Look At This!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

a-k-a-amber
http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e38/wamber21/AWE001.jpg

i can only post the link not sure how to do it the other way but compare all these and i think Will's in handcuffs

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c65/caitlin_boyd/PotC/AWESketch01-1.png

compare the one on the next post as well

a-k-a-amber
oh and this

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c65/caitlin_boyd/PotC/AWESketch02-1.png

ivebeendepped43
deserves to be...

IheartPocky
wow! cool... it sure does look like it...

ivebeendepped43
i hope so...

a-k-a-amber
I KNOW!!! IM GOING CRAZY!!!!!!!!!!!!! I WANT AWE SOOOOOOOOOO BAD!!!!!!!!!

ivebeendepped43
i still have YET to see the preview on the actual tv

a-k-a-amber
me too only on youtube

ivebeendepped43
yeah. stayed up till fricken 1 in the morning waiting 4 it...

a-k-a-amber
lol i dont watch Disney often anymore... i just rely on youtube...

surfchikpir8fan
wow isnt' it weird tho will is standing by beckett, while jack, barbossa and lizzy r standing opposite them looks like will is in shackles maybe hes playing hero again ...

a-k-a-amber
i know!

PirateDiva
I really dont think Will is in Handcuffs!!! I think he is there because he is in Alliance with Beckett! his other arm is at his side!

willofthewisp
Maybe he has a chain or coil of rope to kill Barbossa. That would be cool, like a showdown. That's so cool, I can see it now. Jack, Liz, and Barbossa walk up in slow motion like in "The Right Stuff" and see Will and Beckett on the horizon. Suspenseful music begins to play. This movie is going to be awesome.

PirateDiva
Seeing Barbossa, Liz and Jack walking in Slow Motion would be really cool. and really Hott! big grin

Chiki Mina
Originally posted by ivebeendepped43
deserves to be...

don't start..

And sorry to burt your bubble, but I don't think Will is on handcuffs

Chiki Mina
Omg, people are complaining that they all stayed up till 1, 3am at the latest.

I STAYED TILL 5! I got up at 8 eek!

PirateDiva
Originally posted by Chiki Mina
don't start..

And sorry to burt your bubble, but I don't think Will is on handcuffs

I strongly agree i think Will is there on his own accord....he's in cahoots with Beckett!

AWE is said to be all about betrayal....so i strongly think Will has betrayed Jack and possibly Liz for siding with Jack in this pic!

PirateDiva
Omg, people are complaining that they all stayed up till 1, 3am at the latest.

I STAYED TILL 5! I got up at 8 eek!

if i had signed on later last night and read about this teaser i probably would have been there with ya Mina...lol!!!

Chiki Mina
lol @ piratediva big grin

Im possitive Will is with Beckett but not exactly at his side. He is using him, as well as the crew from the Pearl. He decided to take this at his own matter, he is willing to do anything to set his father free. He gets to do a little vengeance game with Jack and Liz, that's a bonus for him along the way.

PirateDiva
lol @ piratediva big grin

Im possitive Will is with Beckett but not exactly at his side. He is using him, as well as the crew from the Pearl. He decided to take this at his own matter, he is willing to do anything to set his father free. He gets to do a little vengeance game with Jack and Liz, that's a bonus for him along the way.

Maybe Will is pulling a Jack in POTC1....when Liz asks Will...."Whose side is Jack on?" and then Will says "At the moment..." then he shrugs (like i dont know).

Maybe in AWE we'll be asking "At the moment Whose side is Will on?" lol!

Chiki Mina
^^LMAO!

Good point!!

Then Jack will say

Jack: At the moment...I don't give a damn!

Grabs Lizzie into a wet, hot, passionate kiss stick out tongue

PirateDiva
^^LMAO....I Like!!!!...lol....any Jack/Liz action is ok in my book...lol!!!

Chiki Mina
In my book of XXX POTC lool jk

PirateDiva
It's funny they still havent Rated POTC3.....hoepfully we get some hot steamy action in 3! lol!

sarahdiamonds
i know i guess it will be rated pg 13 becuz it's disney

PirateDiva
Ya but we can still get some hot steamy scenes for Pg-13! The Notebook was pg-13 and we still had steamy scenes! I realize POTC3 is Disney....but we can still get a little something something!!!

sarahdiamonds
i like the way you think lol

they should have a grown up version rated XXX lol

oh and i have this apple ipod thing and it has videos and becuz the stupid apple.com doesn't help very much and i want to put DMC in it and i have no idea how, can someone plz tell if we could put a video on it or do we have to buy it? sorry im not very technical

CaptinJackLover
u have to buy it! i just got an ipod! its the bestest! but it wont let me put games on it sad ok but yea u need to buy it i htink

sarahdiamonds
dangit it's just my luck ive been wacked with the unlucky stick. i didn't see DMC on the list. Dangit what does a girl have to do to watch DMC on her ipod.

PirateDiva
^^LOL!!!

sarahdiamonds
ever since i know how to put pics on this im goin wild be prepared!!! lol

Mistypirate
WoW that is really interesting but I noticed that DJ is in the caricature. I don't really think that's the scene. Because isn't DJ not supposed to go to land for a period of 10 yrs? Or It could be that the 10 yr period had passed therefore that would explain DJ being on land. But how come DJ is not in the scene?

a-k-a-amber
hmmmm... good popint Misty! i wonder.. maybe he didn't want to but Beckett/Norrington forced him to?

Chiki Mina
You are right, Misty!!

DJ can't step on land for 10 years.

But DJ said when he was going to Isla de Cruces, to get the chest, he said that he cannot step on land for another decade

Mistypirate
So that means in that pic they are on the ship. I must say that the scenes look very much a like.

Chiki Mina
I think they were on the island. IMO

Mistypirate
The one from the caricature?

Chiki Mina
Wait....whoops lol which one is that?

Mistypirate
LOL The one with DJ in it.

Chiki Mina
Have I seen the pic? laughing out loud loool

sarahdiamonds
i think the one with DJ in it if you look really closely you see sails in the back round

Chiki Mina
Crap. Can someone point out the pic for me?

Mistypirate

Here it is

Mistypirate

Ok this caricature pic is really interesting, doesn't it look like Will and Jack are changing places. It looks like Will is walking towards Barbosa and Liz's side, while Jack is walking towards the other direction. Becket's side.

Chiki Mina
But that doesn't look like Davey. looks like Barbossa.

Mistypirate
No here is Barbosa, the picture was cut

Chiki Mina
Oh, then it looks like they are in a ship.

Surreal_44
I suspect that Will has lured Beckett into a false sense of security, and is bent on killing DJ, Beckett, and maybe getting rid of the EITC.

My big question is, and I'm sure you all will just be SHOCKED...Where is my Norrington?! He better not be dead!!! mad

Chiki Mina
chill out

Surreal_44
^^Why? My favorite character's life hangs in the balance. big grin

Chiki Mina
no hes not.

so chil out.

Mistypirate
No he is not going to die wink Trust me. My 6th sense is telling me that.

Chiki Mina
yeah...

a-k-a-amber
so what are the latest assumptions?

Mistypirate
Everyone will have a horrible death, thats my assumption. wink

PirateDiva
To add to MisTy's CommenT:

Gore Said he wanted everyone to feel like an ERA has ENDED! There for my newest heartbreaking theory is that For the Piracy Era to END, that means every single Pirate will have to DIE!!! Including JACK!!!! sad

Mistypirate
Piratediva!!! I'm so heartbroken I read the RP 4 times to cheer me up. sad

PirateDiva
Me Too MisTy....and the Blooper gets me everytime....but then i think of what i said above....and i want to cry....again!!!!

Mistypirate
I know Piratediva, meet me at the therapy thread. Please I have a ?

PirateDiva
4 shizzie!! We'll sing some Kumbaya while we at it!!

Mistypirate
Good thing that song exists

PirateDiva
Tell me about it although now a days my nerves are shot to hell so not much can calm me down!

Mistypirate
How about some Coconut Rum Bacardi? wink

PirateDiva
*sighs* Drinking Coconut Bacardi Rum Lying on a beach with my Johnny!! *serenity* God I LoVe Him!!! Yes that works!! big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.