get your first official look at the next pirates

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jackismyboo
http://www.cinematical.com/2006/12/14/get-your-first-official-look-at-the-next-pirates-of-the-carribea/

Get Your First Official Look at the Next Pirates of the Carribean!

Posted Dec 14th 2006 10:00AM by Monika Bartyzel
Filed under: Action & Adventure, Comedy, Fandom, Remakes and Sequels
I was never very big on the Pirates of the Caribbean ride at Disney . There were way too many ARR! exclamations, rum refrences and drunk, hairy men for my tastes. However, the film was one of those times where I was entirely sucked into a movie, loving its life, its actors and its disregard for reality. While the second instalment was also mind-bogglingly successful, its was filler -- the chance to enter all the little bits of story in before the big wrap-up, without the cohesive structure...although it did have one hell of a fun, rolling fight scene and the best taunting that I've seen in years.

Although pictures have been lurking on the web in recent weeks, Disney has finally released official stills for Pirates of the Caribbean: At Worlds End that comes out 5 months from Christmas Day. If the pictures are any indication of the larger work, I think fans will be squealing in their seats. You've got Keira Knightley's Elizabeth Swann looking swanky and seeming perfectly comfortable at Captain Jack's right hand, and she's also the perfect inner strength for a Barbossa-Sparrow sandwich. And then, finally, Chow Yun-Fat looks right at home with Geoffrey Rush's stoic look and Johnny Depp's furrowed brows. Now the fangirl in me takes over, and I hope for Will Turner's swift demise, and for Ms. Swann to taunt the pants off Sparrow until she can't resist him any longer. ...

katelovespirate
hahaha thats great

sarahdiamonds
it's quiet. too quiet.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.