Darkseid (Vs.) He-Man, She-Ra, & the Masters of the Universe

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Comicbook_kid
Darkseid grows bored of ruling just Apokolips, so he sets his sights on the planet Eternia. He gathers his forces and uses a boom tube to enter Eternia...

Once Darkseid arrives on Eternia, it isn't long before he senses great power emminatting from Castle Grayskull...and seeks to overthrow it. The Sorceress, knowing she's in over her head against the likes of Darkseid, telepathically summons He-Man and She-Ra to aid her at once.

He-Man (with Battle-Cat) and She-Ra (with Swiftwind) arrive at Castle Grayskull along with Man-At-Arms and the rest of the Masters of the Universe......Teela, Ram-Man, Meck-a-neck, Stratos, Man-E-Faces, Roboto, Moss-Man, etc.....they're all there and ready for battle.

Darkseid smiles.....

"If this is the best defense this planet can muster against me, then I shall have no problem usurping this planet or the power I sense emminatting from it." thinks Darkseid to himself.....

"Now, forward to Grayskull !!!! " commands Darkseid to his lacky Kalibak and the rest of his parademons.

But once Darkseid arrives, he's greeted by a very pissed off He-Man and She-Ra...as well as the rest of the Masters of the Universe.

He-Man and She-Ra draw their swords....."Darkseid, if it's war you want, it's war you've got!!!! And by the Elders, you shall regret this."

So, will Darkseid be sitting on Castle Grayskull's throne at the end of the day, or will Darkseid and his forces get a butt-whippin' they ain't never gonna forget???? stick out tongue

**P.S. This is not the Pre-Crisis Darkseid, but it is a well-written non-jobbing regular, standard Darkseid.**

DigiMark007
The "Masters" are canon fodder. HM and SR are the only two capable of not dying in a few seconds.

I suppose He-Man has the theoretical power to do this, but Darkseid should really win. Every time.

If he just avoids a straight-up brawl he should be good. Even then he might be alright. He-Man's got too much of a rep on this forum.

And again, I feel I have to preface this with "this isn't about the tourney" because it's not. I own plenty of He-comics and even his better showings seem shockingly less than what it would take to beat someone like Darkseid.

He-Man's got 2-3 showings that say he might be able to pull this off. But at least dozens that say he can;t.

guy222
Originally posted by DigiMark007
The "Masters" are canon fodder. HM and SR are the only two capable of not dying in a few seconds.

I suppose He-Man has the theoretical power to do this, but Darkseid should really win. Every time.

If he just avoids a straight-up brawl he should be good. Even then he might be alright. He-Man's got too much of a rep on this forum.

And again, I feel I have to preface this with "this isn't about the tourney" because it's not. I own plenty of He-comics and even his better showings seem shockingly less than what it would take to beat someone like Darkseid.

He-Man's got 2-3 showings that say he might be able to pull this off. But at least dozens that say he can;t.

i like darkseid
he's still a jobber
i like thundercats

Adam_PoE
In "Rise of the Snakemen #3" He-Man kills Serpos, god of the Snakemen.

DigiMark007
Originally posted by Adam_PoE

Cool issue, but I'm looking at it right now. It was that weird dude with the red helmet and buggy black eyes. He-Man wasn't even around for most of the fight, as far as I can tell.

I always loved HM's Image run, even more than "Classic" stuff. The art's great, and the stories are at least less cliche than his Silver Age stuff.

TricksterPriest
So to clarify, this isn't New Gods DS, but a non-jobbing current DS? Most of what DS has done is jobbing, but ok...... Strictly speaking, even jobbing, he would still win this. I just don't see The masters winning. They might have a small shot if they had Skeletor and his crew. But maybe not even then.

Adam_PoE
Cool issue, but I'm looking at it right now. It was that weird dude with the red helmet and buggy black eyes. He-Man wasn't even around for most of the fight, as far as I can tell.

Serpos is not a man.

golem370
Skeletor and Hordac might be a problem

Weyoun
Originally posted by Comicbook_kid
Darkseid grows bored of ruling just Apokolips, so he sets his sights on the planet Eternia. He gathers his forces and uses a boom tube to enter Eternia...

Once Darkseid arrives on Eternia, it isn't long before he senses great power emminatting from Castle Grayskull...and seeks to overthrow it. The Sorceress, knowing she's in over her head against the likes of Darkseid, telepathically summons He-Man and She-Ra to aid her at once.

He-Man (with Battle-Cat) and She-Ra (with Swiftwind) arrive at Castle Grayskull along with Man-At-Arms and the rest of the Masters of the Universe......Teela, Ram-Man, Meck-a-neck, Stratos, Man-E-Faces, Roboto, Moss-Man, etc.....they're all there and ready for battle.

Darkseid smiles.....

"If this is the best defense this planet can muster against me, then I shall have no problem usurping this planet or the power I sense emminatting from it." thinks Darkseid to himself.....

"Now, forward to Grayskull !!!! " commands Darkseid to his lacky Kalibak and the rest of his parademons.

But once Darkseid arrives, he's greeted by a very pissed off He-Man and She-Ra...as well as the rest of the Masters of the Universe.

He-Man and She-Ra draw their swords....."Darkseid, if it's war you want, it's war you've got!!!! And by the Elders, you shall regret this."

So, will Darkseid be sitting on Castle Grayskull's throne at the end of the day, or will Darkseid and his forces get a butt-whippin' they ain't never gonna forget???? stick out tongue

**P.S. This is not the Pre-Crisis Darkseid, but it is a well-written non-jobbing regular, standard Darkseid.**

Interestingly -

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Masters_of_the_Universe#Jack_Kirby.27s_Fourth_World_Connection

DigiMark007
Serpos is not a man.

I know. I'm saying red helmet guy is the one who killed the leader of the Snake-Men.

Comicbook_kid
Originally posted by Molly Hayes
Interestingly -

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Masters_of_the_Universe#Jack_Kirby.27s_Fourth_World_Connection

Very, very interesting!!! I had never read or heard of this before until now....when I created this thread I had no idea of this....!!! Honestly!!! Very cool though!

Got da virus

A low Level God, whose barely a planetary threat, Darksied is universal even when Jobbing.

The guy you're asking about is Zodiac. #I cant believe i used to watch that crap, i was 18 years old for Gods sake.

Adam_PoE
I know. I'm saying red helmet guy is the one who killed the leader of the Snake-Men.

Zodak killed King Hsss who is the King of the Snakemen.

He-Man killed Serpos who is the God of the Snakemen.

DigiMark007
Zodak killed King Hsss who is the King of the Snakemen.

He-Man killed Serpos who is the God of the Snakemen.

Ah, fair enough. All I saw was King Hsss dying and I assumed that's what you were referring to....still not sure where the Serpos fight is, but whatever.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.