Lei Fang Vs Ling Xiaoyu

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Emperor Ashtar
fight takes place on the beach at sunset, who wins? shifty

Sam Z
Lei SO beats her ass.

And she's way hotter...

Cloud_VII
Actually, I think it's a tie.

But yeah it sucks for Jin he has the less prettier gf haha.

Fallin Angel
I thought jin and xiaoyu weren't together lol. But anyways, I say its a tie cause I can't decide. XP

Cloud_VII
It would be a tie, IMO

But Leifang wins the sex battle 10/10

Cloud_VII
http://youtube.com/watch?v=cmD49iTxHZU

Cloud_VII
http://youtube.com/watch?v=_qGBUi-rs60

Pulse2
Lei Fang prettier? Lei Fang looks like pretty 3d anime, not human. But if your a fan of Hentai, I guess so, she may not win the match, but she'll win your hearts. However, Xioyu's butterfly stance already takes the win.

brainchild81
Originally posted by Sam Z
Lei SO beats her ass.

And she's way hotter... It may be a close matchup, but I don't see her losing. & yes. She's waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay hotter

Cloud_VII
Originally posted by Pulse2
Lei Fang prettier? Lei Fang looks like pretty 3d anime, not human. But if your a fan of Hentai, I guess so, she may not win the match, but she'll win your hearts. However, Xioyu's butterfly stance already takes the win.
...Actually, both characters are anime-based, 3D or not, and Xiaoyu was shown in an anime sequence (Her Tekken 5 ending). They both look real in their CGI endings.

1:44 - 1:46

Xiaoyu would have to deal with that in her butterfly stance.

beta ray bob
Originally posted by brainchild81
It may be a close matchup, but I don't see her losing. & yes. She's waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay hotter [/QUOTEthat is only so, because DOA objectafies women more than the computers that they make them with

Cloud_VII
I want to F*** Aya Ueto and fly to Japan.

I would play all the Japanese games before they come out in North America.

beta ray bob
dont we all

Cloud_VII
Yay sticky this topic

beta ray bob
duh?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.