Pulp Fiction & Jackie Brown on DVD tommorrow!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

J-ROC
****n studio delays!! They were suppose to come out on the 20th of August eh? I don't know if that was just here in Canada or anything though. Anyway, I was so pissed off, I went to like 20 different stores and the last store I went to FINALLY told me about the delay. Anyone else pickn these movies up 2morrow? If you don't already have em?

I ****n love Pulp Fiction and Jackie Brown. Movies just dont get any cooler...Rob DeNiro is fruckn awesome in Jackie Brown! cool

Dexx
yup deniro is great. Samuel even greater in pulp...my opinion

ToMacco
Pulp Fiction was very good. Jackie Brown was PISS poor.

J-ROC
Says you... mad laughing out loud

ToMacco
Sorry, man. Jackie Brown was sloppy. It wasn't a good movie.

J-ROC
I liked it alot...It's all a matter of taste. cool

BackFire349
it had a funny moment, when robert dinero shot that blonde chick in teh parking lot, that was great.

ToMacco
My favorite part was when DeNiro shot the blonde chick in the $%# smokin' smokin' smokin'

BackFire349
yeah thats good too.

ToMacco
What the hell is her name?

. . . . . .Bridget Fonda? Is that right?

They're sitting there smoking pot all day, then she looks at DeNiro and says "So, you wanna f&$#?" cool cool

Corran
In My opinion too Dexx, so now you know we are talking rubbish.

btw J-Roc the DVD's have been out here since Jan 2001 and Jan 2002, but we are awaiting the 2 disc collectors edition, is this the one you are waiting on or has it not been released at all in Canada yet?

Dexx
samuel was spot on in jackie brown too....
But i liked his part better in pulp.

Corran
Mr Jackson can do no wrong, he is one of the best actors of our time, he always seems to chose the right scripts to work with and seems to be cast really well in doing so.

Dexx
yup...bad ass mace windu

finti
huh, but I have Pulp Fiction on DVD and have so for several months

J-ROC
We gotta bunch of shitty bare bone versions of Pulp Fiction here, the Collector's Editions of Pulp and Jackie Brown are out today.. I gotta go pick them up in a bit. cool

BackFire349
i have the normal pulp fiction dvd, and it will do for now.

J-ROC
Man that's terrible...The collector's edition is gonna be so awesome.

BackFire349
gonna be? its been out for like 2 weeks. im not buying it, i already have the movie, thats enough for me.

J-ROC
Whatever man, they were released today in my city. mad

BackFire349
you canadians roll eyes (sarcastic)

J-ROC
I know I know... smokin'

J-ROC
ACK! They had Pulp Fiction but not Jackie Brown!!!!! Anyway, Pulp Fiction Collector's Edition kicks major ass!!!!!! One of the best DVD's since Fight Club. Very very cool stuff. Now I gotta wait for Jackie Brown until it comes out, I'll havta call the stores before goin though, it's been a ****n waste of gas goin everywhere for nothn. Atleast I got Pulp Fiction though, that'll keep me happy for a while. cool

finti
J-Roc say ABOUT big grin wink

J-ROC
Heh?! eek!

BackFire349
haha

J-ROC
I dunno i could be retarded but I don't get the joke...

"say ABOUT" ???????????? uhmmmm.... roll eyes (sarcastic)

BackFire349
canadians are known for saying the word 'about' wrong. they say it 'aboot'

J-ROC
Really.....I don't say aboot. I say about. You frickn yankies are funny. laughing out loud ahahahah....lame....reeeeeal lame. roll eyes (sarcastic)

BackFire349
why? most canadians do say 'about' incorectly.

J-ROC
Hm. Let see. I live in Canada. I go to school with about 1300 hundred Canadians and not one of them says "aboot." Dont believe everything you hear. smokin'

BackFire349
canada is a huge country my friend. you life in one small section of it. when i hear hockey players and what not talk. they always say it. you just dont notice cuz you're used to it probably. or else your area is more americanized so they speak better english.

J-ROC
hahahaha yea that's it... roll eyes (sarcastic)

Roooight- I'm pretty sure we say "about", I think I'd know. You hear canadian hockey players say "aboot"???? Well that's not all of Canada man. We dont say "aboot", trust me.

Hey all you yankies- say HARASSMENT !! laughing laughing out loud

J-ROC
Whoa whoa whoa...one more thing...

"...PROPER ENGLISH" ?!?! Man you have no right sayin shit like that.

finti
just watch South Park the movie or listen to interview of Alanis then you notice , if you listen for it.. Aboot

J-ROC
Oh my god. So that means all of Canada says aboot? Ok fine, YES WE SAY ABOOT!! You happy now???? That doesnt mean yer better than us! Cuz i honestly have no idea what ur talkn aboot eh?!!!! I suggest you dont watch South Park considering its a show aboot stupid americans...kinda making fun of america. laughing

J-ROC
Mike Meyers is canadian and he doesn't say aboot.... So just because Alanis says means ALL of CANADA says aboot?!?!?! Geezus you people are sad.. smokin'

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.