The Annoying Pointless (to be closed or ignored soon) Orange Thread

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ToMacco
Well, basically I just go tired of going to other threads tonight.

Start talking, ya'll.

Hey Roland, you've sure got a lot of yellow going on in your posts. I always think that it's me when I'm scrolling down.

Naz, it's cool that you use real pics of yourself.

calvinjames
Originally posted by ToMacco
Well, basically I just go tired of going to other threads tonight.

Start talking, ya'll.

Hey Roland, you've sure got a lot of yellow going on in your posts. I always think that it's me when I'm scrolling down.

Naz, it's cool that you use real pics of yourself.
Naz, it's cool that you use real pics of yourself...no its not

ToMacco
Originally posted by calvinjames
Naz, it's cool that you use real pics of yourself...no its not

why not?

calvinjames
why not?
maybe if she put on a little makeup

star_scar_child

that wasnt very nice, i think naz looks amazingly pretty without makeup

Strangelove
Umm....I already don't like you Calvin. Have fun suffering my ire doped

Morning_Glory
maybe if she put on a little makeup Naz has natural beauty.. she looks nice

calvinjames
Originally posted by Strangelove
Umm....I already don't like you Calvin. Have fun suffering my ire doped
its mr.james 2 u

The Pict

Naz is a very pretty girl, and very popular on the forum. Don't go insulting her.

ToMacco

Don't be a dick, brother.

I think she's cute.

Who are you to judge looks? sad

calvinjames
Originally posted by The Pict
Naz is a very pretty girl, and very popular on the forum. Don't go insulting her.
a no the big bad scottmans going 2 hurt me

Röland

I think Naz is pretty and if you don't give 2 shits about people on a forum why join then?

calvinjames

IM_HALF_DEAD06
a no the big bad scottmans going 2 hurt me dude chill out you've been insultin every one today go see Dr.Phil for your problems Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

Röland
so youre telling me that you care about these people?

Yes because I've gotten to know them.

calvinjames
Originally posted by IM_HALF_DEAD06
dude chill out you've been insultin every one today go see Dr.Phil for your problems Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance
HA!!good one ,keep it up maybe one day you will be a standup

ToMacco
See? Everyone thinks Naz is cute except you calvinjames (aka the most beautiful human being, therefore the most important and judgemental person ever).

Naz, you're very pretty.

calvin, you're pretty f**king stupid.

calvinjames
See? Everyone thinks Naz is cute except you calvinjames (aka the most beautiful human being, therefore the most important and judgemental person ever).

Naz, you're very pretty.

calvin, you're pretty f**king stupid.
Stupid wooooo..insult of the century

The Pict
so youre telling me that you care about these people?

Man these guys are weird, huh? Friendships made over the internet! That's just crazy.

HA!!good one ,keep it up maybe one day you will be a standup

Yeah he might.....but you never will.

BakaXero
a no the big bad scottmans going 2 hurt me
Mate, you haven't been here and already you show yourself to be a complete ass. You try to act hard and cool cause your on the net, but i bet your a puni peice of shit who wouldn't dare to step outside without holding his mother's hand.
If you don't have nothing nice to say then don't say it. No one says you have to be here, but if you are here be nice to others!! Don't pick on others who have done nothing to you!

calvinjames
Man these guys are weird, huh? Friendships made over the internet! That's just crazy.

Yeah he might.....but you never will.
big grin

ToMacco
Stupid wooooo..insult of the century

You're an idiot. Go away.

The Pict
Originally posted by BakaXero
Mate, you haven't been here and already you show yourself to be a complete ass. You try to act hard and cool cause your on the net, but i bet your a puni peice of shit who wouldn't dare to step outside without holding his mother's hand.
If you don't have nothing nice to say then don't say it. No one says you have to be here, but if you are here be nice to others!! Don't pick on others who have done nothing to you!

Ouch! I felt that over here.

Strangelove
its mr.james 2 u you get no respect from me with that attitude

IM_HALF_DEAD06
Stupid wooooo..insult of the century dude chillax and have a drink @ my uncles place

JaehSkywalker
my legs hurt...

ToMacco

Yeah. cool

Especially don't pick on cute ladies and tell them they arn't.

That's like pissing on DaVinci's Mona Lisa.

calvinjames
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA,o really arnt you little miss special,its funny because your saying this to get peoples attention i know the type ,your like hey im telling this guy off for being a jerk everybody now thinks im cool and mature now i have friends ,kinda sad i think maybe you should drop the whole im better then you thing and take up a new persona maybe a nerd or cheerleader,not 1 of those mrs.mature ****head with no life ,so get one darling

Röland
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA,o really arnt you little miss special,its funny because your saying this to get peoples attention i know the type ,your like hey im telling this guy off for being a jerk everybody now thinks im cool and mature now i have friends ,kinda sad i think maybe you should drop the whole im better then you thing and take up a new persona maybe a nerd or cheerleader,not 1 of those mrs.mature ****head with no life ,so get one darling

lame

IM_HALF_DEAD06
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA,o really arnt you little miss special,its funny because your saying this to get peoples attention i know the type ,your like hey im telling this guy off for being a jerk everybody now thinks im cool and mature now i have friends ,kinda sad i think maybe you should drop the whole im better then you thing and take up a new persona maybe a nerd or cheerleader,not 1 of those mrs.mature ****head with no life ,so get one darling *cough cough * sorry i m alergic to bullshit Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

ToMacco

Why don't you just appologize for being such a stupid person?

The Pict

That's so lame and wrong. If you haven't noticed he's not the only one "telling this guy off" And he never said he was better than you either. But to be honest I read you posts and the word "loser" comes to mind.

calvinjames
*cough cough * sorry i m alergic to bullshit Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance
**** off and 2 u tomacco or wat your ****in name is i dont say sorry for shit unless i know i did something wrong

BakaXero
i don't really care what people think of me. I don't give a shot for "cool" it's ****en over rated. I don't think I'm better then anyone i just think you're an ass who has nothing better to do with his time then to boost his ego by going through forums and insulted people needlessly. Tell me this what do you feel have accomplished by doing so?

IM_HALF_DEAD06
**** off and 2 u tomacco or wat your ****in name is i dont say sorry for shit unless i know i did something wrong i got some advice for you GET A LIFE!!!!!!! mad eek! Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance laughing

Strangelove
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA,o really arnt you little miss special,its funny because your saying this to get peoples attention i know the type ,your like hey im telling this guy off for being a jerk everybody now thinks im cool and mature now i have friends ,kinda sad i think maybe you should drop the whole im better then you thing and take up a new persona maybe a nerd or cheerleader,not 1 of those mrs.mature ****head with no life ,so get one darling Oh yes. BX is such an attention whore for pointing out that a prick is *tada* a prick. The wool has been lifted from my eyes. God, BX is such a whore. no expression

calvinjames
i don't really care what people think of me. I don't give a shot for "cool" it's ****en over rated. I don't think I'm better then anyone i just think you're an ass who has nothing better to do with his time then to boost his ego by going through forums and insulted people needlessly. Tell me this what do you feel have accomplished by doing so? omg i thought you were a girl,you write like one HA ,i accomplise nothing ,you people take things so seriously when people insult me i insult them back or laugh ,not being a smart arse like yourself

ToMacco
**** off and 2 u tomacco or wat your ****in name is i dont say sorry for shit unless i know i did something wrong

Listen, brother.

We're all nerds here. And your a nerd to even us.

You lose.

1. Naz is hot
2. You need a priest

the end.

Strangelove
omg i thought you were a girl,you write like one HA ,i accomplise nothing ,you people take things so seriously when people insult me i insult them back or laugh ,not being a smart arse like yourself how exactly does one write like a girl?

The Pict
omg i thought you were a girl,you write like one HA ,i accomplise nothing ,you people take things so seriously when people insult me i insult them back or laugh ,not being a smart arse like yourself

Uh.....you're kinda the joke here.

Röland
omg i thought you were a girl,you write like one HA ,i accomplise nothing ,you people take things so seriously when people insult me i insult them back or laugh ,not being a smart arse like yourself

If I took everything you said seriously I'd make fun of you for f*cking a Zebra doll. 13

calvinjames
Uh.....you're kinda the joke here.
i luv u scotts always full of cheer

IM_HALF_DEAD06
Listen, brother.

We're all nerds here. And your a nerd to even us.

You lose.

1. Naz is hot
2. You need a priest

the end. hey man im not a nerd imma freak BIG DIFFERANCE!!!!!!!!! mad

Strangelove
i luv u scotts always full of cheer Yes, the fact that he's from Scotland is a big point to make there.

calvinjames
hey man im not a nerd imma freak BIG DIFFERANCE!!!!!!!!! mad
why do you bother?

The Pict
i luv u scotts always full of cheer

Thanks.

Here you go.

http://www.tapshopta.com/screensaver/sfa_saltire.jpg

The Pict
Yes, the fact that he's from Scotland is a big point to make there.

laughing out loud

IM_HALF_DEAD06
why do you bother? wuzz i even talkin to u mind ur own little damn bissinise your gettin on my last damn nerve either shut up or i'll find you and kill you rape your girlfriend and throw you both in the lake

BakaXero
and you type like a cock sucker smile

IM_HALF_DEAD06
and you type like a cock sucker smile tell his ass brother from another mother Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

ToMacco
and you type like a cock sucker smile

laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

calvinjames
Thanks.

Here you go.

http://www.tapshopta.com/screensaver/sfa_saltire.jpg
come on down

Scythe
No!

ToMacco
so calvin,

bottom line is: don't f**k with Naz or any other member around here, bi*ch.

Strangelove
I think this douchebag might have me on ignore. Or he's just ignoring me. It's cause enough to CELEBRATE!! dance

calvinjames
nah

Morning_Glory
yawn

Röland
herbdance

calvinjames
im gone and aint coming back,now you can celebrate

ToMacco
Originally posted by Morning_Glory
yawn

*slaps MG on ass*

wake up!

Yes, bashing little calvin is about as interesting as the movie "White Chicks"

Morning_Glory
*slaps MG on ass*

wake up!

Yes, bashing little calvin is about as interesting as the movie "White Chicks" I would never even consider watching White Chicks

ass slapping tickles yawn

IM_HALF_DEAD06
*slaps MG on ass*

wake up!

Yes, bashing little calvin is about as interesting as the movie "White Chicks" white chicks was funny

ToMacco
I would never even consider watching White Chicks

ass slapping tickles yawn

*slap slap slap*

Great Ass!!!!

*slap*

IM_HALF_DEAD06
I would never even consider watching White Chicks

ass slapping tickles yawn it dont wow can i laughing

IM_HALF_DEAD06
screw it * grabs a paddle and hitz MG's ass

Strangelove
im gone and aint coming back,now you can celebrate *celebrates* dance

Blaxican
I miss Calvin sad

Morning_Glory
white chicks was funny no... Originally posted by ToMacco
*slap slap slap*

Great Ass!!!!

*slap* blinkOriginally posted by IM_HALF_DEAD06
it dont wow can i laughing Originally posted by IM_HALF_DEAD06
screw it * grabs a paddle and hitz MG's ass confused stop smoking all the crack

IM_HALF_DEAD06
no... blink confused stop smoking all the crack yes mam * sits down roll eyes (sarcastic) stick out tongue

Morning_Glory
yes mam * sits down roll eyes (sarcastic) stick out tongue dont call me ma'am wife

ToMacco
Originally posted by Blaxican
I miss Calvin sad

What?

*turns and slaps MG's ass again. Turns back*

Why would you miss that idiot?

Morning_Glory
What?

*turns and slaps MG's ass again. Turns back*

Why would you miss that idiot? *tickle*

yawn

IM_HALF_DEAD06
dont call me ma'am wife sorry *while slowly lookin at her **** confused

ToMacco
*tickle*

yawn

stop tickling me, cutie. I can't be responsible for myself when I'm giggly and horny.

*slaps ass again* Damn, girl, do you do "buns of steel?"

Morning_Glory
stop tickling me, cutie. I can't be responsible for myself when I'm giggly and horny.

*slaps ass again* Damn, girl, do you do "buns of steel?" no expression

your ass slapping is boring me... moving on to someone new now mhm

IM_HALF_DEAD06

*slaps ass again* Damn, girl, do you do "buns of steel?" she does *gets a long grab big grin Happy Dance smokin'

IM_HALF_DEAD06
no expression

your ass slapping is boring me... moving on to someone new now mhm *gets behind and grabx **** * juicy

ToMacco
no expression

your ass slapping is boring me... moving on to someone new now mhm

Whatever, sweet cheecks.

You don't know what your missing, though.

IM_HALF_DEAD06
Whatever, sweet cheecks.

You don't know what your missing, though. shez bluffing

Vinny Valentine
Whats with all the idiots lately? '07 Rush?

By The Way, Naz is one of the hottest here on KMC.

Röland
Hmm ass slapping eh?

IM_HALF_DEAD06

Röland
Nah thanks I only ass slap chicks. 13

ToMacco
Originally posted by Vinny Valentine
Whats with all the idiots lately? '07 Rush?

By The Way, Naz is one of the hottest here on KMC.

That's what I'm sayin' brother!

Vinny knows what's up

IM_HALF_DEAD06
i mean on MG dumb ass

IM_HALF_DEAD06
That's what I'm sayin' brother!

Vinny knows what's up i do too the sky stick out tongue

Morning_Glory
Whatever, sweet cheecks.

You don't know what your missing, though. it's just that my tooshy is starting to really hurt now cry...Originally posted by IM_HALF_DEAD06
shez bluffing no... eat...I dont know you sad

Röland
Don't call me a dumb ass. 13

Morning_Glory

IM_HALF_DEAD06
it's just that my tooshy is starting to really hurt now cry... no... eat...I dont know you sad im u from the future Happy Dance

ToMacco
it's just that my tooshy is starting to really hurt now cry... no... eat...I dont know you sad

I'd be more than happy to fondle other areas of your body.

Röland
cute ass?

You havn't seen my ass so you don't know if it's cute or not, I happen to think I have a very cute ass. 31

Morning_Glory
im u from the future Happy Dance you are me? wtf?

IM_HALF_DEAD06
you are me? wtf? yup gotta problem w/ that smokin' sick Happy Dance

Morning_Glory
yup gotta problem w/ that smokin' sick Happy Dance yea... since Im a chick... I dont want to be a perverted stinky, lives at home with mommy dude of the future .. no

IM_HALF_DEAD06
im 14 though and i take 2 baths a day

ToMacco
yea... since Im a chick... I dont want to be a perverted stinky, lives at home with mommy dude of the future .. no

You definatly don't want to be stinky. confused

silver_tears
http://www.freephotosbank.com/photographers/photos/5/med_bb124s2577.jpg

ToMacco
Originally posted by silver_tears
http://www.freephotosbank.com/photographers/photos/5/med_bb124s2577.jpg

Orange's smell so good smile smile

Stinky unclean vagainas do not. mad

IM_HALF_DEAD06
Orange's smell so good smile smile

Stinky unclean vagainas do not. mad laughing laughing out loud roll eyes (sarcastic) smile sad embarrasment

ToMacco
laughing laughing out loud roll eyes (sarcastic) smile sad embarrasment

true or not? someone back me up here.

IM_HALF_DEAD06
i back u up

ToMacco
i back u up

It's a matter of personal hygyne.

I wish vaginas smelled like oranges.

IM_HALF_DEAD06
the one i fingered tasted like whipped creme

ToMacco
the one i fingered tasted like whipped creme

You got lucky. confused

IM_HALF_DEAD06
yup we were playin truth or dare big grin laughing beer smokin'

BakaXero
why has kmc suddenly been consumed by sex talk?

IM_HALF_DEAD06
why has kmc suddenly been consumed by sex talk? idk b/c its fun big grin

JaehSkywalker

where have you been all these years?

ToMacco

Because sex sells.

calvinjames
people i have changed,im a new man

pinkfloydkor
orange bowl is on!!

UofL is gonna kill em

Lady Fianna
I know we have our fair share of retards but there seem to be be a hell of a lot more on KMC recently. hmm

Strangelove
Sugar Bowl's tomorrow! Go Irish!

Röland
Sugar Bowl's tomorrow! Go Irish!

Irish sucks. haermm

calvinjames
orange bowl???wtf is that

pinkfloydkor
orange bowl???wtf is that

college BCS bowls

UofL beat Wake Forest 24-13

great game

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.