Answers in ENGLISH

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

drewbiefan
Ok, this is a game. Replier makes a small sentence up, in a foreign language, obviously a real foreign language stick out tongue Then the replier has to try and guess what they are saying.
But only one sentence, then one replier at a time. ok. Start with an easy onestick out tongue Person(replier just basically guesses what i am saying, then makes a foriegn sentence) big grin

Tu parle francais?

Vathu
Can I taste your cheese?

Que chulo. o-o

Eclipso
Dieser Faden ist schon ich glaube mehrfache Zeiten gemacht worden.

drewbiefan
Originally posted by Vathu
Can I taste your cheese?

Que chulo. o-o

NON stick out tongue (are you french laughing out loud )

Vathu
Originally posted by drewbiefan
NON stick out tongue (are you french laughing out loud )

YES!

Slay
Je ballen zullen krimpen zodra algebra een eigen natie krijgt.

Vathu
I SPEAK GERMAN LOOK AT HOW COOL I AAAAM!

Me llamo Sr. Pantalones calientes. =|

Eclipso

Nein, dass englisch, nicht deutsch ist. Die zwei Sprachen sind actualy sehr abgesondert und leicht, von einander zu identifizieren.

Vathu
Kay'. I give up. o_O;

Slay

Actually that was Dutch. erm

Slay
Originally posted by Eclipso
Nein, dass englisch, nicht deutsch ist. Die zwei Sprachen sind actualy sehr abgesondert und leicht, von einander zu identifizieren. No, it's English, not german or something. Sorry man, I can't decipher most of it, your German is horrible. erm

The second sentence is:The two languages are very different and easy to identify from one another.

Eclipso
Originally posted by Slay
No, it's English, not german or something. Sorry man, I can't decipher most of it, your German is horrible. erm

I'm better at speaking it then typing it. I'm taking night school classes in it.

drewbiefan
messed

Slay
Originally posted by Eclipso
I'm better at speaking it then typing it. I'm taking night school classes in it.
I've been speaking it since I was about 10. I also speak a Dutch dialect which is very similar to German which made it easier for me to learn it.

drewbiefan
Hey this isnt a chat placelaughing out loud

Eclipso
I've been speaking it since I was about 10. I also speak a Dutch dialect which is very similar to German which made it easier for me to learn it.

Yeah I have a friend whos dutch helping me. I wanna learn as many languages as I can.

Bardock42
Ich spreche nun, in der Tat, Deutsch.

Slay
Houdt je mond, rotmof. no expression

Bardock42
Houdt je mond, rotmof. no expression

Shut up, you uneblievably great German person

Weischt was? Fick dich und den Gaul auf dem du hier reingritte bischt.

Slay
Originally posted by Bardock42
Shut up, you uneblievably great German person

Weischt was? Fick dich und den Gaul auf dem du hier reingritte bischt.
The first part was correct. I meant exactly the opposite of what you said in the second part though.

You know what? **** you and your ...

Bardock42
The first part was correct. I meant exactly the obvious of what you said in the second part though.

You know what? **** you and your ...

Opposite. Idiot.

Slay
Originally posted by Bardock42
Opposite. Idiot.
I make one typo and I'm an idiot?
You believe everything I just said on MSN, yet you have the courtesy to call me an idiot? no expression

Vathu
You believe everything I just said on MSN, yet you have the courtesy to call me an idiot? no expression

He loves you. =|

drewbiefan
je le sais

Bardock42

I generally believe everything.

Originally posted by drewbiefan
je le sais

Do you want salt?

Hic Rhodos, hic salta.

drewbiefan
messed

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.