The Omega Mutants versus Galactus and Silver Surfer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

masterbruce
Galactus has just unleashed a device killing all mutants on Earth, except a handful of the ultrapowerful Omega mutants.

The surviving Omega mutants are: Jean Grey, Iceman, Franklin Richards, Rachel Summers, Vulcan

Now the Omega mutants are pissed beyond belief and this anger has allowed them to tap into their FULL POTENTIAL and unleash ALL of their powers.

The Omegas wage war against Galactus.

Galactus, himself is at the height of his powers, having fed very recently. He summons his most powerful herald, Silver Surfer, to defend against the onslaught of the Omega fury!

In this battle between the most powerful mutants and the planet eater, who will stand at battle's end???

Mordum
Galactus wins very easily. hyperstorm would all those mutants to shame. he is the most powerful of all the mutants and he got punkd by galactus.

Beta Ray Howard
Masterbruce, what was that comment you made about Hulk10?

I'm thinking something similar, because this thread is just dumb.

masterbruce
Originally posted by Beta Ray Howard
Masterbruce, what was that comment you made about Hulk10?

I'm thinking something similar, because this thread is just dumb.

Please read my OP. I said these mutants have reached their FULL potential as Omegas.

That means Jean and Rachel are Phoenix level power. Franklin can manipulate reality like a sandbox. Iceman is pretty much an immortal God. Vulcan would make Magneto look like a child.

Beta Ray Howard
First of all, Jean is not the Phoenix Force. That's a bit different. Also, Franklin doesn't have the compitence yet to maniplate reality, and what the hell is Iceman gonna do? Vulcan got wtfpwned by Glads as well.

All of that power isn't even close to Galactus.

Blair Wind
What he means is that, they go beyond what is shown today in comics. According to GS (which I have not really looked into myself, but just throwing it out there) the final mutation that an Omega can have is the phoenix force. So if that THEORY is correct it would be basically their powers at max potential, and enhanced by the PF.

Do I believe everything I just posted? I dunno know at the moment.

guy222
Originally posted by masterbruce
Galactus has just unleashed a device killing all mutants on Earth, except a handful of the ultrapowerful Omega mutants.

The surviving Omega mutants are: Jean Grey, Iceman, Franklin Richards, Rachel Summers, Vulcan

Now the Omega mutants are pissed beyond belief and this anger has allowed them to tap into their FULL POTENTIAL and unleash ALL of their powers.

The Omegas wage war against Galactus.

Galactus, himself is at the height of his powers, having fed very recently. He summons his most powerful herald, Silver Surfer, to defend against the onslaught of the Omega fury!

In this battle between the most powerful mutants and the planet eater, who will stand at battle's end???

phoenix is immortal has immense power franklin is a celestial who also cured g with his sister battle is g vs phoenix/celestial
i choose the team

Grimm22
The Phoenix Force = Jean and Rachael no expression

It's part of them

Molecule man
SS is like an ant to Jean and Franklin even Galan himself is a joke

guy222
Originally posted by Molecule man
SS is like an ant to Jean and Franklin even Galan himself is a joke

always thought g was overrated just tall w/a silly helmet rolling on floor laughing

Supreme being
The mutants win its basically two phoenix force avatars and Franklin Richard who at full power is supposedly in the celestial's league vs Galactus and Silver Surfer. Vulcan and iceman are insects in this fight perhaps they could play with the surfer while th other three beat Galactus to death.

Supreme being
Originally posted by guy222
always thought g was overrated just tall w/a silly helmet rolling on floor laughing

Actually his severely underrated and Marvel hasn't been doing him any justice, originally Galactus was intended to be Marvels Big shot this was before the days of the LT and other Abstracts. It seems like both Marvel and DC keep fuc.... Kirbys creations up.

guy222
Originally posted by Supreme being
Actually his severely underrated and Marvel hasn't been doing him any justice, originally Galactus was intended to be Marvels Big shot this was before the days of the LT and other Abstracts. It seems like both Marvel and DC keep fuc.... Kirbys creations up.

i agree with ur assessment

Mindship
Originally posted by Supreme being
I could not agree more. The original Big Shots are victims of writer one-upmanship.

Prof S.T.I.
Originally posted by Mindship
I could not agree more. The original Big Shots are victims of writer one-upmanship.

Yes i agree entirely, having unlimited amounts of beings with unlimited amounts of power make both Marvel and this forum really suck. sick I like it how MAINSTREAM D.C. have established Spectre as its only real 'Onipotent' character.

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by Beta Ray Howard
First of all, Jean is not the Phoenix Force. That's a bit different. Also, Franklin doesn't have the compitence yet to maniplate reality, and what the hell is Iceman gonna do? Vulcan got wtfpwned by Glads as well.

All of that power isn't even close to Galactus.

Jean Grey is the human manifestation of the Phoenix Force. The point was proven and made continuity in New X-men and with Endsong.

Ichigo66666
Originally posted by Prof S.T.I.
Yes i agree entirely, having unlimited amounts of beings with unlimited amounts of power make both Marvel and this forum really suck. sick I like it how MAINSTREAM D.C. have established Spectre as its only real 'Onipotent' character.

Wrong, Superman is more or less Omnipotent in DC. And I'm not joking.

Prof S.T.I.
Originally posted by Ichigo66666
Wrong, Superman is more or less Omnipotent in DC. And I'm not joking.

:slow clap:

Ichigo66666
Originally posted by Prof S.T.I.
:slow clap:

Wow, your really funny, your comic genius astounds me. Teach me your ways.

ThePittman

Cosmic Flame
If we're talking the mutants at the apex of what they can do, the team wins this hands down.

jgiant
Galactus at full potential kills them, as long as no phenoix force is involved, then me might break a sweat.

guy222

Cosmic Flame
Galactus couldn't even separate Rachel and PF, and she held her own in conflict while he exhausted himself. How is he going to take out Jean AND Rachel, who's reality manipulating powers at full potential would far outstrip anything Wanda did? And then there's Franklin? Come on. Galactus is a beast, but he's not taking them down.

superbatman86
Originally posted by Cosmic Flame
Galactus couldn't even separate Rachel and PF, and she held her own in conflict while he exhausted himself. How is he going to take out Jean AND Rachel, who's reality manipulating powers at full potential would far outstrip anything Wanda did? And then there's Franklin? Come on. Galactus is a beast, but he's not taking them down. You mean the weak hungry Galactus.Don't forget that G can shut the pheonix off from the physical realm if he wants to.

guy222
Originally posted by superbatman86
You mean the weak hungry Galactus.Don't forget that G can shut the pheonix off from the physical realm if he wants to.

he can confused

i thought phoenix had the power to cut and regrow any part of the universe smokin'

Cosmic Flame
Originally posted by superbatman86
You mean the weak hungry Galactus.Don't forget that G can shut the pheonix off from the physical realm if he wants to.
Galactus is always weak and hungry. There really is no such thing as a full powered Galactus, because whenever he appears, he's looking for food. It doesn't matter anyway, since the Phoenix is responsible for the transition from Galan to Galactus. And considering what Jean and Rachel with absolute control of their power would be able to accomplish, I don't think there's anyway that Galactus would be able to take either one of them, much less both simultaneously, with Frankie in the mix. He'd get eaten--maybe literally.

Xplosive
Jean Grey already achieved her full potential (White Phoenix of the Crown, that was her full potentail) and she alone is taking Galactus down.
Silver Surfer is not a factor here, probably also Galactus wouldnt be some factor against White Phoenix of the Crown.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.