Which Vampire Would You Most Like To Meet?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Celestialgirl
Alright this is for a school project on Vampires for my english class it's a reasearch topic for a book we read in class or indepently I decided on Twilight by Stephenie Meyer.

Deano
lestat has always been cool. probably him

Syren
Dracula, of course big grin

debbiejo
yes

Storm
Lestat or Dracula.

debbiejo
Dracula........It's in the eyes........lol wacko yes

Weyoun
Lestat he was Tom Cruise, mad but beautiful.

smoker4
Originally posted by Deano
lestat has always been cool. probably him

Anne Rice's vampires are the best written

botankus
What about those freaks from The Lost Boys? I believe Jami Gertz played Star? If that counts, then her.

Deano
bill paxton from near dark was AWESOME also

WrathfulDwarf
Whichever doesn't suck.

PVS
*rimshot*

Soleran
Originally posted by Celestialgirl
Alright this is for a school project on Vampires for my english class it's a reasearch topic for a book we read in class or indepently I decided on Twilight by Stephenie Meyer.

They are all to homo erotic, none for me thanks.

Especially Ann Rice stuff.

quickshot
Blade but he's not there, so Dracula

FistOfThe North
Louie, Lestat's vampire friend played by Brad Pitt would've been cool to talk to.

BackFire
All those homoerotic vampires are shitty and gay.

Give me the From Dusk till Dawn 'pires any day. Particularly the Selma Heyak one, she was crazy hot.

Eclipso
You left out Forever Knight, Underworld, Vampire Hunter D....

juggernaut66666
Lestat.

WrathfulDwarf
Originally posted by BackFire

Give me the From Dusk till Dawn 'pires any day. Particularly the Selma Heyak one, she was crazy hot.

How about the blonde vamp from John Carperters Vampires? That one was smokin hot! (no pun intended) wink

Celestialgirl
Well if I did put all the vampires on here that you guys all wanted then I'd have no time to actually do my project-I'd be spending my time looking for every single vampire in every single movie, book or comic so I just put up the ones I mostly knew!

Adam_PoE
Why would you want to meet a vampire?

Bardock42
Originally posted by WrathfulDwarf
Whichever doesn't suck.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

debbiejo
Originally posted by Soleran
They are all to homo erotic, none for me thanks.

Especially Ann Rice stuff. Not the REAL Dracula...... stick out tongue

Eclipso
Originally posted by Adam_PoE
Why would you want to meet a vampire?

To become one?

FistOfThe North

Why would i want to talk a sucker that wants to kill and eat me. Too look cool?, lol.

I'll stick with Loui..He's my kind of personality. Just laid back and telling it to you like it is.

Interviewer: So,.. what do you do?

Louie (casually): I'm a vampire...I haven't been human in 200 years.. Please.. (sit)

Thorinn
Angelus.

The Pict
Why no Selene?

darthsecretus30

Backfire, you just named my favorite vampire movie man .. the best movie quote in quite teh while is "cheeche's speech" -

darthsecretus30

I agree Backfire, one of my favorite vampire movies was 'From Dusk Till Dawn' and the best quote comes from that movie also - "Cheech's speech"... Enjoy! Har Har

CHET PUSSY: All right. Pussy, pussy, pussy! Come on in pussy lovers. All pussy must go. At the Titty Twister we're slashing pussy in half! This is a pussy blow-out! Make us an offer on our vast selection of pussy! We got white pussy, black pussy, Spanish pussy, yellow pussy, hot pussy, cold pussy, wet pussy, tight pussy, big pussy, bloody pussy, fat pussy, hairy pussy, smelly pussy, velvet pussy, silk pussy, Naugahyde pussy, snappin' pussy, horse pussy, dog pussy, mule pussy, fake pussy! If we don't have it, you don't want it!

CHET PUSSY: Take advantage of our penny pussy sale. Buy any piece of pussy at our regular price, you get another piece of pussy, of equal or lesser value, for a penny. Now try and beat pussy for a penny! If you can find cheaper pussy anywhere, **** IT!

juggernaut66666
No offence but Imo Dusk till Dawn is the lamest Vampire movie ever.

Kayne Archeron
if you know who Vampire Knight is, then you should definately know who D and Mayerling are... but given the choices, definately Dracula, since Lestat was a whiny butthole

and if you want to see THE worst vampire movie ever, watch Queen of the Damned erm

Alfheim
The death dealer from Underworld......sssssmmmokin.

botankus
Count Chocula.

xmarksthespot
Of the choices available probably Lestat I guess...

FeceMan
The one who would be willing to turn me into one without subjecting me to torture.

debbiejo
I would volunteer for it..

heru
I would go with Akasha, from Queen of the Damed. Despite her personality, she was beautiful.

Eclipso
Who wouldn't want to be a Vampire? I would go with D from Vampire Hunter D.

Atlantis001
I would go for Lestat but he is too unstable. Angel would be safer... or Louie.

Sexy_Angel
Angel

Rogue Jedi
lestat, hands down. actually, louis.

Akira99
I'd like to meet Alucard from Hellsing Ultimate. He buries any vampire you can think of

Eclipso
Originally posted by Akira99
I'd like to meet Alucard from Hellsing Ultimate. He buries any vampire you can think of

Have you ever watched "Vampire Hunter D"? Ethier him or Morbius would waste that guy.

Akira99
Yeah there are 2 great films with the dhampir Vampire Hunter D which are a must for any vampire fan. It is Japanese anime like Hellsing.
In Hellsing of course Alucard is actually Dracula only he is the number one servant of the Hellsing organisation of England and his powers are controlled by its leader Integral Wingates Faribrookes Hellsing in levels and is currently being released as an OVA series . There was also a Hellsing TV series made a few years ago but it really sucked. The Hellsing Ultimate OVA creams it anyday and is a MUST for a vampire lover.

Eclipso
And I have seen it and I too say Vamp fans should see it. But D would take any other Vamp I can think of and whip him/her around and dust' um.

boomshakalaka
haha, I am all up for Edward.

Ann Rices vamps are nice and she creates beautiful back stories. But no thanks.
And Cassandra from Kelley Armstrong! I would like to meet her.

Bicnarok
None, they are blood sucking sick things

Eclipso
Originally posted by Bicnarok
None, they are blood sucking sick things

I'd be one if I could...

grey fox
None

All the listed are either pussy emo's or weaklings.

Akira99
I wouldnt say that abou Alucard. Nothing emo about him

grey fox
Originally posted by Akira99
I wouldnt say that abou Alucard. Nothing emo about him

I said LISTED as in on the polls. Alucard i'm fine with.

Eclipso
The Dhampir is the dirty harry of Vamps, he would waste anyone on that list and he is far from emo!!!

Impediment
Vampires are gothic pansies. Of course, if I had to pick one, I'd hang with the vampire punk rockers from The Lost Boys.

Smiter
http://www.chibitokyo.com/ProductImages/posters-miniposters/ws-z065.jpg

heru
Akasha

Supreme being
Originally posted by FeceMan
The one who would be willing to turn me into one without subjecting me to torture.

That would be lestat, thats if he likes you and which version it was if it was TDM lestat having a taste of his blood would make you a bad ass.

DarkC
No Underworld? no expression

Telpy
Originally posted by heru
Akasha You'll probably be her dinner before you even get a change to say 'hi'.

Archaeopteryx
Akasha from Queen of the Damned (book version, the movie sucked)

Possibly Selene from Underworld (definitly movie version)

Mindset
Lestat if we're using book version.

the ninjak
Lauren Hutton from Once Bitten. And I'll be Jim Carrey.

http://i977.photobucket.com/albums/ae259/the_ninjak/once-bitten1.jpg

http://i977.photobucket.com/albums/ae259/the_ninjak/Once-bitten2.jpg

Mr. Tibbs
Lestat.

Robtard
Cos of the homoeroticism prevalent in Anne Rice's writing?

Lord Lucien
Tom Cruise forbid I pick anyone other than Lestat Edward.

Nemesis X
Marceline from Adventure Time.

immaturerainbow
Lestat.
Although, meeting Spike would be nice too.

siriuswriter
Dracula for me. When he was written into being, he was not emo, homoerotic, sparkly, psychopathic, weak, or falling in love with his best friend.

He was total vampire - cold, sleek, totally ruthless, unless there was something he wanted. Then he pulled out the charm and manipulated his way into getting what he wanted.

Book version, of course, but the version with Gary Oldman as the Count, Keanu Reeves as Jonathan Harker, and Winona Ryder as Mina basically captured everything the book did, and also showed the subtext of a book written in late 1800's - early 1900's. Which there was a lot of.

Astner
Edward is the only one who wouldn't drink your blood, right?

siriuswriter
Well, if you hung a few garlands of garlic around your neck and kept a cross handy, neither would the Count.

Lord Lucien
Yeah, but as soon you pass out from all the wine he'd give you, he'd take 'em off and kill you.

BluesBerriez
Spike, because he looks like a real vampire. His voice also suitable for that character.

jaimin26783
I like to meet Jennifer from Jennifer's Body

Nemesis X
Originally posted by jaimin26783
I like to meet Jennifer from Jennifer's Body

That's a succubus. Not a vampire.

crystalmaden
I wanna meet Edward.

Yurika
Damon from Vampire Diaries. Since he is not on the list, i will vote Edward.

Jurmey
Malese Jow ANY-FRIGGGIN- DAY!

rudester
vampire 2000, he so dreamy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.