Happy 2 Year KMC Anniversary §P0oONY!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Syren
I wouldn't have imagined a guy like you would still be frequenting a place like this after so long, you must really love us eyes

AOR
I see how it is cry

LethalFemme
Happy Anniversary

Thorinn
Originally posted by LethalFemme
Happy Anniversary

§P0oONY
Originally posted by Syren
I wouldn't have imagined a guy like you would still be frequenting a place like this after so long, you must really love us eyes

happy

I certainly do love my KMC minions... Well, watching them in pain stick out tongue

Thanks for the ol' thread anyway. 'tis much appreciated and what not.

~Da Rev~
Originally posted by LethalFemme
Happy Anniversary

Syren

§P0oONY
No problem hun, just thought you should know how much I worship you and want your babies appreciate your good nature and intellectual capabilities ermm

Well... no babies here babe... erection troubles it's good to know they've not gone unnoticed.

(Also... The only erection problem I have is lack of blood to the rest of my body naughty)

AOR
hysterical

Syren

§P0oONY
Well... I may be able to help you with that Poor baby!! Are you seeing someone about that? eyes

(Because it's feeding your ego?)
Well, you're a blood donor!?! only the best darn shrink available... <insert most comedic name here>

(If that's what you kids are calling it these days)

Strangelove
Hapy KMC birfday smile

Eclipso
Originally posted by Strangelove
Hapy KMC birfday smile

Barker
Originally posted by Strangelove
Hapy KMC birfday smile

Lightningrod
Happy Anniversary!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.