beyonders/celestials vs

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

guy222
take two lets go

Galan007
Originally posted by guy222
take two lets go The Brothers.

golem370
Vishanti & Lord Chaos & Master Order

GalacticStorm
White Crown Phoenix and Spectre

Weyoun
Solar (Acclaim)

guy222
Originally posted by Galan007
The Brothers.

i knew u say that wink

guy222
Originally posted by golem370
Vishanti & Lord Chaos & Master Order

good choice
take another two

guy222
Originally posted by GalacticStorm
White Crown Phoenix and Spectre

interesting, my friend

who's to say, celestials won't judge either wink

GalacticStorm
interesting, my friend

who's to say, celestials won't judge either wink

Let them. Jean repelled a Celestial judgement with the last remnants of the Phoenix Force within her in X-factor back in the 80's.

The White Crown Phoenix would annihilate the Celestials in a no holds barred match up as would Spectre. Together it would be childs play going by their top showings.

Plus as its within Jeans own power to either render herself beyond physical harm if thats her wish or to remanifest in the event of being blown up lol, they wouldnt be able to get rid of her.

guy222
Originally posted by Weyoun
Solar (Acclaim)

who else
they judge he dies
celestials energy beings in armour, capable of vast power surpassing that of galactus

maybe over 1,000 of them
created the mutants
eternity's creation debatable smokin'

Symmetric Chaos
LT overpowers them with ease but thats kinda cheap

Spectre takes it

guy222
Originally posted by GalacticStorm
Let them. Jean repelled a Celestial judgement with the last remnants of the Phoenix Force within her in X-factor back in the 80's.

The White Crown Phoenix would annihilate the Celestials in a no holds barred match up as would Spectre. Together it would be childs play going by their top showings.

Plus as its within Jeans own power to either render herself beyond physical harm if thats her wish or to remanifest in the event of being blown up lol, they wouldnt be able to get rid of her.

only destroy's arishem's hand arishem allowed the world to judge itself wink

guy222
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
LT overpowers them with ease but thats kinda cheap

Spectre takes it

Tribunal is a judge like me wink

nvrbeenwthagirl
Man of Miracles can do it on his own.

guy222
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Man of Miracles can do it on his own.

from spawn

Thanos_THOTU
The Brothers.
Why do you allways have to make everything into a crubstomp!
http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/7558/curbstompsz6.gif

Galan007
Originally posted by Thanos_THOTU
Why do you allways have to make everything into a crubstomp! Meh,

He was not specific on who he said you could choose, so thats why I choose The Brothers. wink

Galan007
Tribunal is a judge like me wink Good job on giving yourself away...

pitt_sock

guy222
Good job on giving yourself away...

pitt_sock

yellow>red and blue wink

guy222
who else
they judge he dies
celestials energy beings in armour, capable of vast power surpassing that of galactus

maybe over 1,000 of them
created the mutants
eternity's creation debatable smokin'

bump

boriquaking55
The Infinites & The Watchers

guy222
Originally posted by boriquaking55
The Infinites & The Watchers

they lose

truebeyonders>infinites

celestials>watchers

have two more

Utrigita
if we begin with the beyonders i would say protege and Bubonicus the Plague-Bringer and Nemesis (perhaps) the list gets a little longer if we say the celestial i would say Aegis and Tenebrous galactus level beings (note: doesn't lose energy while fighting like Galactus) and the phoenix force, but not many can take on the beyonders.

guy222
Originally posted by Utrigita
if we begin with the beyonders i would say protege and Bubonicus the Plague-Bringer and Nemesis (perhaps) the list gets a little longer if we say the celestial i would say Aegis and Tenebrous galactus level beings (note: doesn't lose energy while fighting like Galactus) and the phoenix force, but not many can take on the beyonders.

scanthan and tribunal defeated protege

true beyonders made the cube beings

aegis/tenebrous as a team are more powerful than galactus smile

Utrigita
okay glad to get that question out of the way about aegis and tenebrous but couldn't protege since it took the LT to defeat him (not sure about that scanthan thing) be a serious opponent for the beyonders as well as the celestials

boriquaking55
Arch-Angels & Infinites

guy222
okay glad to get that question out of the way about aegis and tenebrous but couldn't protege since it took the LT to defeat him (not sure about that scanthan thing) be a serious opponent for the beyonders as well as the celestials

pre/post ret con beyonder appears to be a creation of the true beyonders

living tribunal/scanthan the approver as a team

was rumored that scanthan could've been a true beyonder

hawk god and eternity share a connection smile

guy222
Originally posted by boriquaking55
Arch-Angels & Infinites

arch angel michael

guy222

Tenebrous/Aegis>Galactus smile

guy222

who is nemesis?

i believe tenebrous/aegis are the shipmates of galan

5th Celestial Host contained the Goblin Force. Only Living Tribunal and Eternity are above Celestials smile

guy222
who is nemesis?

i believe tenebrous/aegis are the shipmates of galan

5th Celestial Host contained the Goblin Force. Only Living Tribunal and Eternity are above Celestials smile

bump

LORDSIDIOUS01
bump

Extremis Iron Man, Juggernaut

guy222
Originally posted by LORDSIDIOUS01
Extremis Iron Man, Juggernaut

Juggy>Hulk laughing out loud. They go down easy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.