i cant find anywhere to post a topic about M:TG

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

star_scar_child
is there even a place other than here available to talk about magic the gathering? or other card games. maybe their should be a trading card section of the forum o-0

Marxman
I don't know how many people here like that. You can go to the suggestions part of the forums and suggest it and see where it goes from there.

star_scar_child
yea i posted this to see how many people ould be interested so i can have a little muscle to back up the suggestion ^-^

Eclipso
Me as long as no one starts a Pokemon thread......

Marxman
Post there and they'll post after you to support you if they want to. If you post here somebody's bound to be a d!ck and call you a moron or say your thread sucks.

~Forever*Alone~
sure, i read one and a quarter of those books, my brother is the card collector though. of course i steal his cards so that makes me a collector too smile

Dr. Badass420
Originally posted by Marxman
Post there and they'll post after you to support you if they want to. If you post here somebody's bound to be a d!ck and call you a moron or say your thread sucks.
welcome to kmc bro

Marxman
Originally posted by Dr. Badass420
welcome to kmc bro

Word up

star_scar_child
yea i dont remember their being a suggestion thread before so thats probably why i didnt go to it but thanks i posted the idea in the suggestion thread. and god, you know some noob will come along and put a pokemon trading card topic up but we can just spam with discussions on how lim-dul the most powerful and awesome necromancerowns little fuzzy lightning rats anyday

Dr. Badass420
Word up
fo sho

Eclipso
Originally posted by ~Forever*Alone~
sure, i read one and a quarter of those books, my brother is the card collector though. of course i steal his cards so that makes me a collector too smile

Do you hate Pokemon too?

Marxman
Originally posted by star_scar_child
yea i dont remember their being a suggestion thread before so thats probably why i didnt go to it but thanks i posted the idea in the suggestion thread. and god, you know some noob will come along and put a pokemon trading card topic up but we can just spam with discussions on how lim-dul the most powerful and awesome necromancerowns little fuzzy lightning rats anyday

dude don't diss pokemon.

*pulls out massive collection of Pokemon cards I had from 3rd grade* laughing out loud

star_scar_child
Originally posted by ~Forever*Alone~

hahaha i told my sister id cut her fingers off if she took my cards ^-^

i also told her id rip out her spine and wear it as my belt....but then she called mom o-0

star_scar_child
dude don't diss pokemon.

*pulls out massive collection of Pokemon cards I had from 3rd grade* laughing out loud

hahahaha i can honestly say i have never owned one single pokemon card.

mtg is the original card game any others are just almost worthless copies to me. you guys can like them though. and i dont mind the yugioh shows, just dont like the game itself

Dr. Badass420

mtg is the original card game any others are just almost worthless copies to me. you guys can like them though. and i dont mind the yugioh shows, just dont like the game itself
i never got in to japnese card games no expression

Blaxican

:O

Digimon is t3h R0XXR0RZ!

star_scar_child
wait is magic a japanese card game? i always thought that wizards was stationed in el americano

star_scar_child
Originally posted by Blaxican
:O

Digimon is t3h R0XXR0RZ!

hahaha ok i agree with you on digimon, that was a good game, still doesnt beat magic though

Marxman
I used to steal Pokemon cards ALL the time.

I was such a bad ass in middle school stick out tongue

Eclipso
dude don't diss pokemon.

Okay, the reason I hate it is cause I imagine myself in a Poke-fight on the show and here's how it goes.

(Closet gay kid throws the ball down)

Closet gay kid- "Pikachu, I choose you"

(Fricking yellow rat-thing pops out)

Closet gay kid- Go get him!

Eclipso- "Semi-Automatic Pistol, I choose you!!"

(Then I finish off Closet gay kid and Yellow-rat thing in a blood soaked bullet spray)

Eclipso- "That's better, Hey Yugi!! Get over here, I got one bullet left that says your ass is heading to the Shadow Realm!!."

star_scar_child
hahahahahahah hahahahahhahahahahha pauses and reads again ahahahahahahahahaha

stealing pokemon cards = ultimate badassness XD

star_scar_child
Originally posted by Eclipso
Okay, the reason I hate it is cause I imagine myself in a Poke-fight on the show and here's how it goes.

(Then I finish off Closet gay kid and Yellow-rat thing in a blood soaked bullet spray)

Eclipso- "That's better, Hey Yugi!! Get over here, I got one bullet left that says your ass is heading to the Shadow Realm!!."

rofl you guys are too much XD laughing laughing Happy Dance

Dr. Badass420

rotfl

~King of Pie~
is there even a place other than here available to talk about magic the gathering? or other card games. maybe their should be a trading card section of the forum o-0 We're trying to get a D&D/hobbies forum gonig....

star_scar_child
really? that would be perfet for magic.

~King of Pie~
really? that would be perfet for magic. it would. You should post some support in the News and Questions Forum.

star_scar_child
i just did thanks for the update, im so behind, but ill catch up ^-^

Marxman

hysterical

Originally posted by ~King of Pie~
We're trying to get a D&D/hobbies forum gonig....

Link me. I'll post support too. I've always been interested in D&D even tho I never was able to actually play a game since its "geeky" and none of my friends wanted to play with me.

star_scar_child
haha allright let me grab the link

Scythe
wait is magic a japanese card game? i always thought that wizards was stationed in el americano

Magic is originated from the U.S., and I play it at times.

star_scar_child
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&postid=8077277#post8077277

Scythe
I'll sign for that.

star_scar_child
thanks for the support scythe. try to get more people interested if you can. (thought since this useless thread is already up i could use it as a promoter) =]

Eclipso
thanks for the support scythe. try to get more people interested if you can. (thought since this useless thread is already up i could use it as a promoter) =]

I'll sign it too, D&D action means Drow action and I'm always down with that.

star_scar_child
thanks eclipso for the support =P

AOR
is there even a place other than here available to talk about magic the gathering? or other card games. maybe their should be a trading card section of the forum o-0

Individuals like yourself are a rare find on these forums. Therefore, with such little amount of contribution, there wouldn't be a forums or a sub forum. Another simple reason would be what would there be to talk about? Games would be created in the RP Forums, and conversation could be made with others in pm, or in the GDF.

~King of Pie~
Originally posted by AOR
Individuals like yourself are a rare find on these forums. Therefore, with such little amount of contribution, there wouldn't be a forums or a sub forum. Another simple reason would be what would there be to talk about? Games would be created in the RP Forums, and conversation could be made with others in pm, or in the GDF. Mist spoke of this when asking for a forum like this, for TCGs, hobbys, warhammer D&D, etc.

star_scar_child
theres an entire forum dedicated to one card game. and theres lots of forums dedicated to others. im sure we can think of a few things to talk about, trust me. and ynow alot of peopel out their are closet geeks that actually do play these games.

calvinjames
magic cards??sum1 doesnt have any friends

star_scar_child
implus news spreads faster with forums and the gaming world is constantlychanging. like just today i found out their putting a reprint of wrath of god in the new plana chaos set. if i discuss this with one person sure. its fun but discuss it with a bunch interested and we could have tons of convos on whether it should be put in or not, whether its too easy of a card, the rules of the card why they changed the name, why they changed the color hell, why their even reprinting such an amazing card

star_scar_child
Originally posted by calvinjames
magic cards??sum1 doesnt have any friends

your right i dont ^-^ im a music wing geek at my school and everyone down their plays. im going to be pro someday

calvinjames
your right i dont ^-^ im a music wing geek at my school and everyone down their plays. im going to be pro someday
you like to talk dirty

Eclipso

Music geek? Welcome to the club, I play piano. Do you mean a Magic Pro?

AOR
Originally posted by ~King of Pie~
Mist spoke of this when asking for a forum like this, for TCGs, hobbys, warhammer D&D, etc.

What was the support ratio?

star_scar_child
Music geek? Welcome to the club, I play piano. Do you mean a Magic Pro?
yup ^-^ im going to get my dci points high enough to play in big tournaments ^-^

star_scar_child
oh yea and i sing.

around 2/3 of the people who polled said yes to it

AOR
oh yea and i sing.

Where is it? I'll vote...

star_scar_child
aw but youll vote no ^-^ haha oh well a negative opinion gets its chance too heres the link http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&postid=8077430#post8077430

Eclipso
oh yea and i sing.

I don't sing amazing or anything, but I'm okay, I do the school play thing too. And I have a few friends who go to the big tourny's.

star_scar_child
you do 0-0 tell them theyll be seeing me soon dj and ill be throwin down like a dj

calvinjames
you do 0-0 tell them theyll be seeing me soon dj and ill be throwin down like a dj
wow steller duuuuuuudeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Eclipso

What's you fave deck?

star_scar_child
i run bruiser decks. black and blue. but i took full advantage of the dimir cards put into the ravnica black. awesome for reducing your players library to 0 winning the game automatically

star_scar_child
haha but thats just a personal preference. what colors do you prefer. in fact what colors does everyone prefer?

Scythe
D&D isn't very big in my book, but whatever man.

AOR
aw but youll vote no ^-^ haha oh well a negative opinion gets its chance too heres the link http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&postid=8077430#post8077430

Now it's 23-13 pro games and hobbies w00t

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.