Dude....I need your help

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dr. Badass420
I have to do a project on comparitive shopping, and i chose coke VS pepsi products. I now have to write a concluding paper, that explains all my research. I was supposed to have finished this by now. And i did no research. It's due tomorrow, can anyone give me ideas of what to put in?

~Da Rev~
You could always say that your dog ate it.

Thorinn
Originally posted by ~Da Rev~

Sanctuary
When you say "dude" who do you mean? hmm

dancing

Dr. Badass420
Originally posted by Sanctuary
When you say "dude" who do you mean? hmm anyone and everyone
Originally posted by ~Da Rev~
its worth too many points, and its a class i need to pass to graduate

Eclipso
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coca-Cola

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pepsi

~Da Rev~
Screw graduating.

Dr. Badass420
Originally posted by Eclipso
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coca-Cola

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pepsi
no i need your guys' actual help on what i should say to bs my paper

Eclipso
Just grab random crap from those 2 sites and mesh it together.

§P0oONY
Originally posted by Dr. Badass420
anyone and everyone

its worth too many points, and its a class i need to pass to graduate

Well, chances are you won't amount to anything anyway, as the large majority don't.. So you may as well quit while your ahead.

Dr. Badass420
Originally posted by Eclipso
Just grab random crap from those 2 sites and mesh it together.
dude i dont think you understand, i need help with ideas, this is a required course, if i fail it i have to take it over the summer, or next semester.

Dr. Badass420

§P0oONY
if i wanted to hear an ass talk, i would have farted no expression

The truth hurts doesn't it?

Dr. Badass420

AOR
Hey your the one who procrastinated, and we are not implied to help you. I don't think your in any position to be giving criticisms. Beggars can't be choosers.

Dr. Badass420
Originally posted by AOR
Hey your the one who procrastinated, and we are not implied to help you. I don't think your in any position to be giving criticisms. Beggars can't be choosers.
you mean "inclined to help"?

Syren

AOR
you mean "inclined to help"?

Why you correcting me? I know what i write ermm

Dr. Badass420
Originally posted by AOR
Why you correcting me? I know what i write ermm
when i ask for a little advice, and all i get on this thread is shit ( this excludes what eclipso wrote, because his could be more or less helful) like what spoony and syren and da rev write, in class i'm near failing, makes me a little frustrated

§P0oONY
when i ask for a little advice, and all i get on this thread is shit ( this excludes what eclipso wrote, because his could be more or less helful) like what spoony and syren and da rev write, in class i'm near failing, makes me a little frustrated

Boo hoo?... I believe it's your own fault if your failing in class, not ours... My real advice is to think what the **** you're doing... If you want to pass get off your ass and do the work.

Dr. Badass420

§P0oONY
but when i ask for help that does not mean you need to include your usual insults

Just edited the post with advice. And it wasn't an insult... It was talking about the majority... Not you.

AOR

But it's not their fault your failing, nor their fault that you've procrastinated on this project, let alone continue to procrastinate as you sit there typing. My point is, it's not our responsibility, it's yours. And we are not inclined to help you. If you want a good grade, go sit down with your parents. You'll accomplish more there than here...

Syren

I'm sorry, are you accusing us of being the reason you're failing in class? Excuse me while I break into hysterics.

laughing

Ok, perhaps you should take a step back and assess the situation. You've left it until the very last minute and then, instead of researching yourself, you've approached strangers on a chat forum and requested that they complete your work for you.

laughing

I can't seem to stop myself from laughing at you.

laughing

Dr. Badass420

§P0oONY
I don't beleive thats the messege you intended from that post

ok, god damn, i was just asking for a little help, i dont need your lectures

Well... To be honest the message was more of a joke than anything... And I posted my real advice in the last message of page 1.

AOR
ok, god damn, i was just asking for a little help, i dont need your lectures

Good luck on your project....

Dr. Badass420

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.