Alternate cut of Spiderman 2 and new scene from 3

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Jello
Just wanted to let all know who didn't see it, FX showed a cut of spider-man 2 last night that added about 20 minutes of new dialogue to the movie along with kind of an unecessary but very nicely done prelude. The part that had the most added were the scenes revolving around peter's birthday and his talk with MJ. Really good new character developement stuff including how she got the part in the play and the billboard in the first place despite being rejected from a soap opera in 1.

Now for the truely new stuff. Well, there "preview" of spider-man 3 didn't have much new in it. There were however two very interesting scenes shown-

: They had a brief shot of spider-man in the black suit slinging from buildings while doing a flip and shootin from both arms simultaneously. now why this caught my eye (and i could be wrong) is that the web seemed to be coming out of the back of his hands and the suit seemed drippy and distorted. This could have actually been a quick shot of venom.
The second new scene was one in which harry basically slams a bewildered Peter Parker into a roof. he then hovers to a stop and we get a really good shot of his mask as the goggles and mouth piece retract back into the chest area of his suit. Parker's surprised, Harry's all creepy and shit eating grin.

that's about it.

doctorstrongbad
Do somebody tape this? It sounds awesome to me, but I didn't see it on tv.

TheOnes2
Strongbad dont get your hopes up, The Spidey 2 extended cut and the Spidey 3 preview were crap

BlackC@
No, that wasn't Venom, it was Spider-Man.

And no, the webbing came from his wrists.

The Joker#1
They showed nothing new worth mentioning.

doctorstrongbad
Originally posted by TheOnes2
Strongbad dont get your hopes up, The Spidey 2 extended cut and the Spidey 3 preview were crap

Okay I won't waste my time trying to find it. Thanks for the info.

Darth Jello
it was nice, a little more character developement.

Gannon
Whats this from??

TheOnes2
This:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c81DUjkbB7U

doctorstrongbad
Originally posted by Darth Jello
it was nice, a little more character developement.

Well thats always good to see, it makes them seem more alive.

TheOnes2
You call 6 new lines in a backyard character development?

Darth Jello
actually yeah, but there was more than that.

Doc Ock
Oh yeah, we saw Peter walk into his apartment carrying his birthday cake.

Astounding.

doctorstrongbad
Originally posted by TheOnes2
You call 6 new lines in a backyard character development?

That is all they added? I figured it would be more.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.