Recommended Yaoi

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kradsdarkangel
If somebody asked you what yaoi anime you'd recommend them to buy what would you say?

I would mainly choose: -

Gravitation
Sukisyo
Loveless

If i recommended Ai No Kusabi to my friend i think she would freak lol.

Takiko_4ever
those are more shounen-ai to me ^^

Kradsdarkangel
True but Shounen- Ai and Yaoi seem the same to me. Hopefully people know what i mean in recommened Yaoi though.....Hopefully `~`

K73SK
what's yaoi embarrasmentbig grin

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by K73SK
what's yaoi embarrasmentbig grin

love between men in Anime (can be hentai but not in all cases)

Kradsdarkangel
Guess i should have put what Yaoi and Yuri meant. messed

Symmetric Chaos
meh

I might be good shock a couple of people

Kradsdarkangel
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
meh

I might be good shock a couple of people

laughing yea i guess so hehe.

Gregory
I don't know much about yaoi anime (there isn't very much out in America, to my knowledge; maybe more in the UK? Other then what you've listed, you might try Fake, I guess), but for manga, I reccomend Beyond My Touch and the unfortunately named Eerie Queerie. However, my tastes run towards the cute and nonexplicit. For harder stuff, you might try Gorgeous Carat (because I like cute and noexplicit stuff, but I won't say no to creepy bdsm undertones, either.)

boobsmagee
sorry but i prefer hetero anime? lol
im not against gay people but this is just too much erm
thatnx for recommending what for me not to watch lol

Kradsdarkangel
Originally posted by Gregory
I don't know much about yaoi anime (there isn't very much out in America, to my knowledge; maybe more in the UK? Other then what you've listed, you might try Fake, I guess), but for manga, I reccomend Beyond My Touch and the unfortunately named Eerie Queerie. However, my tastes run towards the cute and nonexplicit. For harder stuff, you might try Gorgeous Carat (because I like cute and noexplicit stuff, but I won't say no to creepy bdsm undertones, either.)

I thought America would have more out over there than here in the UK? confused Fake is good but not really what i was after if your into something kinda cute i would get Loveless or maybe Kyou Kara Maou?? smile

Kradsdarkangel
Originally posted by boobsmagee
sorry but i prefer hetero anime? lol
im not against gay people but this is just too much erm
thatnx for recommending what for me not to watch lol

Hehe never heard of Hetero anime before. Yea if your not into yaoi than defo don't get Ai No Kusabi no expression

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Kradsdarkangel
Hehe never heard of Hetero anime before. Yea if your not into yaoi than defo don't get Ai No Kusabi no expression

most anime implies heterosexual attraction between characters

most Hentai is male/female (or monster/female)

Kradsdarkangel
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
most anime implies heterosexual attraction between characters

most Hentai is male/female (or monster/female)
happy thanks for tellin me ur a life saver big grin

Gregory
Originally posted by Kradsdarkangel
I thought America would have more out over there than here in the UK? confused Fake is good but not really what i was after if your into something kinda cute i would get Loveless or maybe Kyou Kara Maou?? smile

Loveless is a little creepy for me. The one dude's what, twelve years old? KKM is fun, but it's certainly not explicit from what I've seen of it.

Kradsdarkangel
Originally posted by Gregory
Loveless is a little creepy for me. The one dude's what, twelve years old? KKM is fun, but it's certainly not explicit from what I've seen of it.

LOL yea ano what you mean Ritsuka is 12 and Soubi is like 23 i'd freak out if i was 12 and some guy who was 23 said they loved me. I'll check KKM out if its good.

Takiko_4ever
it is kinda creepy... then again i'd rather read yaoi^^
<skims through my gravitation remixes> reading

Kradsdarkangel
Originally posted by Takiko_4ever
it is kinda creepy... then again i'd rather read yaoi^^
<skims through my gravitation remixes> reading

Yea i agree tis creepy and same here i love to read yaoi although peeps find it weird but what wrong with that its cute.....right? confused

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.