rasengan vs. chidori (one-thousand birds)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

marvel_monkey
most powerful?
most efective?
cooler?
more destructive?
if they collide what would happen?

This is naruto with out demon fox comming out, and sasuke without letting out curse mark.

King Kandy
These two have actualy clashed a number of times...

And Rasengon won every single itme.

Souichiro Nagi
Rasengan or Chidori won known. They would always fly back or someone would break it up. It would be a giant collision, Rasengan is more cooler. But Chidori is more powerful, if Sasuke goes into Curse Mark level 2 he will overpower Naruto. Who was in one-tail demon form. So it is basically a tie, since Demon Naruto and Curse Mark is not includded.

King Kandy
chidori is more powerful? No.

It made greater damage to the water tower, and in the secon fight it repeadedly overpowered Chidori.

Souichiro Nagi
It never overpowered the Chidori. And it may have made greater damage to the water tower but that shows nothing. Neither of the attacks overpowered each other never. Except when they powered up, there's no actual proof that Rasengan is more powerful.

King Kandy
What do you think the POINT of the watertower thing was? To show Rasengon was stronger.

And Jiraiya said, in reference to Rasengon "I know a techinique more powerful the Chidori..."

Souichiro Nagi
The point was nothing, it was just for them to finally fight. So neither are stronger in regular form, it had nothing to do with Rasengan being stronger. Jiraiya could easily say that so he could train Naruto. Naruto didn't want to train with him until Jiraiya said that then he took off. All the clashes were a tie in there normal forms. They always exploded flying back.

Kayne Archeron
Rasengan is cooler anyway... there's a reason the 4th hokage used rasengan instead of chidori

boobsmagee
is one-thousand birds an anime? if so may i ask how goodit is?

Souichiro Nagi
Yeah Rasengan is cooler. And the 4th used it because he had made it up himself.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by boobsmagee
is one-thousand birds an anime? if so may i ask how goodit is?

no marvel_monkey just thought he should define what chiordi meant

King Kandy
So Naruto and Sasuke are equal, huh? Well then the only thing that is POSSIBLY responsible for the watertower is Rasengons superiority.

Souichiro Nagi
Just then if you havn't noticed Sasuke had gotten more powerful! AKA he would Chidori Naruto's ass with Curse Seal level 2.

King Kandy
Originally posted by Souichiro Nagi
Just then if you havn't noticed Sasuke had gotten more powerful! AKA he would Chidori Naruto's ass with Curse Seal level 2.
Interesting that he didn't, though.

You insist that when in Curse Level two, his Chidori would overpower Naruto's Demon Rasengon...

But it didn't, they negated each other, and Naruto ran out of power.

Blaxican
Naruto is stronger then Sasuke in the first place. Naruto purposly lost to Sasuke when they fought in there demonish forms in front of the waterfall. Naruto aimed for Sasuke's headband, while Sasuke was aiming to kill. I have no doubt that if Naruto had gone all out with a killer intent he would have won that match.

boobsmagee
oh bah i got to watch more naruto this sounds good but im only on episode 80^^, but this belongs in either the official naruto thread or vs thread (now i know what chidori means lol watched 20 eps of naruto yesterday)

Souichiro Nagi
Of course he didn't, yeah and he did. Sasuke walked out of there like it was nothing. Naruto was on the ground laid out, yeah and Sasuke didn't. There is no proof that Naruto is stronger then Sasuke.

lightness
they are just different. rasengan blows things up and spins things

cidori cuts threw everything, and kills, and looks cooler

King Kandy
Oh yeah, and the final state of Rasengon (With Element) is the ultimate jutsu.

Adult Swim Guy
i think that the chidori could and would beat the rasengan because the chidori is a level 5 attack and rasengan is a level 4.

Blaxican
Which means nothing. The Rasengan has already been proven to be more powerful then the Chidori, all evidence points to that. And besides if the Chidori truly was more powerful then why did Sasuke get so pissed when the Rasengan blew up the tower? Sasuke knew he was inferior, which is why he seeked out Orichimaru, to become more powerful.

animewatcher13
Originally posted by Adult Swim Guy
i think that the chidori could and would beat the rasengan because the chidori is a level 5 attack and rasengan is a level 4.

uhm where do you get the levels from and when compared the rasengan generates a huge blast of wind it doesnt look like its made for killing unlike the chidori which is made to cut through its target

King Kandy
The Level system is Bullshit, it's all about feats.

animewatcher13
true

Chrnoebl
Go Rasengan!Woot Wootw00t

purelitenite
here is a little analogy
chidori = saw
resengan = drill
different tools for different jobs

as for the naruto / sasuke fight
when tamari and shikamaru fought. shikamaru got tamari in a hold, then he gave up. tamari won the fight, but in the end shikamaru was the one who became a chounin.

naruto was might have been knocked out, but sasuke did not even lay a scratch on narutos head.

GoogleGuru
you guys have to taken in consideration that when naruto fought sasuke the rasengan was incomplete. Chidori was made up of chakra and the element of lightning. Rasengan was just pure chakra rotating around. Wait until Naruto adds wind element into the rasengan. Its pretty awesome. I say the Rasengan owns

Chrnoebl
Didn't Naruto lose to Saukein the super awsome battle on the lake?
Does that makeSasuke stronger than Naruto and the Nine Tails Fox?

GoogleGuru
well not really then naruto only used 1/9 of the fox's power. That's why he only had one tail. Later on in the 2nd part of the series he uses 4 tails and becomes like a mini kyubbi

Chrnoebl
sorry i meant sasuke I was typing really fast.
Then that means that Naruto is way stronger than Sasuke,and why do people call the nine tailed fox a kyubbi.

Symmetric Chaos
Kyubi is the name in japanese and it sounds cooler

I watch the dub and I use Kyubi anyway

Chrnoebl
Manga is to much reading for me.

Symmetric Chaos
most people here watch subbed anime rather than read the manga

Chrnoebl
I just watch it on youtube or rent mine on blockbuster online(They havea great selection.

Chrnoebl
I just watch it on youtube or rent mine on blockbuster online(They have a great selection.

animewatcher13
Originally posted by GoogleGuru
well not really then naruto only used 1/9 of the fox's power. That's why he only had one tail. Later on in the 2nd part of the series he uses 4 tails and becomes like a mini kyubbi

what episode is this or was it on manga

Chrnoebl
Manga,I didn't know either, they mix 'em up so much.

Hidden Lotus
yep

Chrnoebl
Pleas ignore the gayness of Naruto in this pick pay attention to the Rasengan.http://www.paperdemon.com/data/artpreviews/0/0/3196-20051104182937.jpg/Naruto_using_double_Rasengan_by_chuunin_lyndon.jpgSasuke can barely hold one Chidori.http://kyubisama.ifrance.com/images/sasuke%20chidori.jpg

King Kandy
Kyubi means nine-tails, that's why we call it the nine-tailed fox.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Chrnoebl
Pleas ignore the gayness of Naruto in this pick pay attention to the Rasengan.

I just can't he's so hot in that pic

but if the pic isn't from the manga or show it doesn't count as valid evidence of power

Chrnoebl
Yea I know. but its still cool.

Hidden Lotus
indeed

Chrnoebl
Why does everyone feellike they have to make Naruto and Sasuke gay lovers?
Nevermind, back to the subject.I think Rasengan is stronger because it so hard to master(besides Naruto)It took the 4th 3 years to master.Sasuke took a few days to learn the Chidori. The Rasengan a much togher technique to master in turn its stronger.
Just my opinion

Souichiro Nagi
Pleas ignore the gayness of Naruto in this pick pay attention to the Rasengan.http://www.paperdemon.com/data/artpreviews/0/0/3196-20051104182937.jpg/Naruto_using_double_Rasengan_by_chuunin_lyndon.jpgSasuke can barely hold one Chidori.http://kyubisama.ifrance.com/images/sasuke%20chidori.jpg
That's just a fan pic.

Souichiro Nagi
That proves nothing. You might as well be posting this.
http://i113.photobucket.com/albums/n207/narutojr/thChidori.gif

King Kandy
Why does everyone feellike they have to make Naruto and Sasuke gay lovers?
Nevermind, back to the subject.I think Rasengan is stronger because it so hard to master(besides Naruto)It took the 4th 3 years to master.Sasuke took a few days to learn the Chidori. The Rasengan a much togher technique to master in turn its stronger.
Just my opinion
Well, it took the Fourth so long because he had to CREATE the technique, not mearly learn it...

Prince Nataku
I thought Jiriaya tought him that technique?
It took Jiriaya a while to master it.

Hidden Lotus
for reals huh?

animewatcher13
if u have seen the 2nd naruto movie it shows naruto using two rasengans to kill his enemy

Hidden Lotus
havnt seen any of the movies

Souichiro Nagi
If you had seen the first movie you would see Sasuke using a type of Rasengan.

Blaxican
Just because it may be a "ball" of energy doesn't mean it's anything like the Rasengan, really.

King Kandy
The movies aren't Canon, so it doesn't matter.

Jiraiya didn't teach the fourth rasengon, the Fourth came up with it himself. It was his signature move.

Souichiro Nagi
I agree with the Jiraiyan thing. What else could it be? Please tell be, cause it looked something like a rasengan.

Prince Nataku
Originally posted by Souichiro Nagi
If you had seen the first movie you would see Sasuke using a type of Rasengan. Did he just use a Chidori shaped in a sphere?

Hidden Lotus
i think so

dirkdirden

Hidden Lotus
sasuke sux

Prince Nataku
Naruto's new Rasengan in the manga is much stronger than chidori.He merged his Rasengan with his wind affinity and now Sasuke can't compete.

boobsmagee
yah im a bit suprised enyone would take sasuke's side, overall i personally dont think hes that good, everyonce in a while hell make some big show of his skill but when he gets into a real battle hes usually one of the first to go down

Hidden Lotus
i hate sasuke

dirkdirden
yah im a bit suprised enyone would take sasuke's side, overall i personally dont think hes that good, everyonce in a while hell make some big show of his skill but when he gets into a real battle hes usually one of the first to go down

Sasuke is like the Vagita of DBZ. Everyone likes him becuase he acts like a bad ass but in the end he is just a pussy who always gets whomped on.

Hidden Lotus
i never really though about that.
thats true though.

boobsmagee
Originally posted by dirkdirden
Sasuke is like the Vagita of DBZ. Everyone likes him becuase he acts like a bad ass but in the end he is just a pussy who always gets whomped on.

that made me laugh but its true lol

i dont think sasuke is worth making as a character, despite hes like naruto's rival which every main character needs, sasuke always ruins the story for me, like when he was chasing after gaara in the forest then gets his a$$ beat down, and now hes envious of naruto's power blah blah tries to kill him joins up wit orochimaru or w/e im only on eps. 110 or so but my god he just ruins everything. and when he got to be as fast as lee was, DID U FREAKING SEE HOW SLOW HE ATTKDED HIS BROW CAN U SAY IM A RETARD? my god his character is a worthless piece of crap pardon my language tyvm

Hidden Lotus
laughing

boobsmagee
bro not brow sorry lol

Hidden Lotus
i was wondering what you meant by saying brow. blink

boobsmagee
wow u know the anime forum used to be huge but now not very many populate this area erm

Blaxican
that made me laugh but its true lol

i dont think sasuke is worth making as a character, despite hes like naruto's rival which every main character needs, sasuke always ruins the story for me, like when he was chasing after gaara in the forest then gets his a$$ beat down, and now hes envious of naruto's power blah blah tries to kill him joins up wit orochimaru or w/e im only on eps. 110 or so but my god he just ruins everything. and when he got to be as fast as lee was, DID U FREAKING SEE HOW SLOW HE ATTKDED HIS BROW CAN U SAY IM A RETARD? my god his character is a worthless piece of crap pardon my language tyvm

I concur. And man I was SO f*ckign pissed with the whole Sasuke vs. Gaara thing to.

What pissed me off the most was how Sasuke in like a few days managed to become as fast as Rock Lee, who had been training his entire life. WTF?

leonheartmm
i think the techniques INITIALLY were about the same. raasengan was probably a little more powerful as shown by the water tower incident but that could also be attributed to naruto being STRONGER than sasuke at the time.

when they both clashed the skills were practically equal{before sasukes defection} and yes at the time when one tailed naruto went up against curse seal level 2 sasuke. sasuke was aiming to kill/defeat while egotistical retard naruto wanted to scratch his konoha forehead protector because he was enraged by sasuke commenting that he wont be able to put a scratch on his foread. now AFTER the 3 year time lapse
sasuke had developed a new form of super chidori which shoots out from his entire body while naruto is working on adding his new found wind element to raasengan which is as yet an incomplete technique as jiraya said and even adding a little bit of the element, nauto destroed an entire cliffface and giant waterfall with it. as to these two new onws i cant say which is power. but sasuke is definately more powerfulo than naruto after the time lapse.

leonheartmm
as to the origins of the techniques

its not clear if the 4th hokage developed raasengan, even though its known as HIS technique . the fact that jiraya knows it and jiraya was also the 4ths teacher might mean that jiraya developed it and taught it to the 4th.

interestingly enough kakashi developed chidori himself but was also the pupil of the fourth hokage .

leonheartmm
btw sasuke is a GREAT character. although his defection WAS very uncharacteristic.

leonheartmm
http://narutofan.com/index.php/content-techniques,rasengan

check it out.

Hidden Lotus
AWESOME!

Prince Nataku
Originally posted by leonheartmm
as to the origins of the techniques

its not clear if the 4th hokage developed raasengan, even though its known as HIS technique . the fact that jiraya knows it and jiraya was also the 4ths teacher might mean that jiraya developed it and taught it to the 4th.

interestingly enough kakashi developed chidori himself but was also the pupil of the fourth hokage . It's actually really clear on who created the Rasengan. Both the anime and the manga clearly state that Yondaim created the technique not that it's his. Just because Jiriaya knows the technique doesn't mean anything,Kakashi can easily do the Rasengan easily that doesn't mean he created it. Sasuke is stronger than Naruto by himself,but Naruto isn't by himself he has the Kyubi inside of him. The Kyubi is way syronger than Sasuke.

Blaxican
Change your font, it's really ugly and hard to read. It makes me not want to read your posts.

Prince Nataku
No,no ones making you read it.If you don't want to read it don't.I'm not going out of my way for you.

dirkdirden
Originally posted by Prince Nataku
No,no ones making you read it.If you don't want to read it don't.I'm not going out of my way for you.

Your mom's going out of her way to come to my house tonight. So why don't you do the same and change your stupid font.

Hidden Lotus
laughing eek!

boobsmagee
im not gonna lie red glow aint making ya eny cooler, and despite naruto being weaker than sasuke bcuz of the ninetails, u nvr know how he woulda been if he didnt have the nine tails, seriously he may have actually grown up quite normal and been able to do things differently, but everyone uses things as an advantage, you see sasuke has his eye tricks blah blah, and curse mark, naruto has the nine tails

if i remember correctly, the eye thing i forgot what its called when he uses it and attacks his attacks arent just faster, but also alot stronger, and thats why at first he wasnt allowed to use it as much during big attks bcuz it would completely drain him.

it seems most characters in the show have some special thing that aids their power, without it there a$$ is grass lol

if u take a look at the whole naruto world and all there characters its certain things that allows each to be strong yes

bugs, puppets, shadow jutsu, soldier pills, special pet dogs, summoning jutsu (frog, slug, dogs w/e)demons, those eye techniques SO MUCH!

other than his chidori sasuke is nothing he is a waste of time if ya ask me if i was a naruto char. i would woop him up and down the street lol ^^

Prince Nataku
Naruto did die,his heart stopped beating.I don't care what you people think.No offense but if I want your oppinion i'll give it to you.

Blaxican
too f8cking bad. This is a forum, your opinion on ANYTHING is just as worthless as ours. If you can't take it then just leave.

leonheartmm
It's actually really clear on who created the Rasengan. Both the anime and the manga clearly state that Yondaim created the technique not that it's his. Just because Jiriaya knows the technique doesn't mean anything,Kakashi can easily do the Rasengan easily that doesn't mean he created it. Sasuke is stronger than Naruto by himself,but Naruto isn't by himself he has the Kyubi inside of him. The Kyubi is way syronger than Sasuke.

im not denying it, just saying that theres way too much we dont know about yondaime at this point. and id have to disagree. the storyline has gotten a lot more complicated and remember in the manga after the time shift sasuke actually forces his way into naruto's unconcious and faced the kyuubi who commented that sasuke's eyes and chakra were even more sinister than its own. but also added that sasuke would be sorry if he killed naruto ominously. furthermore sasuke alone can repress forcibly, the chakra of the nine tails in naruto now.

theres also the mysterious POWER OF THE UCHIA CLAN and the true dark purpoe of the mysterious doujutsu sharingan and mangekyo sharingan which is currently the most deadly power displayed in the series. also note that itachi used the gengutso ameterasu and tsukiyimi which are the highest gods in the japanese pantheon{of course second to the still missing susano} and factually they are much higher than the kyuubi. the 4 tailed kyuubi can mortally wound urochimaru. but itachi has defeated another 4 tailed beast{and if im not mistaken some higher tailed beasts too} all by himself and hes neither at full potential nor the strongest uchiha. so the uchiha clan's ultimate power MIGHT be even stronger than the kyuubi the reason why urochimaru is after uchia's power and not the kyuubi{although one can argue that akatsuki is after the kyuubi and not the uchia bloodline}. and remeber that yondaime's death god although not defeated or killed did partially SEAL the kyuubi with power making one wonder if there are other things close to or greater than the kyuubi in the naruto universe}

as far as sasuke not being a great character goes. i think thats because itachi is a lot more unique as a character and sasuke isnt VERY unique when compared to others.

leonheartmm
although his tragic past{most tragic and torturous in the series maybe even more than naruto} and dark heart does set him apart. his fighting stile is also sumthin i like not to mention curse seal level 2 which partially brings out the divine power of the uchiha, hands/wings n all.

Prince Nataku
sasuke alone can repress forcibly, the chakra of the nine tails in naruto now.

theres also the mysterious POWER OF THE UCHIA CLAN and the true dark purpoe of the mysterious doujutsu sharingan and mangekyo sharingan which is currently the most deadly power displayed in the series. also note that itachi used the gengutso ameterasu and tsukiyimi which are the highest gods in the japanese pantheon{of course second to the still missing susano} and factually they are much higher than the kyuubi. the 4 tailed kyuubi can mortally wound urochimaru. but itachi has defeated another 4 tailed beast{and if im not mistaken some higher tailed beasts too} all by himself and hes neither at full potential nor the strongest uchiha. Sasuke can't defeat the Kyubi.If he could then shouldn't Akutsuki catch it easily.I think your underestimating the Kyubi's power. If he can wound Orichimaru with four tails than it must be pretty strong since Orichimaru is stronger than Sasuke and he's Sasuke's teacher.But to be honest I don't remember the Four-Tails injurung Orichimaru at all.Thats if your talking about when they were to meet the spy at the bridge right after they met Sai. The Four-Tails Kyubi is obviously stronger than the other Four-Tails that Itatchi caught,because theres no way that Itachi is stronger than Orichimaru.On that subject Orichimaru is really underated,he left Akutsuki and hasn't he mastered almost every jutsu.He killed the Hokage,not an easy feat I'm not sure that half the guys in Akutsuki could do that.Also a way offtopic maybe I should create a rumor forum?Would anyone be interested.

King Kandy
Itachi was never stated to have captured the four tails... Let alone by himself.

Also, Third Hokage knew more techniques then Orochimaru, he knew every techinique in Konoha and a good deal from outside of it. Orochimaru needed to help of two hokage level beings to manage a stalemate against the third.

taste_u
edited

Prince Nataku
Originally posted by King Kandy
Itachi was never stated to have captured the four tails... Let alone by himself.Exactly.Also, Third Hokage knew more techniques then Orochimaru, he knew every techinique in Konoha and a good deal from outside of it. Orochimaru needed to help of two hokage level beings to manage a stalemate against the third. He still ended up killing the Hokage so it doesn't matter what he used.

always860
Maybe the third went easy on him, cause wasn't orochimaru his favorite pupil... also doesn't Orochimaru need Naruto and others to kill aktsuki for him. Well that's my 2 cents worth.

dirkdirden
Originally posted by always860
Maybe the third went easy on him, cause wasn't orochimaru his favorite pupil... also doesn't Orochimaru need Naruto and others to kill aktsuki for him. Well that's my 2 cents worth.

The third lost becuase he was old Orochimaru bested him.

always860
Yea I guess that works too.

Prince Nataku
He doesn't really need him I think the manga and anime use that as an excuse so that Naruto and Orichimaru don't get into some super Kyubi vs Orichimaru showdown,they have to save that for later.

dirkdirden
I don't think Naruto is going to fight Orochimaru I think Itatchi will kill him.

always860
Maybe Sauske will kill him. Speculation sure is fun.

Prince Nataku
I think Sasuke will kill him to.If Itachi cames anywhere near Orichimaru when Sasuke is around then he would have to deal with Orichimaru and Sasuke.

dirkdirden
I think Sasuke will kill him to.If Itachi cames anywhere near Orichimaru when Sasuke is around then he would have to deal with Orichimaru and Sasuke.

Itachi left Sasuke alive for a reason and it wasn't for him to become Orichimaru's puppet. I think Itachi will be pist at Orichimaru for curseing saskue.

always860
Maybe, but either Sauske or Naruto will kill Orochimaru. I think this because Orochimaru might push some of Suaske's buttons and pis him off or Itachi will go after Naurto again and they will fight or something. So that's my point.

dirkdirden
Originally posted by always860
Maybe, but either Sauske or Naruto will kill Orochimaru. I think this because Orochimaru might push some of Suaske's buttons and pis him off or Itachi will go after Naurto again and they will fight or something. So that's my point.

I think Orochimaru has some kinda control over Suaske'e from the curse and the whole die and come back to life thing. So I don't Sauske can kill him.

always860
maybe but if he's able to supress the nine-tails maybe he'll be able to do something with the curse seal.

Prince Nataku
Can you guys give Orichimaru some credit.He's not that weak.Plus the seal on Sasuke does havesome control on him.Remember in the manga when Orichimaru was easily fighting Naruto when he had 4 tails.

always860
I think he had a little touble fighting nartuo with the four tails.

Blaxican
Can you guys give Orichimaru some credit.He's not that weak.Plus the seal on Sasuke does havesome control on him.Remember in the manga when Orichimaru was easily fighting Naruto when he had 4 tails.

"easily"? He said that with just his four tails Naruto was already powerful enough to kill him. Naruto would wipe the floor with him then if he unleashed all nine.

always860
I was thinking about who's going to kill Orochimaru, and maybe Jirayia will. Isn't Orochimaru's and Jirayia's bond like Naruto's and Sauske's. Wow this even the right thread we totally changed topics. haha

dirkdirden
A cool scenario would be if Orochimaru killed Jirayia in front of naruto and we get to see Naruto Unleash all 9 tails and Just destroy Orochimaru

always860
That would be pretty sweet.

Prince Nataku
If Naruto unleashed all 9 nine tail he'd die.I don't remember Orichimaru ever saying that.

Blaxican
If Naruto unleashed all 9 nine tail he'd die.I don't remember Orichimaru ever saying that.

he didn't say all nine, just the four would be enough.

Prince Nataku
Originally posted by Blaxican
Naruto would wipe the floor with him then if he unleashed all nine. Pay attention

Blaxican
Learn to read.

I didn't say Orichimaru said that.

Adult Swim Guy
i would have to say chidori, because it is a level 5 tech and resengan is a level 4 thats all i have to say!

Stealth
Now where the heck is this level system located? From my perspective, it doesn't seem very reliable...

Prince Nataku
Originally posted by Blaxican
"easily"? He said that with just his four tails Naruto was already powerful enough to kill him. I was referring to him not saying this.

Prince Nataku
i would have to say chidori, because it is a level 5 tech and resengan is a level 4 thats all i have to say! In the manga he has the Rasengan he mixed with his wind affinity,thats a level 5.

Adult Swim Guy
well that s not what the forum is about now is it lol, like the level system is like hocaga's or what ever their call that is the hight est attack!

Blaxican
Pay attention

erm

always860
Yea I'm not to fond of the level system. But I think Sauske's new chidori and Naruto's new jutsu are lookin pretty darn close.

Stealth
When it comes to pure shear power... I see Naruto's new jutsu, without a doubt beating Chidori Current. Then again, we all know how the show Naruto works, one second you have a extremely powerful jutsu, the next it has become obsolete.

Prince Nataku
well that s not what the forum is about now is it lol, like the level system is like hocaga's or what ever their call that is the hight est attack! That is what the forum is about.Its called Chidori vs Rasengan.Not anime Chidori vs Rasengan.Go back to the other pages you'll see.

Adult Swim Guy
oic ic my bad lol?

Prince Nataku
I love Err

leonheartmm
Sasuke can't defeat the Kyubi.If he could then shouldn't Akutsuki catch it easily.I think your underestimating the Kyubi's power. If he can wound Orichimaru with four tails than it must be pretty strong since Orichimaru is stronger than Sasuke and he's Sasuke's teacher.But to be honest I don't remember the Four-Tails injurung Orichimaru at all.Thats if your talking about when they were to meet the spy at the bridge right after they met Sai. The Four-Tails Kyubi is obviously stronger than the other Four-Tails that Itatchi caught,because theres no way that Itachi is stronger than Orichimaru.On that subject Orichimaru is really underated,he left Akutsuki and hasn't he mastered almost every jutsu.He killed the Hokage,not an easy feat I'm not sure that half the guys in Akutsuki could do that.Also a way offtopic maybe I should create a rumor forum?Would anyone be interested.

well id have to disagree with u on itachi being weaker than urochimaru{although as far as im concerned IM one of the few logical people who actually think that itachi is weaker than urochimaru} the manga states otherwise. it says that the reason why urochimaru left akatsuki was that initially he wanted to use itachi as his host body but itachi grew or was too strong for even urochimaru and urochimaru got scared of him{according to most sources}. my personal theory is that itachi although not much more stronger than urochimaru was still too strong for him to CONTROL. ofcourse theres a lot of debate on this. and theres also the fact that itachi is said to already know all jutsus except a very select few top level forbidden ones {like urochimaru's rebirth technique, final raasengan, possibly the seal of the death god} this info can also be seen on naruto fan's itachi biography. also with the mangekyo shaaingan he has shown to use the 2 most power genjutsus and currently the most deadly techniques in the naruto universe officially the tsukiyomi and ameterasu which are said to be completely undispellable. the only time of weakness shown on his part is when he bowed out of a fight with jiraya even with the aid of the most powerful shinobi sowrdsmen but personally i think there might have been some reason for that other than strength.

{on a side note itachi always specifically calls things like capturing naruto "just an order" making one think hes not in akatsuki for the purpose of aiding or being with the organisation like the others but has another gole in his mind}

oh yea btw, sasuke isnt as strong as the kyuubi YET but the kyuubi's comment tells us that sasuke might be potetnially stronger than the kyuubi{ofcourse i think its all part of the kuubi's master scheme to find freedom and become the ultimate evil evil face }

dirkdirden
I think Orochimaru is stronger than itachi just not strong enough to do what he did to saskue to itachi, also Orochimaru could mean itatchi has too strong of a mind, unlike saskue weak and young mind.

Orochimaru is on par with jayria and Itachi stated that Him and Sharkboy could beat jayria and they ran from him.

Also you can be afraid of someone and still be stronger than them. Itachi killed his entire village without remorse so he wouldn't think twice about killing Orochimaru and that could be a reason he's afraid of him.

Prince Nataku
well id have to disagree with u on itachi being weaker than urochimaru{although as far as im concerned IM one of the few logical people who actually think that itachi is weaker than urochimaru} the manga states otherwise. it says that the reason why urochimaru left akatsuki was that initially he wanted to use itachi as his host body but itachi grew or was too strong for even urochimaru and urochimaru got scared of him{according to most sources}. ?I go by thefacts in themanga or anime.{According to many sources}?Is that official from Naruto or from some peoples guesses.?

Prince Nataku
?I go by the facts in the manga or anime.{According to many sources}?Is that official from Naruto or from some peoples guesses.?

always860
Hey have you guys read chapter 341 yet. Cause if not you should, I'm thinking Naurto new jutsu pretty much takes the cake.

GoogleGuru
yeah chapter 341 totally sealed the deal for naruto fuuton rasengan. did u see all that blood that came out. And that explosion is pretty big, like a mini spirit bomb

always860
Yea man I had to read it a few times to understand what kakashi was talking about. It mad me tingle all over. It being under half-way done and all.

Skeets
Originally posted by GoogleGuru
yeah chapter 341 totally sealed the deal for naruto fuuton rasengan. did u see all that blood that came out. And that explosion is pretty big, like a mini spirit bomb
Was that really blood?or just the strings from the guys body...srug

always860
Those strings were veins, and I think it probably was a bit of both.

Magee
First Hurricane chronicles episode out next thursday. Happy Dance

Stealth
About time... I gave up on the fillers... Like venom they were...

Inspectah Deck
Originally posted by dirkdirden
I think Orochimaru is stronger than itachi just not strong enough to do what he did to saskue to itachi

didn't orochimaru say himself that itachi is stronger than he was?

spencerspider
he did, he is scared to death of itachi

SupaEZE
Chidori is stronger and yes itachi is stronger than Orochimaru........for now. when he takes over sasuke's body tho it will be a different story

Magee
So Orochimaru gets saskuke's body? No way is chidori stronger than rasengan, 3rd hokage> kakashi. wink

SupaEZE
Originally posted by Magee
So Orochimaru gets saskuke's body? No way is chidori stronger than rasengan, 3rd hokage> kakashi. wink

I didnt say orochimaru does get sasuke's body, im just sure that he will suceed

Skeets
4th hokage you mean.
And Naruto hasn't even mastered rasengan yet and look at what he did last chapter.
I do think that Sasuke's Chidori would surpass Kakashi's if it already hasn't.

Magee
They are quite the same in a way. Only thing is if you remember when naruto was fighting saskue on the roof and kakashi wtf prwnd them the rasengan hole was tiny and the chidori was big. But when saskue leaves theres a huge hole at the back of the water tank, I dont get that. Also i think saskue will be to powerful for Orochimaru to do the rebirth technique when the time comes/ Naruto saves the day. wink

Skeets
They are quite the same in a way. Only thing is if you remember when naruto was fighting saskue on the roof and kakashi wtf prwnd them the rasengan hole was tiny and the chidori was big. But when saskue leaves theres a huge hole at the back of the water tank, I dont get that. Also i think saskue will be to powerful for Orochimaru to do the rebirth technique when the time comes/ Naruto saves the day. wink
It's the same as when Naruto first did it on Kabuto.Rasengan damages you internally.

cute.chick
Sasuke can't defeat the Kyubi.If he could then shouldn't Akutsuki catch it easily.I think your underestimating the Kyubi's power. If he can wound Orichimaru with four tails than it must be pretty strong since Orichimaru is stronger than Sasuke and he's Sasuke's teacher.But to be honest I don't remember the Four-Tails injurung Orichimaru at all.Thats if your talking about when they were to meet the spy at the bridge right after they met Sai. The Four-Tails Kyubi is obviously stronger than the other Four-Tails that Itatchi caught,because theres no way that Itachi is stronger than Orichimaru.On that subject Orichimaru is really underated,he left Akutsuki and hasn't he mastered almost every jutsu.He killed the Hokage,not an easy feat I'm not sure that half the guys in Akutsuki could do that.Also a way offtopic maybe I should create a rumor forum?Would anyone be interested.

ok first off
duhhh sasuke can't defeat the kyuubi
but he can definitely supress its power at its current state.
second off
orichimaru said that naruto had the capability of killing him at the four-tailed stage.
third
itachi is stronger than orichimaru
way stronger!!!
that is why orichimaru wants sasuke's body
if you were to read the manga properly orichimaru clearly said that even if he were to go into sasuke's body he and sasuke's power combined still wouldnt be able to defeat itachi. yes orichimaru is strong but no were near as strong as itachi. that guy is on a totally different level. please get your facts straight before you come in stating your opinions

Prince Nataku
Originally posted by cute.chick

orichimaru said that naruto had the capability of killing him at the four-tailed stage. When did he say this?
third
itachi is stronger than orichimaru
way stronger!!!When did the manga state this?
that is why orichimaru wants sasuke's body
if you were to read the manga properly orichimaru clearly said that even if he were to go into sasuke's body he and sasuke's power combined still wouldnt be able to defeat itachi.I really don't remember this.Can you post the chapters or something so I can go check?

guan522
You guys
Naruto's Rasengon would own crap after time stop.
Jiaryas and Naruto's rasenong are incomplete
after time stop period
Naruto's raseongon will be twice the size of giant hand ball able to blow holes into the moutains!!!!

guan522
but itatchi and the fish guy was afraid of jiarya....
isn't Orochimuaru stronger than jiaraya

leonheartmm
itachi and kisame were just concerned that theyd be revealing themselves to unneeded danger when referring to jiraya, remember how much itachi seems calm and uses minimal action and doesnt like fussy situations if he can help it, when they came to konoha he specifically stated and stoped kisame from doing much by saying "we didnt come here to start a war". after trying to kidnap naruto {the only reason they gave up was that naruto was not ready yet to weild the kyuubi's power} jiraya couldnt stop them and stated this to naruto. and urochimaru after the failed attempt at konoha's destruction stated while talking to kabuto. "all of this would not have been necessary f i had gotten itachi, but thats just an unfullfillable dream now since hes STRONGER THAN ME TO BEGIN WITH". urochimaru might be stronger than jiraya in a lot of departments{and definately not all} but itachi right now is stronger than urochimaru. i dont agree with itachi being stronger than sasuke in potential{dunno where the person referring to got that} since urochimaru clearly stated that sasuke's eyes show that he has greater potential than itachi, the first time he meyt him in the chuunin exam's forest of death. as ive stated before the god's power that itachi can unleash with the mangekyo are much greater in the old japanese pantheon than the kyuubi. and sasuke might possibly gain power greater than the kyuubi. the kyuubi is a yoma type demon with the strongest of chakras as stated by jiraya but that doesnt mean there isnt anything higher. susan-o{who hast been shown by itachi but hinted at being present} is even stronger than tsukyomi and ameterasu in the pantheon. {by the way susan-o is also the one who kills the legendary tailed evil serpeant urochi in the myths on which the snake like urochimaru is based on and claims the kusanagi sword from one of the dead tails the same sword that urochimaru now weilds. u may draw whatever if any conclusions from this}. remember it is the kyuubi itself that commented on sasuke's eye's and chakra being more sinister than its own.

yungz22
alright this is how it is right now sasuke is stronger than naruto but we all know in the end naruto will be strongest(hence the name naruto) also after the time skip they both get new modifications to there attacks called nature manipulation following my drift ok now sasuke has two manipulations fire and lightning while naruto has one wind. as stated in the magna sasukes fire manipulation will overpower narutos wind because wind gives fire more power doubling its strength. but narutos wind is stronger than sasukes lighting because of some crap i forgot. so only with manipulation is chidori weaker than rasengan. oh and sasuke won when they fought in valley of the end naruto scratched sasukes headbnd because sasuke had already stabbed naruto with the chidori so there happy now

yungz22
sasuke ownz

yungz22
during the second movie when naruto had two rasengans it was only one rasengan. the red chakra represented the demon ans the green represented the gelel power it wasnt even his chakra it was only one rasengan plus a little gelel power

Blaxican
Sasuke didn't "beat" Naruto in the valley. Naruto was specifically aiming for Sasuke's headband while Sasuke was aiming to kill him. (At first.) Naruto wasn't ready to kill his best friend, he basically threw the match.

yungz22
why would he throw the match if you watch the episode sasuke hit naruto first and since he did that naruto coulnt reach any more because he was stabbed it was only a coincidence that he scratched sasukes headband. if naruto felt so strongly about sasuke not going to oro y throw the match

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>