Johny Depp

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Queen Icicle
Johny Depp is hot but wat do u kno about him??????

~Da Rev~
I know that Brad Pitt is hotter.

Röland
I know this belongs in a different forum. 13

Marxman
I know as much about him as I do other famous people. Only what comes out in the media.

Plus I think he's one of the best actors out right now. Way better than some people that are thought of as better, like Tom Cruise for example.

Barker
im hotter lol

~Da Rev~
He's overrated is what he is.

Slay
Originally posted by Marxman
I know as much about him as I do other famous people. Only what comes out in the media.

Plus I think he's one of the best actors out right now. Way better than some people that are thought of as better, like Tom Cruise for example.
I can assure you that almost nobody thinks Tom Cruise is a better actor than Johnny Depp.

§P0oONY
Originally posted by Queen Icicle
Johny Depp is hot but wat do u kno about him??????
OMFG, totoly hitible!

~Da Rev~
Originally posted by Barker
im hotter lol Pruve iTz 13

Strangelove
Wrong Forum

getout1

Marxman
Originally posted by Slay
I can assure you that almost nobody thinks Tom Cruise is a better actor than Johnny Depp.

Oh they're out there.

Queen Icicle
I love johny depp. embarrasment

Strangelove
Oh they're out there. Tom Cruise was never a better actor, not to mention these days

Slay
Oh they're out there.
Hence the ''almost''.

WrathfulDwarf
Go Here -------> http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=301955&highlight=Johnny+Depp+forumid%3A64

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.