Current Undertaker vs. Daredevil

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Betageuze
ok.. not a comic vs. comic fight.... but

the American Badass... the man from the DARK Side....

the... PHENOM....

the Undertaker.. vs. Daredevil in a hand to hand combat...

who wins ?

Swanky-Tuna
Oh Betageuze how I've missed you.

I watched part of one of wwf's military shows and Undertaker looks like he's been working out. I wonder if he quit smoking.

Anyway, Daredevil's an impossibly good martial artist and the Undertaker is a 40-50 year old pro wrestler. Undertaker's going to tank.

golem370
He is a 40 year old wrestler he is a notch under retirement

Wally West
Zombie sit up and some Kane interference for the win!

grey fox
So we have some schmuck in a vaguely creepy outfit , whose nearing retirement age and can only 'fight' using acted out 'moves' which are designed to LOOK painful ; against a bullet dodging , meta human beating , 200ft-fall-and-still live- dropping ninja ?

Yeah Undertaker bites the big one.

Betageuze
have you seen Mark Calaway... aka The Undertaker.... has tombestoning Mark Henry... has tomebstoming.. Kato.. in 1992 ???

has tombestoming.. even King Kong Bundy....

do you know... that if Andre the Giant didnt had his bad injury.....
WWF would planned an encounter between The 8th wonder of the world and the Dead Man ?

wow...

but this is "real" .. vs. Marvel Character Daredevil...

so or so..... Recent Undertaker........ or .. Undertaker in his best days...

he would going down against a man... who has his place in Marvel... the world and dimension of the most powerful human beeings (beside DCs...)

golem370
Well Andre was stronger. Daredevil is suppose to lift 400 pounds over his head

guy222
Originally posted by golem370
He is a 40 year old wrestler he is a notch under retirement

callaway, 43
he won't retire
tombstone for the win
dd blind smokin'

Swanky-Tuna
Anyone else want to comment on this epic thread?

Weeeee!

guy222
Originally posted by guy222
callaway, 43
he won't retire
tombstone for the win
dd blind smokin'

powerbomb stick out tongue

Badabing
Daredevil will......REST.......IN.......PEACE.

Soleran
Undertaker really is rough.

He slammed Mick Foley(Mankind) through a 20 foot high cage (which collapsed) and they both fell onto a mat filled with Tacs.

Foley took a stretcher out, Undertaker walked out.

If a real life guy could beat DD in H2H and toughness I would give odds on Undertaker!

ExtraMision5555
rofl@whoever said kane interference ftw

2nd age untertaker wins

Beta Ray Howard
You can't kill the Deadman!
http://randomstuff27.tripod.com/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderpictures/.pond/undertaker.jpg.w300h250.jpg

ExtraMision5555
Originally posted by Beta Ray Howard
You can't kill the Deadman!
http://randomstuff27.tripod.com/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderpictures/.pond/undertaker.jpg.w300h250.jpg

bam! tripod

peejayd
* correct me if i'm wrong... i heard somewhere that there was a company that produced an Undertaker comic wayback late 90's... it would be more fair if DD would be matched with this Undertaker (comic) rather than the Undertaker (WWE)...

* i assume the Undertaker (comic) is very strong, immortal, has a power to summon thunderbolts, has hypnotic powers, etc...

* however, if Batman beat Dracula (in animated series), i think DD also has a chance to defeat a supernatural being... of course, with PIS... wink

batdude123
Seriously though, DD one-shot kills him.

Soleran
Originally posted by batdude123

Look how can we be serious at all about this match up, it has WWE wresters in it, so fake! eek! stick out tongue

Beta Ray Howard
Originally posted by batdude123

Well, not kill, but KTFO and a coma.

batdude123
Originally posted by Beta Ray Howard
Well, not kill, but KTFO and a coma.

He may not have the gall to one shot kill the Undertaker, but he does have the ability.

jrodslam
This is a joke. Daredevil with ease.

Swanky-Tuna
Daredevil might have to put him in a coffin to immobilize him. Everyone knows that when you think you have the Undertaker down he sits right back up. That's like a special bar and a half. Also, teehee.

Board Walker
Tombstone summons a flaming tombstone and KO's DD.

DigiMark007
Originally posted by Wally West
Zombie sit up and some Kane interference for the win!

My thoughts exactly.

cool

Now closed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.