ghost Rider is not going to just "blast" with hellfire. I doubt it will do much more than anything Iron Man has took before considering Iron Man took on the "juggernaut" Inferno and was absorbing her "fire". And she was directly powered by a skyfather, and amped up for the 8th Day Storyline.

Even in the very scan listed above, Iron Man states that his armor could take Ghost Rider's fire. And that was 30 years ago...

With Extremis Iron Man, I'm going to argue it as a stalemate. Current Ghost Rider is very durable, but I don't see him actually getting passed Iron Man defenses. And I don't see Iron Man hurting Ghost Rider either.

leonidas
hmm, based on the scan i might have to agree eva and say stalemate. there HAVE been times where the armor hasn't fared well against magic, but it seems it was resistant to the hellfire in the scan. there is still the question of the chain, but i don't know for sure if it could penetrate the armor or not.

i still don't think tony can ko gr, but i'm not 100% sure gr could do enough damage sans penance stare, to take out tony. erm

id369
What's GR's power level?

Version 2 Ghost Rider beat Black Heart. At the time he was the King of Hell. After Black Hearts defeat, Ghost Rider was crowned the new King Of Hell.

guy222
Why? I hardly ever see you voice a reason why.

Ghost Rider is not going to just "blast" with hellfire. I doubt it will do much more than anything Iron Man has took before considering Iron Man took on the "juggernaut" Inferno and was absorbing her "fire". And she was directly powered by a skyfather, and amped up for the 8th Day Storyline.

Even in the very scan listed above, Iron Man states that his armor could take Ghost Rider's fire. And that was 30 years ago...

With Extremis Iron Man, I'm going to argue it as a stalemate. Current Ghost Rider is very durable, but I don't see him actually getting passed Iron Man defenses. And I don't see Iron Man hurting Ghost Rider either.

The Spirit of Vengeance has defeated the Thing, Hulk and embarassed Thor. Caught mjolnir. Defeated an M-body of Death in a race. Nearly killed Warren. Rage knows no bounds smile

Evangel94
The Spirit of Vengeance has defeated the Thing, Hulk and embarassed Thor. Caught mjolnir. Defeated an M-body of Death in a race. Nearly killed Warren. Rage knows no bounds smile

1. Completely different battles. Completely different characters with different power sets.

2. A race has nothing to do with this battle. Ghost Rider isn't "racing" Iron Man.

Ghost Rider used his fire on Iron Man's helmet in that very scan, and although Tony forgot to close his eye and mouth slits, the helmet is still there and very much intact. Tony isn't even killed by the attack either and that was direct fire to face contact.

If Iron Man can take Inferno's the Exemplars heat and fire backed by a skyfather, then he can take Ghost Riders.

It's a stalemate.

guy222
1. Completely different battles. Completely different characters with different power sets.

2. A race has nothing to do with this battle. Ghost Rider isn't "racing" Iron Man.

Ghost Rider used his fire on Iron Man's helmet in that very scan, and although Tony forgot to close his eye and mouth slits, the helmet is still there and very much intact. Tony isn't even killed by the attack either and that was direct fire to face contact.

If Iron Man can take Inferno's the Exemplars heat and fire backed by a skyfather, then he can take Ghost Riders.

It's a stalemate.

i like when gr outran the hammer and caught it smile

long pig
Originally posted by King_Mungi
Strange believed to have killed Ghost Rider let his guard down, and GR trapped him chains that came from his body immobilizing him. He then proceeded to use the peance stare on Strange, as he believed he was Lucifer in disguise and knocked him out.
It seems to me that he actually DID kill Ghost Rider, his flame was out an everything. He then went over and started with the "What have I done" bit, dropped all his shields and defenses and got beaten.

Ghost Rider was out until some other force pulled him back.

King_Mungi
It seems to me that he actually DID kill Ghost Rider, his flame was out an everything. He then went over and started with the "What have I done" bit, dropped all his shields and defenses and got beaten.

Ghost Rider was out until some other force pulled him back.

Well I have seen his flame out when just some Canadian soliders ko'ed him with technology temporally. However, with Strange's power at his disposal he damn well should have. You missed my huge debate with another person that stated GR actually killed Strange.

grey fox
Iron Man's armor absored power greater than Ghost Rider's "hellfire" before . Iron Man has even absorbed the power cosmic and Thor's mjolnir summoned lightning. It just made Iron Man's armor stronger.

Twisting the truth isn't nice.

Evangel94
Originally posted by grey fox
Twisting the truth isn't nice.

Explain.

grey fox
Explain.

Your making it sound as if any old IM armour can absorb those things.

For the power cosmic I believe his armour shorted out (either that or it's bullshit ) and in Thors case he needed a VERY specific power supply to take those lightening bolts and re-direct/re-charge. You also seemed to ignore the fact that even WITH that little re-charge he got torn apart by Thor , horribly in-fact.

Evangel94
I have no idea what comics your citing in your post so I'm not even touching what you said. But here's Iron Man absorbing Thor's lightning head-on and significantly boosted.

http://img359.imageshack.us/img359/7628/avengers2022015cb0.th.jpg

http://img359.imageshack.us/img359/7351/avengers2022016gz3.th.jpg

Molly Hayes
Iron Man 150 he beats Morgana Lefey she is a powerful sorceress. Doom want's to use her to free his mum from hell.

grey fox
I have no idea what comics your citing in your post so I'm not even touching what you said. But here's Iron Man absorbing Thor's lightning head-on and significantly boosted.

http://img359.imageshack.us/img359/7628/avengers2022015cb0.th.jpg

http://img359.imageshack.us/img359/7351/avengers2022016gz3.th.jpg

A. Thors mind controlled , mind controls are NEVER a good way of citing an example , peoples powers usually fluctuate during mind control ( Eg : their not using them full extent ect ect)

B. Notice how even AFTER draining that lightening Thor seemed unaffected by Tony's attack.

C. I'm talking about the 'Thor-buster' armour.

Evangel94
A. Thors mind controlled , mind controls are NEVER a good way of citing an example , peoples powers usually fluctuate during mind control ( Eg : their not using them full extent ect ect)

You actually going to argue that Thor was using his powers less? I can't believe this. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Thor was being metally manipulated to kill his team mates. If anything, he wasn't holding back. Iron Man even commented on that Thor could have killed his friends.

Regardless of whatever level of mental manipulation it was, I've shown Iron Man's armor is capable of absorbing Thor's lightning.

Now are you going to apologize to me for accusing me of twisting the truth? Or at least take back what you said earlier.

grey fox
You actually going to argue that he was using his power's less? I can't believe this. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Now are you going to apologize for me twisting the truth? Or at least take back what you said earlier.

No I'm not arguing , I'm simply stating that mind-controls are never concrete. That's all.

Theres no need for me to take back what I said because you have yet to respond to , the initial lightening thing has to do with a different armour and the Power Cosmic thing is still bullshit (IMO)

Evangel94
No I'm not arguing , I'm simply stating that mind-controls are never concrete. That's all.

Theres no need for me to take back what I said because you have yet to respond to , the initial lightening thing has to do with a different armour and the Power Cosmic thing is still bullshit (IMO)

What exactly haven't I responded to? I've responded to what you accused me of twisting the truth on. I've shown Iron Man is capable of absorbing Regular Thor's lightning. And if post scans of Iron Man absorbing the power cosmic, you don't care because you think it's "bullshit", so I'm not going to waste my time doing so, if your not going to take it seriously.

I say again, are you going to apologize and take back what you said.

grey fox
What exactly haven't I responded to? I've responded to what you accused me of twisting the truth on. I've shown Iron Man is capable of absorbing Regular Thor's lightning. And if post scans of Iron Man absorbing the power cosmic, you don't care because you think it's "bullshit" so I'm not going to waste my time doing so if your not going to take it seriously.

I say again, are you going to apologize and take back what you said.

Honest Answer ?

Nope

Reason - I was thinking of a different thing (Thor-Buster) and was mistaken , thats obvious enough thus my earlier statement is now null and void.

Evangel94
Honest Answer ?

Nope

Reason - I was thinking of a different thing (Thor-Buster) and was mistaken , thats obvious enough thus my earlier statement is now null and void.

You may have been thinking something different, but what really matters is what you said. You accused me of "twisting the truth". Your earlier statements were "null and void" because I provided scans to prove you otherwise.

You made a mistake so apologize, take back what you said, and everything will be fine and dandy. It's simple courtesy you can do here.

grey fox
You may have been thinking something different, but what really matters is what you said. You accused me of "twisting the truth". Your earlier statements were "null and void" because I provided scans to prove you otherwise.

You made a mistake so apologize, take back what you said, and everything will be fine and dandy. It's simple courtesy you can do here.

Why ?

You've proved me wrong, thats more then enough. It's not as if I've hurt your moral fiber or accused you of being a frigging communist.

Evangel94
Why ?

You've proved me wrong, thats more then enough. It's not as if I've hurt your moral fiber or accused you of being a frigging communist.

erm

I ask for a simple apology. Why can't you do this. It's not as if I'm asking you to run a marathon or for a heart transplant. With all the effort you're putting in to avoid doing so, you could have apologized already and we could have moved to something else.

grey fox
erm

I ask for a simple apology. Why can't you do this. It's not as if I'm asking you to run a marathon or for a heart transplant. With all the effort you're putting in to avoid doing so, you could have apologized already and we could have moved to something else.

Ok

I'm sorry.

Now ...hows the weather ?

Faceman
Ok

I'm sorry.

Now ...hows the weather ? Why did you apologize ? Its not like he/she is your mom... cool

Evangel94
Ok

I'm sorry.

Now ...hows the weather ?

Thank you big grin

With regards to the weather it's nice and sunny outside.

grey fox
Originally posted by Faceman
Why did you apologize ? Its not like he/she is your mom... cool

To shut her up.

Thank you big grin

With regards to the weather it's nice and sunny outside.

Pissing down

Bentley
If it makes you feel better Grey I was once forced to hug someone in a forum. It made no sense but I had to do it.

*Sight*

At least it was a girl and not a Wolverine fan.

long pig
Originally posted by Bentley
If it makes you feel better Grey I was once forced to hug someone in a forum. It made no sense but I had to do it.

*Sight*

At least it was a girl and not a Wolverine fan.
Ha, girls don't exist here! Only old wolverine fans!

You banged an old wolverine lovin' dude! HA! I call into question your comic choices as well as your sexuality at the same time! HA!

Anyway, so...I went through some back issues of Ghost Rider to look for some fights where he's hurt by physical force. Well, he doesn't seem to be bothered by it too much.
Can't find a single issue where brute force puts him down for more than a second or two...minus the issue where he finds out he's "allergic" to a certain hairy mutant's adamantium claws...yeah, we know what that means.

Ironman doesn't have a chance in hell.

Doctor S.T.D.
Ha, girls don't exist here! Only old wolverine fans!

You banged an old wolverine lovin' dude! HA! I call into question your comic choices as well as your sexuality at the same time! HA!

Anyway, so...I went through some back issues of Ghost Rider to look for some fights where he's hurt by physical force. Well, he doesn't seem to be bothered by it too much.
Can't find a single issue where brute force puts him down for more than a second or two...minus the issue where he finds out he's "allergic" to a certain hairy mutant's adamantium claws...yeah, we know what that means.

Ironman doesn't have a chance in hell.

Magic = Boring and Rubbish comics, for sad individuals !!!!!!!!!!

Unless written by Grant Morisson.

guy222
Originally posted by Doctor S.T.D.
Magic = Boring and Rubbish comics, for sad individuals !!!!!!!!!!

Unless written by Grant Morisson.

who's grant stick out tongue

Doctor S.T.D.

Only the best writer, currently writing :

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grant_morisson

long pig
Limey bastard who uses the F word to cover the fact he can't write for piss.

Wait..that's...every english comic writer that has ever existed...my bad.

evil face

Yeah, you suck. Gaiman sucks too. Moore? He sucks. Bunch of drunks.

long pig
-waits for a long winded, British retort that I'll simply not read but instead I will make fun of their teef-

Doctor S.T.D.
Limey bastard who uses the F word to cover the fact he can't write for piss.

Wait..that's...every english comic writer...my bad.

evil face

Yeah, you suck. Gaiman sucks too. Moore? He sucks.

Insult Morison again, and I'll personally come over to the U.S., charm you're mum over with my superior linguistic skills, and then become you're Step Father.

I didn't know Gaiman was English ?

Yeah Moore is another Really shit writer. What has he ever written, that anyone can remember. I mean no one has ever heard of V for Vendetta, Watchmen, and the League of Extraordinary Gentlemen.

roll eyes (sarcastic)

long pig
Insult Morison again, and I'll personally come over to the U.S., charm you're mum over with my superior linguistic skills, and then become you're Step Father.

I didn't know Gaiman was English ?

Yeah Moore is another Really shit writer. What has he ever written, that anyone can remember. I mean no one has ever heard of V for Vendetta, Watchmen, and the League of Extraordinary Gentlemen.

roll eyes (sarcastic)
Shaddup buck teef!

Doctor S.T.D.
Shaddup buck teef!

Its Teeth you Moron, If you're gonna speak OUR language, type it right !

~Waits for spelling mistake jibe ~

long pig
Its Teeth you Moron, If you're gonna speak OUR language, type it right !

~Waits for spelling mistake jibe ~
I don't do spelling mistake jibs, they seem too petty. I prefer the old fashioned bigotry of cultures you don't understand. It just gets the job done.

But, if it wasn't for Brittan, I wouldn't be able to drink the greatest beer on earth.
Damn American beer is shit, lager makes the world a better place.

Doctor S.T.D.
I don't do spelling mistake jibs, they seem too petty. I prefer the old fashioned bigotry of cultures you don't understand. It just gets the job done.

But, if it wasn't for Brittan, I wouldn't be able to drink the greatest beer on earth.
Damn American beer is shit, lager makes the world a better place.

Damm right although Stela, is the best Lager and thats fro Bellgium. Next time you go too a bar in America ask for Snbake Byte BlacK. Its Cider, Lager, and Black Current. Get u pissed after bout three pints. Amazin stuff !!!!!!!!!

And i like people who dont have to resourt to spelling mistakes for retorts, shows they may have some sense of humour.

long pig
Oh, I know my lagers. I know how expensive that type is as well. Damned expensive.

I got it good, all the rookies I drink with stick to miller and I'm the only one who drinks lager, so I always have enough for me.

It is so awesome, I hereby thank you for inventing it. -bows-

Doctor S.T.D.
Oh, I know my lagers. I know how expensive that type is as well. Damned expensive.

I got it good, all the rookies I drink with stick to miller and I'm the only one who drinks lager, so I always have enough for me.

It is so awesome, I hereby thank you for inventing it. -bows-

Mate its really sweet stuff though, and it goes down really easily. Ask Whirly and Scoobles they would have had it at some point. Its the quintessential student drink.

long pig
Thick head and a cream-like body. Outstanding.

Doctor S.T.D.

Thats sounds more like Guiness, which is definitely not a lager. Or maybe a Brighton boy. wink

long pig
Thats sounds more like Guiness, which is definitely not a lager. Or maybe a Brighton boy. wink
I was talking about my penis.

batdude123
I was talking about my penis.

laughing out loud

guy222
Blaze

gogogadgetgo
ghost rider

Cap'n Happy
Ghost fought Iron Man a really really long time ago. The armor Iron Man was wearing was really old (classic red and gold) and compared to today, it's completely obsolete.

Ghost Rider would lose to Extremis Iron Man.

That 'really old' armor was still pretty kick ass. Quite close to current non speciality armor in strength (he went toe-to toe with Namor in that armor), lesser, but still good durability. Less weapons overall, but his repulsors were just as strong back then as now. And the suit was more sleek, allowing for greater maneuverability. Less strength, weapons- but enough to whack Ghost Rider around some (and he is venerable to physical attacks).
Still... that penance stare gets him the win. If ever a hero had sins to atone for, it's Stark.

GR wins8/10

But please spare me any fluke victories... Dr Strange wipes Ghosty out.

Cap'n Happy

You set this gag up so beautifully, and he took the bait so perfectly. I laughed out loud (abbreviations will not suffice here).

Congratulations sir. Outstanding indeed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.