Who kills Davy?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JDFE
I was just wondering if anyone knew who kills Davy in awe? im assuming its jack.... confused

Mistypirate
I'm assuming is Will wink Jack will kill Becket I'm assuming. big grin

JDFE
WHAT!? i thought thwe main guy kills the main bad guy???! what the **** is going on with this movie! shit!

Chiki Mina
Apparently, from the clues we heard from DMC, Will is going to be the one to kill Davey.

Our list of evidence:

-He has a touch of destiny

-When Will said, "We have a need to find the Flying Dutchman." Tia said, "A touch of destiny!"

-He promised to his father on board on the Flying Dutchman that he will make sure that the blade his father gave him will pierce Davey's heart.

-In the beach scene, Will argued with Jack, "I keep the promises I make, Jack. I intend to free my father..."

-That blade his father gave him, saved him quiet a few times while he was fighting the kraken.

Chiki Mina
Originally posted by JDFE
WHAT!? i thought thwe main guy kills the main bad guy???! what the **** is going on with this movie! shit!

Now it's my turn to say "chill"

JDFE
Originally posted by Chiki Mina
Now it's my turn to say "chill"

Im not angry though?

Mistypirate
Yes JDFE calm down, why don't we go to the therapy thread and sing Kumbaya?

JDFE
what the ****? i hate that song.. we have to sing it everyday in school..

Mistypirate
How about yoga?

JDFE
I go to yoga class 2 times a week.

Mistypirate
HAA! so you should be relaxed? Why is yoga not working for you? confused

JDFE
Because im a stupid cow?

Mistypirate
You are not stupid and you are definitely not a cow. confused

JDFE
But... my dad is stupid and mum is a cow?

Mistypirate
Originally posted by JDFE
But... my dad is stupid and mum is a cow?
Ohhhh...so you think that makes you a stupid cow? confused

Chiki Mina
JDFE, seriously, chill out.

Misty is being nice to you.

Mistypirate
JDFE, seriously, chill out.

Misty is being nice to you.

Thanks dear, I think I have it all under control. I presume. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Chiki Mina
Let's not get personal issues invloved here.

Its no big deal about who kills Davey. And the actual main villain here is Beckett, not Davey. Beckett has Davey in control.

So our character(Jack) Vs. Our main baddie(Beckett)

Mistypirate
Let's not get personal issues invloved here.

Its no big deal about who kills Davey. And the actual main villain here is Beckett, not Davey. Beckett has Davey in control.

So our character(Jack) Vs. Our main baddie(Beckett)

Exactly Mina, although I think we have another Surreal. eek!

Chiki Mina
How surreal lol.

To tell you the truth, I'm not sure if Jack kills Beckett when he gets the chance--right away.

I believe that either Beckett gets killed from his own misfortune, or Jack kills him defending Lizzie.

Like at the end of COTBP, Barbossa had his gun ready to shoot Liz, but jack got the upperhand and shot Barbossa first. I always thought he did that for Lizzie, maybe a part of him lol wink

I have many theories:

^^What I said in those paragraphs

Beckett tried to kill Jack, but Liz blocked the bullet or sword from Jack. So Jack wants revenge.

Or Beckett has Lizzie as a hostage, and Jack gets in the way.

I'm not sure. All of them might be way off. Maybe one of them is a tiny bit true.

Mistypirate
All of them sound really good. I prefer to see the 1srt one.

Chiki Mina
We can only hope and see. I really want some comments from Ted and Terry, if they don't mind smile

Mistypirate
BLAH TnT wont make comments, not even if they get tied up and torture. evil face evil face

Chiki Mina
You sure about that, Misty? stick out tongue Mwahahaha evil face

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.