In Love?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Vegas
I think I'm in love . . .

That girl I kissed New Years . . . I've known her for three years and we are best friends, but I think this kiss changed everything. After it, we spent the rest of the night cuddling and she got jealous when this other girl sat on my lap and such.

The whole Male/Female best friend scenario always has a little bit of attractive tension, but everytime I see her, it makes my entire day. I cannot look into her eyes without feeling extreme happiness or bliss.

I think she feels the same way, but I'm not sure.

How should I approach this?

Dusty
Ask her.

Don't approach the situation, approach her.

Vegas
I fear rejection though. I'll feel absolutely and completely damaged if I get rejected.

It's sad, though. I cannot be her friend anymore . . . Because I cannot sit there and have a conversation to her as a friend. I wouldn't be able to look her in the eye without kissing her . . . I wouldn't be able to sit apart from her . . . I'd have to hold her or cuddle her.

It sounds insane and I don't know what the shit has come over me, but it's strange.

Dusty
Originally posted by Vegas
I fear rejection though. I'll feel absolutely and completely damaged if I get rejected.

It's sad, though. I cannot be her friend anymore . . . Because I cannot sit there and have a conversation to her as a friend. I wouldn't be able to look her in the eye without kissing her . . . I wouldn't be able to sit apart from her . . . I'd have to hold her or cuddle her.

It sounds insane and I don't know what the shit has come over me, but it's strange.

Would you rather be certain? Or feel the uncertainty that you do now?

You'll never know until you talk to her. It's best to approach.

Vegas
You present a good point . . .

Ugh, It's killing me inside. I feel so much pressure and I can't stop thinking about her. I wake up and I'm thinking about her. I'm having difficulties sleeping because I'm thinking about her.

It's maddening.

Dusty
You present a good point . . .

Ugh, It's killing me inside. I feel so much pressure and I can't stop thinking about her. I wake up and I'm thinking about her. I'm having difficulties sleeping because I'm thinking about her.

It's maddening.

Just keep the mentality that she may feel the exact same way. It helps.

I know how you feel.

Vegas
I'm glad someone does. My family consists of cold-hearted, ignorant morons who I cannot talk to seriously.

They're all like "Ooooh, eat her out, dude just f*ck her, she wants your c*ck" and all this ridiculous bullshit that elevates my anger.

I can't keep that mentality. I naturally have a realist attitude and my cynicism is overly disgusting. I keep on thinking she will say no and then after I think about it, I get this overwhelming sensation of loss and fear . . .

It's so hard to think "Half Glass Full."

Roulette
Wouldn't you much rather ask her & know for certain how she feels? Take the risk smile don't sit back and wonder, because you might miss out on something great....

and from what you've said, it sounds like she's really into you...so I wouldn't even call it a risk.

Dusty
I'm glad someone does. My family consists of cold-hearted, ignorant morons who I cannot talk to seriously.

They're all like "Ooooh, eat her out, dude just f*ck her, she wants your c*ck" and all this ridiculous bullshit that elevates my anger.

I can't keep that mentality. I naturally have a realist attitude and my cynicism is overly disgusting. I keep on thinking she will say no and then after I think about it, I get this overwhelming sensation of loss and fear . . .

People with that set in their mind never go home happy. Just satisfied long enough to hold them off. All I can say is, you're walking down the right path.

It's best to just get it out of your hair, ask her so you know things for certain.

Vegas
Originally posted by Roulette
Wouldn't you much rather ask her & know for certain how she feels? Take the risk smile don't sit back and wonder, because you might miss out on something great....

and from what you've said, it sounds like she's really into you...so I wouldn't even call it a risk.

I hope so . . . She has great chemistry with my family as well (She is able to stay in a room for ten minutes with the damn nutcases.)and everyone is always saying how we make such a great couple.

The kiss absolutely was the climatic point which eliminated the friend stage for me but I'm not sure If it's a new years kiss. Let me explain.

We were sitting outside on the patio in this hall twenty minutes after New Years (There is around fifty people there) and no one is outside with us. She was sitting on the flashing and I was standing against a wall. For New Years, she gave this little kid a peck on the check.

I said to her . . . "The kid gets a kiss and not me? Damn." I was trying to be funny . . .

She grabbed my collar and pulled me towards her and we began to kiss. She hopped down from the patio flashing and put her hand behind my head and I totally got into it. I stopped for a second and said "Whoa!" only to have her pull me back into the kiss less that two seconds later.

Storm

JaehSkywalker
yeah... stuff like these happens all the time... girl and boy are best friends.. after a kiss... boy realizes something... girl, liked him ever since...

Roulette
I hope so . . . She has great chemistry with my family as well (She is able to stay in a room for ten minutes with the damn nutcases.)and everyone is always saying how we make such a great couple.

The kiss absolutely was the climatic point which eliminated the friend stage for me but I'm not sure If it's a new years kiss. Let me explain.

We were sitting outside on the patio in this hall twenty minutes after New Years (There is around fifty people there) and no one is outside with us. She was sitting on the flashing and I was standing against a wall. For New Years, she gave this little kid a peck on the check.

I said to her . . . "The kid gets a kiss and not me? Damn." I was trying to be funny . . .

She grabbed my collar and pulled me towards her and we began to kiss. She hopped down from the patio flashing and put her hand behind my head and I totally got into it. I stopped for a second and said "Whoa!" only to have her pull me back into the kiss less that two seconds later.

Wow....doesn't sound like a new years kiss to me, hehe. She pulled you back big grin that's gotta mean something.

Slay

Doesn't sound like an ordinary new years kiss. You have two options, do what Storm suggests, which I recommend you do, or be direct and just ask her about what that kiss meant to her.

Vegas

LethalFemme

Sweetie having been in this situation way more than I can count. I can say maybe she played her hand and is looking for you to play yours. So just to be safe like Storm said you could always joke around with it at first just to see about it. It actually does work.yes

Vegas
She has tactically avoided the joke method. I've used it before.

But then again, this was before the kiss and such.

LethalFemme
She has tactically avoided the joke method. I've used it before.

But then again, this was before the kiss and such.

Try it again. Also her jealousy is kinda an obvious sign she's into you.stick out tongue

Slay
Originally posted by LethalFemme
Try it again. Also her jealousy is kinda an obvious sign she's into you.stick out tongue
batdude123?

I wonder if anyone even knows who he is. leftright

Mišt

She's into you, ask her out, get married, have kids.

Vegas
Hmm . . . I'll attempt to make a move wednesday.

Mišt
Did you like her before this, or just as friends?

LethalFemme
Originally posted by Slay
batdude123?

I wonder if anyone even knows who he is. leftright

He knows who he is. Does that count?tongue_ss

Slay
He knows who he is. Does that count?tongue_ss
No. leftright

Eclipso

That girl I kissed New Years . . . I've known her for three years and we are best friends, but I think this kiss changed everything. After it, we spent the rest of the night cuddling and she got jealous when this other girl sat on my lap and such.

The whole Male/Female best friend scenario always has a little bit of attractive tension, but everytime I see her, it makes my entire day. I cannot look into her eyes without feeling extreme happiness or bliss.

Just be careful, Sometimes you can get caught up in the heat of a moment. Trying to make the leap from best friends to BF and GF is at best from what I've seen a 50/50 shot.

It really depends on how you see each other. You should talk to her, find out if it was just the emotion of the moment or if she really wants to get into a relaltionship.

~Da Moose~
DOn't do anything. Girls suck. All they do is tease you, wait until you pass out and then steal your wallet, even after you've paid them the agreed upon amount ALREADY! mad

ninja

Or....at least, that's what Mist told me....

Vegas

Mišt
Originally posted by ~Da Moose~
DOn't do anything. Girls suck. All they do is tease you, wait until you pass out and then steal your wallet, even after you've paid them the agreed upon amount ALREADY! mad

ninja

Or....at least, that's what Mist told me....

I never pay with money anyway leftright

I've always had something for her, but not as elevated as now.

The heat of the moment? After the kiss, we pretty much cuddled for the entire night . . . Even on the ride to her house.

That's one long ass moment.

Have you seen her since then? Just muck around, set your clock back to Dec 31 again and say something like 'hey...look at that...New Years again....we should totally kiss again shifty'

~Da Moose~

Mišt
I've sat here debating whether I want to know, and the cautious side of me was narrowly defeated by that sick inner self who craves knowing sickening facts....so, please, tell me, what do you pay with?

I havent thought of a good answer yetweep

ThePittman
If one thing that I have learned over the years is just ask her, don't worry about rejection because you could miss something very special. If it wasn't meant to be then it wasn't meant to be.

Vegas
I'm so damn worried about rejection. It's terrible. I've tried SO HARD not to think about her, but I cannot stop.

I'm going to summon all available courage and talk to her this wednesday.

~Da Moose~
Originally posted by ThePittman
If one thing that I have learned over the years is just ask her, don't worry about rejection because you could miss something very special. If it wasn't meant to be then it wasn't meant to be.

In all honesty, I agree with this completely. If you wait, or don't act at all...you could miss out on the love of your life.

LethalFemme
Originally posted by Slay
No. leftright

Uh huh.tongue_ss

Originally posted by ThePittman

^^^^^thumb up

Vegas
Ugh . . . I'm so fuzzlekuffed...

Mišt

Ask her soon while its still fresh in her mind too, otherwise she'll think it was a one off thing and be thinking the same thoughts you are now.

LethalFemme

Its okay you don't have to know all the answers and the fact you're THIS worried is proof that you really care about her as a friend at the least. You'll figure it out.hug

Mišt
Its okay you don't have to know all the answers and the fact you're THIS worried is proof that you really care about her as a friend at the least. You'll figure it out.hug

Hey LF, wanna ****?leftright

LethalFemme

Mišt
So early in the morning?ermm

1am for me ermm But you know...you're awake...Im awake....wasting good **** time hereermm

LethalFemme

Mišt
Okay PM me and we'll see what happens.ermm

Im sick of hiding, why cant we just do it out in the open for once, I dont care what the others thinkweep

PM sent just in caseleftright

LethalFemme

Mišt
Cause I'm not allowed to do it in public after that one time.ermm

It wasnt even that bad...who hasnt seen a nipple before..? Gosh, bloody whiners around here..ermm

LethalFemme

Mišt
I know butt, what are you going to do?ermm

Defy the rules and do it anyway?lookaround

LethalFemme

Vegas
I can't stop thinking about her.

I don't know whether this is good or bad, but the feeling I have inside is somewhat terrible. I feel to throw up, yet I feel so happy.

I'm obsessed.

Mišt
Butt, butt, you first.ermm

Stop saying butt, I am aware you are pointing at me, I dont need guidance, my hands can do it themselvesermm

*does it first* droolio

I don't know whether this is good or bad, but the feeling I have inside is somewhat terrible. I feel to throw up, yet I feel so happy.

I'm obsessed.

You're in lovey-dovey landtouched

Call her, ask her out on a more-than-friends night out, and get a move on thumb up

Kongu Dude
Mist, Im is spelled "I'm". euro

Roulette

I'm obsessed.

Awww, you obviously care about her a lot...that's very sweet ^-^

Mišt
Originally posted by Kongu Dude
Mist, Im is spelled "I'm". euro

Its spelled with an 'I' and a 'M', making the word correct, however I chose to defy convention by not using an apostrophe. euro

Vegas
It's very infectious! Don't know what to say to her . . .

I've known what to say to my Ex-Girlfriends and with them it was so much more simple.

With her, it's so awkward and different. I feel so much different about this girl . . . Like she's "the one".

I feel like such a moron . . . All drunken with love . . . It's ridiculous.

But I feel good. It's a new feeling. I don't actually think I've been in love before.

Kongu Dude

Mišt
But the ' splits two words, instead of making it one word. euro

The spelling is still correct euro

Kongu Dude

ThePittman

Vathu
You should listen man. You're getting all these positive comments from girls. That means she's totally into you.

Hope this all works out man. New years is how I met my lovely girlfriend. ^^;

Kongu Dude

ThePittman
Don't stay On-Topic. mhm pitt_fist

But I'm old and must share my wisdom old

Mišt
The letters are correct. euro

And in correct order, making the spelling correct. I believe the word you're looking for in 'punctuation'. euro

drewbiefan
a definate english termsmile

Vathu
And. We have a male suffering here. HE LOVES HER MAN HE LOVES HER!

We have to comfort him. Not talk about petty English corrections.. =|

drewbiefan
Whatmessed?

Vathu
Nothing.. -.-

Vegas
I've always had a philosophy that there is no harm in asking due to a simple mathematical equation.

X = Not Asking.
Y = Asking.

X = 100% No.

Y = 50% No - 50% Yes

Generally, I have a better probability to ask her, mathematically speaking.

Vegas
Originally posted by Vathu
And. We have a male suffering here. HE LOVES HER MAN HE LOVES HER!

We have to comfort him. Not talk about petty English corrections.. =|

Yeah, jeez guys.

Vathu
IT'S OKAY MAN. I'M HERE FOR YOU!

Ask her. Get it over with. I gurantee it'll turn out good.

You've had ten girls tell you she was into you. They would know. They're girls. We're just men. Men who like boobies.

Vegas
Originally posted by Vathu

You've had ten girls tell you she was into you. They would know. They're girls. We're just men. Men who like boobies.

LOL.

I hope she is. I will report this wednesday on the outcome. Lolz.

drewbiefan
LOL:llo:

Vathu
LOL.

Go get er done! x_z

~Da Moose~
LOL.

Does she know about our frantic balloon ride? ninja

Soleran
Nothing ventured nothing gained

Vegas
Does she know about our frantic balloon ride? ninja

Oh no3s!1

Jesus no!

Vathu
._.

JESUS CHRIST THE ZOMBIES. ;Fled with his little sword and shield as the legions of zombies chased close behind him.;

Vegas
Say what?

Vathu
You'd have to check my profile to know the joke.. o_o

BobbyD

This (the above) may true anyway. But, like many others here have said, talk to her. The uncertainty of waiting and not having your answer is actually worse than rejection. On top of that, what if she is waiting to confront these same feelings? Also, your stalling may cause her to explore other options. erm

I have in faith in you, kid. Go get her. And if you crash n' burn, no biggie. ....builds tolerance to rejection, and you'll be more confident in the future in these circumstances.

You are in a win-win situation. Only good things can happen here, bud.

BobbyD

LethalFemme
Originally posted by BobbyD
This (the above) may true anyway. But, like many others here have said, talk to her. The uncertainty of waiting and not having your answer is actually worse than rejection. On top of that, what if she is waiting to confront these same feelings? Also, your stalling may cause her to explore other options. erm

I have in faith in you, kid. Go get her. And if you crash n' burn, no biggie. ....builds tolerance to rejection, and you'll be more confident in the future in these circumstances.

You gave good advice? Isn't that illegal or something?stick out tongue

Vegas
Relax.

stick out tongue

Vegas

I guess so . . Thanks.

BobbyD
You gave good advice? Isn't that illegal or something?stick out tongue

I normally charge for my services, LF.

shifty

Lady Fianna
Love or lust? ermm

LethalFemme
I normally charge for my services, LF.

shifty

Still 99 cents a pop?

Originally posted by Lady Fianna
Love or lust? ermm

He calls it work.tongue_ss

BobbyD
Still 99 cents a pop?

Hey, don't complain. I was a bargain when I was doing you at 75 cents. What nerve?

stick out tongue

BobbyD
Originally posted by Lady Fianna
Love or lust? ermm

...whichever you prefer? stick out tongue

BobbyD
He calls it work.tongue_ss

Tis true. I take a business like approach to all my affairs. cool

Vegas
. . . ?

Strangelove
I'm just going to be useless and go with a big "What Dusty said" smile

Vegas
stick out tongue Lol.

BobbyD
Vegas, so what's the skinny...any news to report?

~King of Pie~
Vegas, Love does not exist.

LanceWindu
Originally posted by ~King of Pie~

Listen to KoP, he knows what he's talking about.

Storm
Ha.

Ceterum censeo OTF esse delendam.

SpadeKing

yes the closest thing to it is one-night stands

Slay
So what you are saying is that you don't actually love pie?

Storm
*Whips out little notebook and starts writing.*

Ceterum censeo OTF esse delendam.

BobbyD
Originally posted by SpadeKing
yes the closest thing to it is one-night stands

Yes, yes....3 hour marraiges are the best. cool

Scarecrow756

I think you should tell her how you feel about her. This kind of reminds me of a thing happening in my life at the moment. Basciully I really like this girl the only thing she has a boyfriend. I have never truly felt this way about a girl before. Like you I can`t stop thinking about her. And even if I talk to her for a few seconds a day I feel really happy. She has shown me kind of good signs like smiling at me when ever I come and talk to her. And when I asked her to the prom she would not stop saying sorry to me when she said she could not go. What I am doing about this is just telling her how I feel about her. Sorry about going on about my own problem here but this is what I would do and you should to. And don`t worry I think you are going down the right route. I think she seems to really like you.

Good Luck. smile

Vegas

Love is actually a little too existant.

~King of Pie~
Love is actually a little too existant. Not what people actually believe love is. Infatuation, romance, it's just a reaction to Pheormones. There's no way for our sense of love to forever react in a positive way towards the repetitive pheormones.

Vegas
Not what people actually believe love is. Infatuation, romance, it's just a reaction to Pheormones. There's no way for our sense of love to forever react in a positive way towards the repetitive pheormones.

Infatuation doesn't exist, romance doesn't exist . . . That's if we play by your logic, of course.

You're defining love and vaguely saying it doesn't exist. That's so unproportionally illogical, it makes me want to throw up. Be rational, FFS.

Love is basically an overly intensive affection to another person. An abusive attraction. A will to do whatever it takes for that person to be happy and to die for that said entity. The fact that you slowly die inside when you're not around that person.

Vegas
Yes! Date tommorow!

Oh my god . . . I don't know If I have the courage to ask her what's up . . . This sucks.

K.Diddy

smile Sorry to burst your bubble,but getting a kiss from a hoe on new years eve doesn't mean shit

Smiter
Originally posted by K.Diddy
smile Sorry to burst your bubble,but getting a kiss from a hoe on new years eve doesn't mean shit

Kinda agree but kinda disagree.
Play your cards right and you will be kissing her vertical lips, and you she might do this to you. blowjob and then when she's doingblowjob to you, your face will be like wackothis as if your about to explode. But you didnt make a move so too bad.

K.Diddy
Originally posted by Smiter
Kinda agree but kinda disagree.
Play your cards right and you will be kissing her vertical lips, and you she might do this to you. blowjob
wacko

roll eyes (sarcastic) It's got nothing to do with playing cards, My girlfriends mum and her friend kissed me on new years eve,does that mean they want to **** me.........No

Smiter
Im just giving him false hope ofcourse. He will learn it on his own.Kiss the lips and move on from there, and he said he cuddled all night? And you still didnt make a move? That was his chance to get bananasex

K.Diddy
Originally posted by Smiter
Im just giving him false hope ofcourse. He will learn it on his own.Kiss the lips and move on from there.

smokin' Now you get my drift

Smiter
smokin' Now you get my drift

Great minds think alike? stick out tongue

Smiter
Yes! Date tommorow!

Oh my god . . . I don't know If I have the courage to ask her what's up . . . This sucks.

Vegas

Yes! I've found some ignorant sap who I can immensely pick on!

No offense, but you don't know shit, it seems. But it's okay; I do feel pity for the stupid.

You don't quite understand, do you? She didn't do this last year or the year before that and she's acting differen...

Oh my god, why am I even explaining this to you?

Smiter

No offense, but you don't know shit, it seems. But it's okay; I do feel pity for the stupid.

You don't quite understand, do you? She didn't do this last year or the year before that and she's acting differen...

Vegas
Lol.

Smiter
Llaughing out loudLVegas why didnt you make the move during cuddling. If she allows you to get close like that, that was the moment.

Raven Guardia
Not what people actually believe love is. Infatuation, romance, it's just a reaction to Pheormones. There's no way for our sense of love to forever react in a positive way towards the repetitive pheormones.

this is the stupidest thing I ever heard you say laughing out loud

no offense ermm

Vegas
We were at a New Years party . . . My family threw the party.

Scythe
Lol.

Vegas
She totally said yes.

Oh my god. We have our first date tommorow.

thanks for the help guys. I do appreciate it.

Mišt
Scoremistw00t

kayakat
She totally said yes.

you're very lucky you know that! congrats

Vegas
We talked on the phone for hours and hours. She finally said she felt something "Not so friendish" with our kiss and agreed to try to elevate this from a friendship.

K.Diddy

beer Kids

Vegas
Wow, an assumption.

Is that more ignorance? How utterly predictable.

~Da Moose~
We talked on the phone for hours and hours. She finally said she felt something "Not so friendish" with our kiss and agreed to try to elevate this from a friendship.

Awesome! thumb up Gooooo Canada!

Shelbert Lemon
Its nice... feeling the heart strings being tugged on. happy

BobbyD
She totally said yes.

You did all the work, kiddo. We helped.

Hey, that kind of sounds like a Home Depot commercial.

Good luck, bud.

Now you must weigh what will happen if it blossoms into a relationship and, IF things go bad between you. Will you also lose a good friend, if the relationship is lost? You truly won't know this answer until that moment happens, if it does.

Shelbert Lemon

Now you must weigh what will happen if it blossoms into a relationship and, IF things go bad between you. Will you also lose a good friend, if the relationship is lost? You truly won't know this answer until that moment happens, if it does. absolutely agree here... I was recently in the same situation where he was a very good friend of mine I was having feelings for... but then I chose not to persue it... In my case though, there were other things going on too and I decided I valued my friendship more then if I woulda hooked up and lost him.

stuwienl
Don't go smashing his hope in the ground like that.

Congrats, by the way.

Shelbert Lemon
My little story wasnt told with the intention of smashing hopes.. I say go for it if you want it... some of the better relationships come form two people who were friends first but at the same time... not all cases are the same and you nned to be sure of how you feel because if it messes up and goes wrong.... sometimes being friends afterwards wont work as well as being friends before. Its toss up really.

BobbyD
Originally posted by stuwienl
Don't go smashing his hope in the ground like that.

Originally posted by Shelbert Lemon
My little story wasnt told with the intention of smashing hopes.. I say go for it if you want it... some of the better relationships come form two people who were friends first but at the same time... not all cases are the same and you nned to be sure of how you feel because if it messes up and goes wrong.... sometimes being friends afterwards wont work as well as being friends before. Its toss up really.

Indeed. Nor was mine (intended to dash his hope). But, it's a reality he must know can happen.

K.Diddy
Wow, an assumption.

Is that more ignorance? How utterly predictable.

beer Stop trying to sound smart

Show_Girl17
good!

Smiter
If You Can Date Her, You Will Get Laid smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.