Modt vs Arishim the Judge

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

norrinradd43
Is this guardian of the M'Krann crystal as powerful as one of the stronger celestials

guy222
Originally posted by norrinradd43
Is this guardian of the M'Krann crystal as powerful as one of the stronger celestials

imo, no
arishem judges/exitar arrives
we don't know how many celestials and the ultimate power, they possess smokin'

norrinradd43
I do know Modt exists in all realities because the M'krann crystal is at the nexus of all realities and is as accessable from any of them

guy222
Originally posted by norrinradd43
I do know Modt exists in all realities because the M'krann crystal is at the nexus of all realities and is as accessable from any of them

phoenix is the guardian
why would arishem judge it
if he does, i sure exitar has the capability to destroy it
even then celestials aren't goin to die smokin'

Mrrungo Mu
Modt is a bad dude IMO.

golem370
He would lose and then the next 50 replacements my give the Celestial problems

celestialdemon
Modt is powerful, but there's no way he's standing up to a Celestial.

Galan007
In Earth X, the entire race of Asgardians were destroyed by Arishem before they even reached him:
http://img178.imageshack.us/img178/8061/celestial10we2.th.jpg

http://img170.imageshack.us/img170/600/celestial11mw2.th.jpg

ALL of the Asgardians>Modt IMO

SO....

Arishem>>Modt

golem370
I believe that the Celestials maybe most physical strong character in Marvel besides Eternity Living Tribunal

Galan007
Originally posted by golem370
I believe that the Celestials maybe most physical strong character in Marvel besides Eternity Living Tribunal Probably, considering that the only characters to ever outright beat a Celestial(s) were uber powerful beings such as:

Thanos /w/ IG
Franklyn Richards (in Earth X)
Pre-Retcon Beyonder
Thanos /w/ THOTI

golem370
Which they said the Celestials let him beat them.

Galan007
Which they said the Celestials let him beat them. Who?

golem370
Celestial homeworld by The Beyonder was a string of planets connected by Celestial technology. It was called the World Complex Headquarters and was converted into a tourist trap by various alien races so that they could view the Celestials daily. It turned out that The Celestials made this as an illusion to fool the Beyonder, and they also allowed him to beat them which in turn led to his rejection of friendship by the female mutant Meltdown.There is also evidence that they were directly created by Eternity

Galan007
Celestial homeworld by The Beyonder was a string of planets connected by Celestial technology. It was called the World Complex Headquarters and was converted into a tourist trap by various alien races so that they could view the Celestials daily. It turned out that The Celestials made this as an illusion to fool the Beyonder, and they also allowed him to beat them which in turn led to his rejection of friendship by the female mutant Meltdown.There is also evidence that they were directly created by Eternity That all happened after Beyonder's retcon.

Before he was retconned he beat the Celestials easily.

golem370
Beyonder wasn't able to defeat Kubik in retcon I believe it was before that.

Galan007
Beyonder wasn't able to defeat Kubik That was post-retcon.

golem370
Retcon was the most powerful right?

Galan007
Retcon was the most powerful right? Pre-retcon Beyonder was the most powerful version of the Beyonder, and one of the most powerful characters in comic history.

Post-retcon Beyonder (Kosmos) is still very powerful, but nowhere near what he used to be.

golem370
Originally posted by Galan007
That all happened after Beyonder's retcon.

Before he was retconned he beat the Celestials easily.

But I think the Celestial alowed him to defeat them. I am probably wrong

Galan007
But I think the Celestial alowed him to defeat them. I am probably wrong Something like that may have been revealed after Beyonder's retcon, but it was never mentioned that the Celestials let Beyonder beat them....... pre-retcon at least.

golem370
Yeah but Marvel never meant Beyonder to be that powerful. Plus I think they made him that powerful before marvel had a total story for Living Tribunal

Galan007
Yeah but Marvel never meant Beyonder to be that powerful. Plus I think they made him that powerful before marvel had a total story for Living Tribunal Thats why I said before his retcon, Beyonder was the most powerful being in Marvel. He was then retconned because he was basically too damn powerful.

Though he was still powerful after his retcon, it was nothing compared to his pre-retcon days.

golem370
So people believe only HOTU was more powerful then Beyonder

Galan007
So people believe only HOTU was more powerful then Beyonder THOTI, and the Red Brother were some of the only characters in Marvel that were more powerful then the Beyonder (pre-retcon).

guy222
I believe that the Celestials maybe most physical strong character in Marvel besides Eternity Living Tribunal

i been saying that for years
not even galactus has a chance against celestials
lets keep their origin a secret smokin'

Mrrungo Mu
He would lose and then the next 50 replacements my give the Celestial problems

The next 50 Guardians?... confused

celestialdemon
Originally posted by Mrrungo Mu
The next 50 Guardians?... confused

Whenever Modt is defeated, a more powerful guardian rises to replace him.

Mrrungo Mu
I know.but he said the next 50?..that is insane

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.