Crystal vs. Storm

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

psy_blade
Current versions only. No elementals etc.

Blair Wind
Crystal pwns her no expression

Grimm22
Originally posted by Blair Wind
Crystal pwns her no expression

Pretty much any inhuman pwns any x-man

batdude123
Originally posted by Grimm22

no expression

So you're saying Karnak pwns Storm?

Innerhype
Originally posted by Grimm22

Umm... Cable?

Rutog98
Storm. She's much stronger than Crystal. She tosses a lightning bolt at Crystal, what is Crystal going to do? Storm's control over the wind is wind force is also far greater than Crystal's. Crystal's control over earth means nothing since Storm flies.

Blair Wind
Crystal controls electricity as well no expression

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Blair Wind
Crystal controls electricity as well no expression

Since when?

Rutog98
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Since when?

It does not fit in Crystal's powers. She controls the molecules that make up the classical elements. She can animate them. Lightning is something that should not be in her power, but I have seen her shoot some electrical blasts from her hands before. She should not be able to, but she has. That said, she is FAR below Storm in terms of electrical power and overall elemental abilities.

guy222
Originally posted by psy_blade
Current versions only. No elementals etc.

Storm

Metalmanx
Originally posted by Rutog98
It does not fit in Crystal's powers. She controls the molecules that make up the classical elements. She can animate them. Lightning is something that should not be in her power, but I have seen her shoot some electrical blasts from her hands before. She should not be able to, but she has. That said, she is FAR below Storm in terms of electrical power and overall elemental abilities.

Good save. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Ra˙ne
Storm pwns all

Blair Wind
Originally posted by Rutog98

Crystal controls anything she freaking wants erm

Its mostly: wind, water, fire, earth but we have seen her control magnetism, gravity, energy, electricity and other such things (like lowering peoples internal temp, and creating clothes out of thin air). That said Crystal pwns her no expression

ExodusCloak
She did manage to stop Storms lightning from shocking Gorgon here, I'm still trying to figure out whether it was her or Storm who was responsible for the wind. Hmm...the wind could be Storm since it only stops manifesting itself when Medusa messes with Ororos' concentration by chucking Black Panther at her.

http://img250.imageshack.us/img250/6725/blz19bv7.th.jpghttp://img260.imageshack.us/img260/2831/blz20zx2.th.jpg

psy_blade
Crystal is more versatile but Storm is more experienced.

HandOfFate
Originally posted by ExodusCloak
She did manage to stop Storms lightning from shocking Gorgon here,

It depends on how you look at that pic. If you look at the picture you will see that Crystal is actually attacking with a fire element, not lightning. Seeing that Gorgon was knocked out there a good chance that she didn't stop Storm's lightning at all.

Anyway, Storm has shown a much higher level of control over her elements then Crystal.

http://img250.imageshack.us/img250/6725/blz19bv7.th.jpg
IMO, Crystal doesn't look that steady in that picture.

Storm wins 8/10

ExodusCloak
Originally posted by HandOfFate
It depends on how you look at that pic. If you look at the picture you will see that Crystal is actually attacking with a fire element, not lightning. Seeing that Gorgon was knocked out there a good chance that she didn't stop Storm's lightning at all.

Anyway, Storm has shown a much higher level of control over her elements then Crystal and in my opinion Crystal doesn't look that steady in that picture.

Storm win 8/10

If you look at it, Storms lightning was connected with Gorgon until Crystal interfered. After that Storms lightning was cut off from Gorgon and stationary in front of Crystal. One of her hands involves the manipulation of fire which seems to be circling with the winds. Now that I think of it both could be responsible for the winds.

Estacado

Anyway, Storm has shown a much higher level of control over her elements then Crystal. IMO, Crystal doesn't look that steady in that picture.

Storm wins 8/10
no expression
"Wait ,your killing him!"
*"Interrupts" lightning.*

HandOfFate
If you look at it, Storms lightning was connected with Gorgon until Crystal interfered.

It doesn't say that. The only thing we can infer from that encounter is that Storm attacked Gorgon with an electrical bolt and Crystal tried to stop the attack with her fire abilities (hence yellow, red and orange coloring and not the blue and white of lightning).

After that Storms lightning was cut off from Gorgon and stationary in front of Crystal.

It appears there more going on then what we understand, seeing that Storm attacked Gorgon while stand next to Black Panther but in the third panel she is attacking from the air.

One of her hands involves the manipulation of fire which seems to be circling with the winds.

From I see she is attacking with fire.

Now that I think of it both could be responsible for the winds.

Could be. smile

Originally posted by Estacado
no expression
"Wait ,your killing him!"
*"Interrupts" lightning.*

It doesn't say that. Heck, if you want to go that route, then I can say that Storm is stopping the fire attack too.

ExodusCloak
It doesn't say that. The only thing we can infer from that encounter is that Storm attacked Gorgon with an electrical bolt and Crystal tried to stop the attack with her fire abilities (hence yellow, red and orange coloring and not the blue and white of lightning).

It appears there more going on then what we understand, seeing that Storm attacked Gorgon while stand next to Black Panther but in the third panel she is attacking from the air.

Whatever Crystal did she still managed to interfere with the lightning connection to Gorgon. She's using one hand to manipulate the fire and the other hand is held out to stop anyone/anything from getting nearer to Gorgon. erm

And possibly wind, it looks like a very sooty wind spiral.

HandOfFate
Whatever Crystal did she still managed to stop interfere with Storms lightning connection with Gorgon. She's using one hand to manipulate the fire and the other hand is held out to stop anyone getting nearer to Gorgon. And Storms lightning seems like it's being pushed back. erm

Now don't get me wrong, she could be using her power to stop Storm's lightning but we don't know that for sure. I'm more inclined to think that Storm's attention was moved from Gorgon to Crystal because of her fire attack. There nothing else I can take from that picture. smile

ExodusCloak
Now don't get me wrong, she could be using her power to stop Storm's lightning but we don't know that for sure. I'm more inclined to think that Storm's attention was moved from Gorgon to Crystal because of her fire attack. There nothing else I can take from that picture. smile

Fair enough. wink

guy222
bumprav

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.