How many dvd's do u buy ?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

coolmovies
How many dvds do you buy in a year ?? Last year i brought 18 am gonna try hard not to buy any this year .

The Core

drewbiefan
I really do not knowstick out tongue
I have not got as many DVDS as some people have on here, however i buy quite a few now.

Dusty
Somewhere aroung 70-100 a year? Not sure.

soin2cal
omg! I only have 60 odd DVDS altogetherlaughing out loud
Though i do not think that will be so short by next yearstick out tongue

Impediment
I average about 8 to 10 dvds a month, new or used.

MildPossession
I probably buy 60+ DVDs a year, all new, only have a few second hand ones in my collection, not keen on second hand ones unless it is a film I really would like but are hard to find.

BackFire
Not many these days. Just the ones that are for movies that I know I could watch multiple times, or films that are just too outstanding for me not to own as a fan of film.

I buy probably like 5 or 10 a year. Inluding Christmas and my Birthday the number get's bumped up to around 30 or so.

K.Diddy
Originally posted by Dusty
Somewhere aroung 70-100 a year? Not sure.

blink Whoa

coolmovies
where do u get the money from ?

Impediment
Originally posted by coolmovies
where do u get the money from ?

It's called a J-O-B.

Some of us are adults over the age of 18 with occupations who don't live with our parents.

helen-bot
At least 7-10 a month, so over a hundred a year, counting freebies. Counting birthdays god knows...

T.M
I think somewhere around 30/40 a year.. maybe more if there are lots that come out that I like.

Bonie
Dunno 5 in month... Just bought the BoB box.

ladygrim
on average 4-5 a month but depends on the wages ..

Wolfie
I've bought 39 so far this year.

T.M
I haven't bought hardly so far this year.. lack of money due to me buying a car.. and paying the insurance and such..

vintageSW77
2 a week
mostly horror movies pre 1989 at the moment
very rarely buy new stuff

ADarksideJedi
It depends on what I feel like buying on that day or if I am online and I see must see movies!I do'nt buy alot since I am trying to save up but it is hard not too!jm

Ignite
Me and my bf usually go and buy 3\4 a week , depending on what we see and feel like really.

Strangelove
A lot

yvonekarate
About 100 - 200 a year, I think.

Regards, Yvonne

akema
Alot. If i like it, i buy it

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.