AWE story plot!! It is kinda long

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

pirate_1987

SarahB
oh wow! thnxsmile lol even if it is long, but its gd info! thnx 4 tht

willofthewisp
I loved reading all of it. I'm thinking we're in for a lot of surprises and nothing will be left hanging.

willofthewisp
Had a thought about the bath house. I hope something like this happens.

(Liz has already been turned over to Sao Feng and she's taking a bath. The water's up to her neck)

(She hears footsteps. Quickly she ransacks the room to see what she can find. She finally spots a knife and slides back into the bathtub, holding the knife carefully concealed under a few bubbles)

Sao: How long has it been since you have had a long bath? (lusty grin)

Liz: (sees her Asian robe on the other side of the room) If you're going to kill me, I suggest you go on and do it...clean or not.

Sao: Heh heh, you were traded for another reason (disrobes. Liz is clearly disgusted. Sao slips into the tub with her) You don't shrink back from me.

Liz: (gripping the knife tighter) After all I've been through, sir, nothing shocks me anymore.

(Sao smiles and edges close to her. Liz's hand rises out of the water and stabs him in the chest. It's a graphic scene because she has to twist the knife a lot to kill him. Quickly, she springs out of the tub and throws her robe on and heads out the door)

Wouldn't that be cool?

SarahB
hehe yesbig grin i actually enjoyed tht lol

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.