last breath !!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

silver heart
good morning everybody.. smile

Often you find yourself far from the truth ... and you Wonders what is the real purpose of life? Inside you there is a great conflict .. and you do not know why !!!! Often you feel that great pain kill you .. Perhaps some say the goal of life is to earn money and enjoy it .. i will say yes that is right .. and some say To live and love and enjoy life .. i will say that is true too .. and again some say ; To get married and to have sons.. i will say that is nice .. and etc ...)

yeah .. i know all these things are beautiful !!! and we need it very much .. But there is still a big vacuum or space inside you .. lam sure from that .. If you want to say that I am false or stupid.. say that .. i do not mind ever but i want to write these words because absolutely i know you need it more .

oh my brothers and sisters .. just i know how do you think about islam and muslims .. and i work hard to explain to you the truth of islam .. becaouse we live inside one world we wont to hate each other and to kill other .. and if that happened .. i want to ask you for what?? for money ? for land ? To say who the strongest of us ? .................. oh that make us as animals .. sorry for this but this is the truth .

and just for your information .. We are all weakable people except God . We can not do nothing Before the strength of God .. tell me What we did when the tsunami came ?????? what we did when the Storm of Katrina came ???????? .. of coures ..nothing .. all we know that well .
did you saw how we are weak before the strength of god ?.

god(allah) who only can do that no else .. i know there are many people do not believe at all in god .. but please think .. see around you .. in the sky .. and the land .. who can created all that ???? sad pleae think ..

from here iam muslim and i believe strongly in god and in what quran said and about hell and paradise ..

but that not mean i do not respect Other religions. but in contrary .. i respected them belifes .. and at the same time i want to call them just to think again and again about that . smile

dear brothers and sisters from All parts of the world .. Christians or Jews or from other religions ..

this flash as gift for all of you . do not say any thing but just tell me please how you felt when you heard this flach ?

http://saaid.net/flash/last-breath.htm

best

your sister

silver heart

Adam_PoE
The tsunami would not have happened if there were more Christians there.

silver heart
ok ... but what about Storm of Katrina ???? i think there were many of

Christians there. eek! .. and you did Not telling me about your view of the flsh? smile

best

Adam_PoE
Originally posted by silver heart
ok ... but what about Storm of Katrina ???? i think there were many of

Christians there. eek! .. and you did Not telling me about your view of the flsh? smile

best

It is sarcasm, dear. Do not get worked-up over it. wink

Bardock42
Originally posted by Adam_PoE
It is sarcasm, dear. Do not get worked-up over it. wink

"dear"...that's sooo gay.

silver heart
how you can say that ??

When somebody loses his family and home . This is not as Irony never .. When loses your friends. and when you find everything became wrecked .. this is not so ggg.. . I had a friend of America she lost everything . she Lost her mother and her smaller brother . she Lost her home in which she lived many years in it . In Hurricane of Katrina .

so that is not sarcasm adam mad

and not sooo ..... Bardock42 . miffed

Perhaps I am not a Christian, but I feel about the suffering of my friend . and always I Noticed something in the members of this Forum. When I ask about something they answer and Respond with something different . And then they start dialogue, and another topic eek! why ?? i do not know ... i do not mean adam and bardock42 but In general, that what i saw !!!!

best
silver heart

Alliance
Christians or Jews or from other religions ..

Sounds like you have a good perspective on this.

Symmetric Chaos
I assume Adam meant his statement was sarcastic not yours

Bardock42
how you can say that ??

When somebody loses his family and home . This is not as Irony never .. When loses your friends. and when you find everything became wrecked .. this is not so ggg.. . I had a friend of America she lost everything . she Lost her mother and her smaller brother . she Lost her home in which she lived many years in it . In Hurricane of Katrina .

so that is not sarcasm adam mad

and not sooo ..... Bardock42 . miffed

Perhaps I am not a Christian, but I feel about the suffering of my friend . and always I Noticed something in the members of this Forum. When I ask about something they answer and Respond with something different . And then they start dialogue, and another topic eek! why ?? i do not know ... i do not mean adam and bardock42 but In general, that what i saw !!!!

best
silver heart

what

Lord Urizen
I don't get this thread

silver heart
no problem .. ninja oh

Fatima

Lord Urizen

lord xyz
Originally posted by Adam_PoE
The tsunami would not have happened if there were more Christians there. This is sarcasm, he is makling fun of religious people who say a disaster is because of what they think, which is based on lies and misinformation. The idea that someones beliefs can affect whether a disaster happens is retarded. disasters happen all the time, unless the disaster is linked with religion, eg. Spanish Inquistion, then religion has nothing to do with it.

Originally posted by Lord Urizen
Is this what you resort to ?

you want us to translate your arguments now ? We had to anyway. wink

Lord Urizen
Originally posted by lord xyz
We had to anyway. wink

laughing

Yo, I LOVE when she argued that the Universe is temporary and could be destroyed by a meteor, earthquake, or atomic bombs

laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing

silver heart
thx again ...

oh fatim please write in english .. wink i want my head

lord xyz

dear .. just i believe that The tsunami was as punishment from God. that what i believe in . roll eyes (sarcastic)

Yo, I LOVE when she argued that the Universe is temporary and could be destroyed by a meteor, earthquake, or atomic bombs .. as I see yes big grin

even now , no one tells me about his or her opinion on the link sick .. whyyy??

best
silver heart

Fatima
Originally posted by Lord Urizen
Is this what you resort to ?

you want us to translate your arguments now ?

I told her that people afraid to talk about the death ...its not abig deal ... big grin

i will give u 1 million if u translate it .. laughing out loud

laughing

u didnt understand me .. mad

silver heart ...ok i will smile ...but i dont think that tsunami is apunishment from the god ...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.