im having christmas dinner

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

star_scar_child
yea thats right. im having christmas dinner, on the second of january. that makes this my thirst christmas dinner. guess it is a bit disfunctional but hey. free food right?

§P0oONY
And I don't particularly care. hmm

Slay

star_scar_child
thats ok, i was just trying to make all your mouths water with the turkey, mashed potatoes, ham stuffing and other such holiday foods ill be droolingly devouring droolio

§P0oONY
Originally posted by star_scar_child
thats ok, i was just trying to make all your mouths water with the turkey, mashed potatoes, ham stuffing and other such holiday foods ill be droolingly devouring droolio
Turkey is a bland oversized chicken.

star_scar_child
well with the right seasoning and cooking it correctly turkey can be a quite godly meal

§P0oONY
well with the right seasoning and cooking it correctly turkey can be a quite godly meal
You could be the greatest chef in the world and you'd never make Turkey in to Ambrosia.

star_scar_child
whats ambrosia. and that doesnt mean you can enjoy some turkey once in awhile.

§P0oONY
whats ambrosia. and that doesnt mean you can enjoy some turkey once in awhile.
Ambrosia

"In ancient mythology, Ambrosia (Greek ) is sometimes the food, sometimes the drink, of the gods. The word has generally been derived from Greek a- ("not"wink and mbrotos ("mortal"wink; hence the food or drink of the immortals. The classical scholar Arthur Woollgar Verrall, however, denied that there is any clear example in which the word ambrosios necessarily means immortal, and preferred to explain it as "fragrant," a sense which is always suitable..."

And of course you can enjoy Turkey; that was never in question but is it really thread worthy?

star_scar_child
no but the rediculousness of having CHRISTMAS DINNER on january second seemed notable. that and im bored and theres no good threads going so i brought up the most interesting topic available. this is the off topic forum and this indeed seem quite off topic ^-^

star_scar_child
and ambrosia doesn't exist, so im content with turkey o-0

§P0oONY
no but the rediculousness of having CHRISTMAS DINNER on january second seemed notable. that and im bored and theres no good threads going so i brought up the most interesting topic available. this is the off topic forum and this indeed seem quite off topic ^-^

Christmas dinner is a meal consumed on Christmas day... Any other time of the year it's just Roast Turkey with trimmings.

and ambrosia doesn't exist, so im content with turkey o-0
You're the one who called it Godly... srug

star_scar_child
christmas dinner is when the family gets to gether, eats and celebrates christmas o-0 my dads side couldnt have christmas dinneron christmas so were habing it now. so it is christmas dinner, even with all your smooty rules about when christmas dinner should be ^-^

and calling it godly is only an expression 0-0

Eclipso

star_scar_child
Originally posted by Eclipso
So is Rosie O'Donnel, whats your point? cool

ahahahahahahahahahaha =] good one. allright familys here im leaving

Eclipso
I just can't stand Rosie......!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.